JUST FOR LAUGHS

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: JUST FOR LAUGHS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

What do you call a computer mouse that swears a lot?

A cursor!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Have you seen the new movie, "Constipation?"

It hasn’t come out yet.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?

Once. The second time you would be subtracting 10 from 90.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:haha4:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The shovel was such a great invention.

It was truly groundbreaking.

-----------------------------------
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Historians have proven that people from every zodiac sign survived the sinking of the Titanic...

Except Leo.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

A few more funnys..
Attachments
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (32.57 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
ffff.jpg
ffff.jpg (220.87 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
62413870_10213760834962620_8590943746105802752_n.jpg
62413870_10213760834962620_8590943746105802752_n.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
1-sexy-nurses-dave-ell.jpg
1-sexy-nurses-dave-ell.jpg (120.41 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
142.jpg
142.jpg (53.73 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Two cowboys are lost in the desert. One cowboy sees a tree that’s draped in bacon.

"A bacon tree ! We’re saved!" he says.

He runs up to the tree and is immediately shot up with bullets.

It wasn’t a bacon tree, it was a ham bush.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

A man walks into a bar and sees a sign pinned on the mirror behind where all the liquor is lined up, that says, "Ask the bartender how to win $10,000" Having been having a bit of bad financial luck the man leans over and ask how to win $10K. Bartender leans back and rings a bell and yells, "We have a challenger!!" Confused at the cheers that fill the bar the guy nervously asks again, "What do I have to do to win ten thousand dollars."
The bartender replies loudly, with gusto, "Well my fine friend, you have to complete 3 tasks."
Now even more nervous, kind of wishing he kept his mouth shut the man asks, "And what are those tasks."
Laughing evilly the bartender replies is a jovially loud voice, "First you have to drink 100 shots of Tequila, then... well you know that mean as hell looking pitbull guarding the door?" When the man gives him a scared nod, he continues, "Will you have to go pull out one of his teeth."
Looking nervously around the bar, and people crowding up closer, in anticipation, he says reluctantly, "Okay, and what is the last task?"
At the bartender and crowds jeering laughter, the man feels like he swallowed his stomach, when the bartender answers, "Last task is you got to go up stairs to do the granny." At that a call of "Woohoo!" come from the other side of the bar. The man looks over and sees like the oldest, most shriveled, gnarly old woman, he had ever seen, waving seductively and giving him saucy winks. Horrified the man gulps sickeningly. Know he really need the money to keep afloat for a while he yells, with false bravo, "I'll do it! Let's do this shit!"
At that the room explodes in cheers and the bartender starts pouring drinks as fast as they can be poured and the man starts drinking, one shot after another. After an undetermined time the man finally drinks 100 shots of tequila, then with a bletch he gets up and stumbles out of the bar, to where the mean pitbull is chained. A few moments after the door closes the crowd hears the pitbull yelp. The man stumbles back into the bar barely able to stand up straight, he walks over to be lead upstairs by the old decrepit woman, into a back room. After several minutes everyone in the bar hears granny yelp. The man appears at the top of the stairs and the crowd in the bar goes wild.
The man stumbles down the stairs and up to the bar, where he slams a tooth down and says "Give me my $10 grand, here is granny's f@#king tooth."
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

A man walks into a bar and sees a sign pinned on the mirror behind where all the liquor is lined up, that says, "Ask the bartender how to win $10,000" Having been having a bit of bad financial luck the man leans over and ask how to win $10K. Bartender leans back and rings a bell and yells, "We have a challenger!!" Confused at the cheers that fill the bar the guy nervously asks again, "What do I have to do to win ten thousand dollars?"
The bartender replies loudly, with gusto, "Well my fine friend, you have to complete 3 tasks."
Now even more nervous, kind of wishing he kept his mouth shut the man asks, "And what are those tasks?"
Laughing evilly the bartender replies is a jovially loud voice, "First you have to drink 100 shots of Tequila, then... well you know that mean as hell looking pitbull guarding the door?" When the man gives him a scared nod, he continues, "Will you have to go pull out one of his teeth."
Looking nervously around the bar, and people crowding up closer, in anticipation, he says reluctantly, "Okay, and what is the last task?"
At the bartender's and crowds jeering laughter, the man feels like he swallowed his stomach, when the bartender answers, "Last task is you got to go up stairs to do the 'Granny'." At that, a call of "Woohoo!" come from the other side of the bar. The man looks over and sees like the oldest, most shriveled, gnarly old woman, he had ever seen, waving seductively and giving him saucy winks. Horrified the man gulps sickeningly. Know he really need the money to keep afloat for a while he yells, with false bravo, "I'll do it! Let's do this shit!"
At that the room explodes in cheers and the bartender starts pouring drinks as fast as they can be poured and the man starts drinking, one shot after another. After an undetermined time the man finally drinks 100 shots of tequila, then with a bletch he gets up and stumbles out of the bar, to where the mean pitbull is chained. A few moments after the door closes the crowd hears the pitbull yelp. The man stumbles back into the bar barely able to stand up straight, he walks over to be lead upstairs by the old decrepit woman, into a back room. After several minutes everyone in the bar hears granny yelp. The man appears at the top of the stairs and the crowd in the bar goes wild.
The man stumbles down the stairs and up to the bar, where he slams a tooth down and says "Give me my $10 grand, here is granny's f@#king tooth."
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Went to the cooking competition and all of the chefs kept yelling “cast iron pan” but I don't even know how to use that damn spell yet, I'm not a high enough level

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

After days of getting the cold shoulder from his wife, Larry finally confronted her.

"Admit it," he said. "The only reason you married me is because my grandfather left me a million dollars."

"Don't be ridiculous!" she shot back. "I don't care who left the money with you."
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

While filling my car up, I noticed a woman smoking while filling her car up, silly thing to do, but I know better than to confront strangers about their stupidity.

I see two cops on the other side of the street, they can see her but they aren't doing anything about it...

Tax dollars in action I guess.

As I am going to pay I hear this screaming behind me, like "I am dying!" type screaming.

I look around and see that this woman's arm is on fire!

She is literally running around the station waving her arm in the air!

The cops jump into action and put the fire out, then arrest and handcuff her!

I think this is a bit harsh and that the woman should be going to the hospital, not jail so I ask one cop why are they arresting her.

The cop replied, "For waving a firearm in public."
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Waving a firearm.... very dangerous....

Jusnukinpanub
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jusnukinpanub »