https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1:6 boats, where to find?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 1:6 boats, where to find?

Post by Wolferich »

I have found some tealight holders in the style or a ship from Playmobil.
This should be more suitable for a 1/12 Keira. :haha4:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Do you know this site? They sell wooden kits.

https://www.schiffsmodelle-shop.de/de/h ... mber=17280

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Tsall wrote:That diorama looks nice, but it is more for those dolls who stay at home, not for Keira who would need the real thing.

I did a little research on Nscho-Tschi and those Big Jim figures. Looks like they are about 24cm tall. I wouldn't be surprised if Nscho-Tschi is even smaller. And she is very Barbi like.
Keira is 29cm and Lexi most likely similar. Comparing this doesn't look that good:
http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Si ... ~female~24
I don't know :? EBF thinks the horse would have been the perfect size for Lexi, and both the dolls were about Lexi's size, but it's a long time sinze he played with them, so he wasn't sure. She was a bit Barbielike, but more realistic.

What I've found the Karl May dolls are the western dolls of Mattel, marketed for the European market. And these are the same size as action figures. Which are about 1:6. Although Nscho-Tschi seems to be 10 inch.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Kim wrote:Yes, so is Old Shatterhand and his horse, but for similar prices. That's one of the reasons why I'm so mad :shakefist: I don't care about the guy, but I think Nscho-Tschi could have been a great friend for Lexi. And the horse fun to ride on.

And then he's complaining that we dolls spend to much money :roll:
Sorry :oops: I got you and Lexi something to compensate for it.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I believe the boat Lexi is using in the first picture is not a scale model. I thought of a decorative object and I think I found where it came from. Looking at the photo in detail I saw that the benches weren't horizontal but vertical which made me think of a mini shelf.

I found it in a set of 4 shelves, shaped like a rowboat, and the one Lexi uses seems to be the smallest:

Price is 277 € 8O for the 4 pieces of furniture.
The shop where I see that is here : https://www.objets-deco.com/fr/boutique ... 64225.html
If it's not this one, it's very similar and is more a decorative object, than a real boat model.

Sure it's a bit expensive.

In fact, to find ready-made small boats, you have to look in decorative objects, or even in pond toys. In the beach games category, you will find most of plastic items.
On amazon.fr, I also found this buildable model which is simple, but I don't know if it actually floats.
Otherwise in France, we have an old brand that made sculpted and varnished wooden boats for children (in the indestructible, unsinkable kind). It still exists: Tirot
I saw some in "Nature et Découverte" stores. They are also available on amazon.fr
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

JustinBridou wrote:I believe the boat Lexi is using in the first picture is not a scale model. I thought of a decorative object and I think I found where it came from. Looking at the photo in detail I saw that the benches weren't horizontal but vertical which made me think of a mini shelf.

I found it in a set of 4 shelves, shaped like a rowboat, and the one Lexi uses seems to be the smallest:

You are quite right, it is available on eday.de for a lot less than you found it for:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Deko-Boot-aus-H ... SwSbFfOWxv

I'm not exactly if this is the size Lexi found in the bathroom. It's 42 cm, which sounds about right. There's also one of 48 and 62 cm.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Regal-Boot-Form ... XQfvlSflSU

I like the sailing boat model you found on amazon.fr :thumbs_up:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

I found the tirot you mentioned. That is 32 cm, which is too small.

Edit: :oops: Oh, you added links to the pictures, I failed to see that first :oops: I'm not sure about the size of the sailing boat. It might 1:12.
It looks like the same kind of model as the Skiff I started this thread with. Which was available in 1:6 and 1:12. Now only in 1:12.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Ah, found the size on that one: LxWxH: Env. 28x8x31cm / 11.02x3.15x12.2inch
I think that's a bit smallish :?

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

This thread is getting into a test of willpower. Can I withstand the urge to buy a boat for Keira? :?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Michelle
Doll
Doll

Post by Michelle »

Tsall wrote:This thread is getting into a test of willpower. Can I withstand the urge to buy a boat for Keira? :?
Does she wants to sail away from you :?
With love, Michelle!
I'm proud to be the May 2018 CoverDoll

Mara
Doll
Doll

Post by Mara »

Michelle, you scared us a bit. Tsall is is shocked and almost unresponsive. :(
I talked to Keira and she assured me that she does not want to leave us. She likes the adventures she is able to do with us.
Now I have to take care of Tsall and calm him down. :D

By the way, must it be a boat or are Inflatable cup holders sufficient to have fun in the water? Their size should fit for a Phicen. Or a self-inflating insulated seat cushion. That can be used by the big dolls (and humans) too, just for there intended use, not to swim on a lake.

Michelle
Doll
Doll

Post by Michelle »

Oops Mara, it's good to hear that I was totally wrong :D
With love, Michelle!
I'm proud to be the May 2018 CoverDoll

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

The boat has arrived.
IMG_3541p.jpg
IMG_3541p.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 520 times
It's quite nice :D It looks a bit rugged, which is fine.

It needs some tweaking though. It's going to need a transparant varnish, because it looks like the paint will come off fairly easily. Also it has vertical supports, which may need to be partially cut out, to give Lexi and Allison a bit of legroom. And probably add some benches too.

I'm not sure if it'll float :? We'll try that after we've varnished it. Which might take some time :roll:

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

And to compensate for his stupidity EBF got Lexi this:
IMG_3500p.jpg
IMG_3500p.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 519 times
Now she needs the proper outfit for it. I'm looking at these two:
suit1.JPG
suit1.JPG (17.51 KiB) Viewed 519 times
suit2.JPG
suit2.JPG (18.48 KiB) Viewed 519 times
The yellow one come without the guns. Colors nicely with the motorbike, but lacks a helmet.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Motorbike, boat, fishing and car. All without a licence.
The helmet doesn't matter any more, it just makes her hair stubble.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS