Starpery.com

Super cheap and super easy pubic hair/merkin mod!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
zzdoll33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Super cheap and super easy pubic hair/merkin mod!

Post by zzdoll33 »

For my dolls I have tried pubic hair options from vendors but they are expensive ($60) the hair is sparse and with light use it quickly detach and falls off. Not good.

As a workaround one can find threads (e.g. Let's Make a Merkin! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99785) about such topic. Sadly none worked for me.

So in this post I will demonstrate a way to easily (5 minutes) and cheaply ($15) add pubic hair to a doll.

1. Pubic hair wise, picture in your head what you want your doll to look like. Got it?! Great!

2. Go to amazon.com, search for 'furry slides for women' and narrow the price under $20. Do it NOW!

3. Browse offers and find something close to your choice in term of colors and textures.

4. Order from Amazon or from any other place you like. It is best to get a large size (10 or greater).

5. Once you receive the slippers, use scissors/etc. to cut off the furry part from the sole of one of the slippers.

6. The furry layer comes attached to an inside leather like layer. Using scissors/etc. separate the two layers.

7. Spread the doll legs to about 90 degrees (or half of max legs spread allowed by manufacturer).

8. Present the furry layer and trim to your liking. That task should only take a couple of minutes at most.
You can always remove more material, but adding is not an option.
If you make a huge mistake you still have one slipper left!

9. Once satisfied use some glue to either get a temporary (white glue) or semi-permanent (super glue) connection.

10. Wait 24 hours for the glue to fully cure. That's it!

The image below shows you some sample of furry slippers and what one on my dolls looks like!
_misc_merkin_015.jpg
_misc_merkin_015.jpg (343.02 KiB) Viewed 1106 times

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Super cheap and super easy pubic hair/merkin mod!

Post by DARKSUN »

whoa, thats some furry muff right there!!
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Super cheap and super easy pubic hair/merkin mod!

Post by Mr Franz »

I almost used my wifes fuzzy earmuffs, before I discovered mohair yarn.

INFORMATIONS