www.wmdolls.com

New 174 G photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mochk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New 174 G photos

Post by mochk »

be careful about the weight, I learnt the hard way, IMHO weight of the doll should not be more than 1/3rd of the user's body weight.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Gorgeous! What a woman.. and those eyes are so beautiful.

Personally enjoy photos of the WM 174s because the WM 17x series are on my "to buy next" list.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Okay so I’m getting conflicting messages. On the 174G introductory thread I brought up the weight issue and 2-3 dudes said don’t worry about it. I’m gathering the height seems to distribute the weight out compared to shorter dolls, IDK. Now you guys got me concerned again. I think the 1/3rd formula is completely subjective as i can pick up my wife at 140 pounds with a bridal carry and I’m 205. I’d have to be 300 pounds to carry a 100 pound doll?! That doesn’t make sense.

Very confused now. I’m assuming that gentleman is basing the 1/3 formula against an average American who does not workout or is not in shape. That makes sense. Please advise me as this will be my first doll. I started the fascination 5 years ago and she is the absolute closest to the assets, as far as realism go, I’m looking for. Thank you.

I’m thinking about constructing a wooden doll to the dimensions of this doll add weights small sand bag weights distributed around the body to mimic this doll. Assuming a 60/40 rule as the top half I’m assuming will be heavier.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, while it's certainly good advice to go light for a first doll, say between 28kg to 33kg, as long as you are careful about how you lift and learn how to move and manipulate your doll, then going a little heavier is doable but I would still recommend trying to keep below 35kg for a first. I gather the new 174G is around 41kg although that could be without the head, which is another 2kg. Her weight will undoubtedly come as a surprise no matter your degree of fitness and when moving you have to be careful of wayward fingers etc which are easily broken if snagged. To put it into some kind of perspective, my first doll was 33.5kg and that weight was a surprise but I soon got used to moving her around and gradually got bigger dolls. I now have 20 and the heaviest is 44.5kg. I'm 60 and reasonably fit but otherwise pretty average and would say my gals probably help to keep me in shape as I get a bit of a workout moving them about! My point is the 174G is actually not a bad weight considering her amazing shape and proportions but as a first doll there will probably be a steep learning curve.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there, while it's certainly good advice to go light for a first doll, say between 28kg to 33kg, as long as you are careful about how you lift and learn how to move and manipulate your doll, then going a little heavier is doable but I would still recommend trying to keep below 35kg for a first. I gather the new 174G is around 41kg although that could be without the head, which is another 2kg. Her weight will undoubtedly come as a surprise no matter your degree of fitness and when moving you have to be careful of wayward fingers etc which are easily broken if snagged. To put it into some kind of perspective, my first doll was 33.5kg and that weight was a surprise but I soon got used to moving her around and gradually got bigger dolls. I now have 20 and the heaviest is 44.5kg. I'm 60 and reasonably fit but otherwise pretty average and would say my gals probably help to keep me in shape as I get a bit of a workout moving them about! My point is the 174G is actually not a bad weight considering her amazing shape and proportions but as a first doll there will probably be a steep learning curve.
Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm a few years older and my dolls weigh from 40 to 45Kg. I've learnt how to move them without damaging them or me. I always protect their fingers and toes with socks while moving them. Moving them without their heads also lessens the weight :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Yogi

Post by Yogi »

As a new owner, I'm just learning about the 1/3 'rule' here and now.
Just by luck, my Layla is roughly 1/3 my weight.
At first I was surprised by her weight and after day one (picking up from shippers, moving to 2nd floor, unpacking, cleaning, dressing and messing, my muscles were complaining loudly (57 and out of shape). A month later, I move her about with ease and am considering a 174G as a second companion. There is a learning curve, but you will get used to the weight quickly.

Johnny Lee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Johnny Lee »

You had to go and post this. I was all ready to buy my first doll and then ... OMG! :shakefist:

I am so enamored by this doll. I'm going to take a day off from shopping to see if I can cool down from seeing this vision of love. My Sunday evening has been turned upside down! This doll would double the height, weight and cost of my first doll purchase. 8O

Does a chiropractor come with the doll?

kwang007

Post by kwang007 »

Wow looks good, I'm getting some Chasey Lain kinda vibes going on here... The gel breasts give that more natural sag.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

curiousswede wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:She is so hot. I ordered one. WM is making her now. I didn’t get the jelly boobs like the model in the pic though.
I also ordered one (tan with #370), several days ago though. You didn't go with gel breasts? 8O
Ordered mine on the 11th. Can’t wait. But I’m not really going to do anything with her other than initial inspection until Christmas Day.
And I didn’t get the gel because I already have some with it and I’m not totally fond of it. I prefer the perkier, hollow breast. This may sound funny, but the gel breasts are too “realistic”. That’s not really what I’m going for in a doll. I got the gel option on the 172D, 167 fitness, 171H and the 150G. The only one I really like how it came out is the 172D. The other breasts are too big and sag too much for me. Although for others, it may be the epitome of heaven. All a matter of personal taste.
The reason I have so many with that option is because after ordering them (I had many orders going at once), once I discovered I didn’t like the option, it was too late to cancel it on the remaining dolls on order. If I had ordered those dolls more spaced out, I’d have ordered differently. I do think the D cup is the perfect size for that option. That 172D...Those boobs are nice. :D
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Nash2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nash2 »

Could you get heated option with 174G? Gorgeous doll, but I need one to keeps me warm in Canadian winter. And yes, have already tried heated blanket so don't go there. Be nice, beside breast, if they can do gel filled ass and thighs and all the soft area normal to a woman

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
Once she gets weighed by an owner, then we will know how close ONLY 90 lbs.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

mochk wrote:be careful about the weight, I learnt the hard way, IMHO weight of the doll should not be more than 1/3rd of the user's body weight.
yikes.. that would limit me to 23kg dolls. could you stretch to 50% :)
the lightest one I like enough to buy is WM166C ,33kg

I went with the 172D first and it's turned out ok (although I did break the fingers really quickly, knowing how fragile they are I could have avoided that)
I'm really curious to know what the actual weight of this is.

I hope WM eventually make one of intermediate weight with this LHP. There aren't enough good LHP dolls on the market - this is literally the first one I've seen that I would have liked enough to buy (there are a few others that are nice, but none of them make it to my favourites list) ... but the overall size (height X curves) is possibly overkill.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Rdriver731 wrote:Okay so I’m getting conflicting messages. On the 174G introductory thread I brought up the weight issue and 2-3 dudes said don’t worry about it. I’m gathering the height seems to distribute the weight out compared to shorter dolls, IDK. Now you guys got me concerned again. I think the 1/3rd formula is completely subjective as i can pick up my wife at 140 pounds with a bridal carry and I’m 205. I’d have to be 300 pounds to carry a 100 pound doll?! That doesn’t make sense.

Very confused now. I’m assuming that gentleman is basing the 1/3 formula against an average American who does not workout or is not in shape. That makes sense. Please advise me as this will be my first doll. I started the fascination 5 years ago and she is the absolute closest to the assets, as far as realism go, I’m looking for. Thank you.

I’m thinking about constructing a wooden doll to the dimensions of this doll add weights small sand bag weights distributed around the body to mimic this doll. Assuming a 60/40 rule as the top half I’m assuming will be heavier.
If there is the will, there is a way. All my dolls are between 80 to 105 lbs. I do not weigh much more than my dolls at 130.
It is technique - you need to use your leg muscles to lift and move the dolls much like a deadlift. I pick them up one arm under the bum and one arm in the middle of the back in a bearhug. Lift with the legs with your back straight.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Wow, I must say is this the first WM doll with correct anatomical LHP? I completely gave up WM dolls up until i saw this doll wow it looks pretty legit... good job WM please make all your new dolls like this. :multi:

INFORMATIONS