www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid Tech Model 12

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Gynoid Tech Model 12

Post by MannyCan »

williajo748 wrote:Here are a few or the pictures I received from CloudClimax on her arrival in the UK, who I purchased her from:
I must say Paul as well as Mark were very helpful and professional with the purchase and dealing with my questions prior and during the purchase. So she was ordered on the 26th July and arrived yesterday via their dedicated courier. Gynoid had quoted 56 days, so pretty much bang on.

As for the doll, I was pleased to see the 'veins' don't appear as prominent as they do in some pictures I've seen, they are very subtle and realistic looking. She does look and feel very realistic and is flawless. The articulated fingers and toes are quite exquisite and she feels very well made. I can't comment on the Gynoid packaging as she came in the free Flight Case (Airbox) CloudClimax currently supply with these, so was well protected. I've still to wash and powder her, she's still a little shiny, I'll try to pop some more pictures taken by me up in the coming days.
PLEASE DO!! If you can post some unposed standing nudes, that would be SUPER appreciated. It hard to make any purchase decisions when there are no neutral, unposed pictures out there of this model!

denchai

Post by denchai »

williajo748 wrote:Here are a few or the pictures I received from CloudClimax on her arrival in the UK, who I purchased her from:
Hope she come to your home safely. We are waiting to see more pictures. :multi:

williajo748
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by williajo748 »

Thanks for the comments and good wishes. I did finally get around to giving her a quick wash and powder. I have taken a few quick pictures, a few slightly posed and some non-posed ones too as requested. She's a non-standing model, though I think she can still be stood for short periods, but I didn't want to chance it yet, I have her seated instead, which I think/hope is the next best thing. I hope they give people an idea what she looks like anyway.
GT12Yui_5.JPG
GT12Yui_5.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
Attachments
GT12Yui_6.JPG
GT12Yui_6.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_7.JPG
GT12Yui_7.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_8.JPG
GT12Yui_8.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_1.JPG
GT12Yui_1.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_2.JPG
GT12Yui_2.JPG (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_3.JPG
GT12Yui_3.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
GT12Yui_4.JPG
GT12Yui_4.JPG (2.1 MiB) Viewed 2008 times

denchai

Post by denchai »

Wow, her skin texture and painting look amazing. All detail is very impressive especially the vein on her chest. 8O 8O 8O
Thank you very much for pictures with clearly high definition.
Hope you enjoy with her in everyday and wait to see her in any dresses. :wink:

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Do you know one you know all.
I hope you have fun with her for a while.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Koningyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Koningyou »

Haven’t seen much member owned model 12 content on TDF, outside of Williajo’s postings, so thought I’d put up the factory vid for my model 12 Elina that Don from Mon Amour Toujours sent me today. She should be shipping out soon, so hope to see her in person in a week or two. After waiting two months for her, this final stretch is killing me!
*Hopefully the video file isn’t too big...
Attachments
MAT21310720.MP4
(46.87 MiB) Downloaded 1291 times

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

I hope the doll arrives safely at your home.

Personally, I no longer trust a doll manufacturer, or someone has to prove the opposite to me first, that they can be trusted again.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

Koningyou wrote:Haven’t seen much member owned model 12 content on TDF, outside of Williajo’s postings, so thought I’d put up the factory vid for my model 12 Elina that Don from Mon Amour Toujours sent me today. She should be shipping out soon, so hope to see her in person in a week or two. After waiting two months for her, this final stretch is killing me!
Thank you for the video, it came out perfectly. She’s so beautiful and I hope she ships out soon for you. Don sent me my model 12 factory video about 3 weeks ago on 9/22. I thought there might be a chance the factory would ship before they went on holiday from Oct 1st~8th, but I figure they must’ve had a backlog before end of September. Don says they just got back to work on the 9th, so I’m hoping they’ll ship at some point. Concur, this stretch of waiting hasn’t been the easiest, but it appears it’ll be worth the wait.

Koningyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Koningyou »

Geez, 3 weeks ago, and you haven’t received your doll yet? I hope you at least got a tracking number by now...?

valkezar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by valkezar »

The holiday really delayed things... Just to echo your experiences - I received my model 12 factory video on 9/21 and FedEx tracking number on 9/23. The package has remained in China since then.

We heard that customs will perform very strict inspections during this holiday timeframe, and that it will delay all exports. I received a new tracking number yesterday, from UPS this time.

I agree that this will be worth the wait. Wishing all the best for you.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Koningyou wrote:Haven’t seen much member owned model 12 content on TDF, outside of Williajo’s postings, so thought I’d put up the factory vid for my model 12 Elina that Don from Mon Amour Toujours sent me today. She should be shipping out soon, so hope to see her in person in a week or two. After waiting two months for her, this final stretch is killing me!
PLEASE PLEASE post more videos when you get your doll!

A model 12 with Elena head is very very interesting to me! BTW your doll has beautiful purple eyes!

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

I also think a model 12 with the Elina head may be the best available combination. I am very keen to see examples “in the wild” posted by forum members.

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

Koningyou wrote:Geez, 3 weeks ago, and you haven’t received your doll yet? I hope you at least got a tracking number by now...?
Not yet, :( I would imagine they’ll let Don know in the next few days and he’ll relay the tracking to me. That holiday threw things in for a loop as Valkezar had mentioned. You’re likely going to get a tracking soon since they’re back to work again.

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

valkezar wrote:The holiday really delayed things... Just to echo your experiences - I received my model 12 factory video on 9/21 and FedEx tracking number on 9/23. The package has remained in China since then.

We heard that customs will perform very strict inspections during this holiday timeframe, and that it will delay all exports. I received a new tracking number yesterday, from UPS this time.

I agree that this will be worth the wait. Wishing all the best for you.
Thank you very much for posting your experience and appreciate the insight on customs. During this wait, thought my order may have been misplaced or lost, there is a sense of relief.

Glad to hear you just received a new tracking number, if they’re going in order of factory video release, then hopefully they’ll be sending tracking here soon as well.

Wishing all the best for you too.

INFORMATIONS