realsexdoll.com

Here to gather information about some silicone doll brands

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

BeyondTheB
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Here to gather information about some silicone doll brands

Post by BeyondTheB »

Hello everyone!

I’m from France and you may notice some mistakes in my English – this is not my native language – but I will try to be understandable with the help of an online grammar app.

I have been living in France with a WMDoll 158D since the 4th of May of 2017, which is why I sometimes call her My Little Jedi, and it’s name is Sabrina ;)

I’m on the brink of replacing his WM body, TPE based, by a silicone one, as it seems silicone bodies are more durable and less prone to colour migration (I’m not sure of the English word here, it’s when clothing colour migrates onto TPE based skin). Also, although immortal, dolls are not indestructible and Sabrina starts to suffer scratches... :cry:

It’s been a few months since I’ve been gathering information about silicone dolls, mainly on a French based forum, but one of the brands I chose is quite new, so I’m here to gather more information about those dolls.

Here’s the selection so far :
XYColo 163lb Organic silicone (Rae No2)
4Woods AI.Doll Evolution II (Moka)

I will then go through the forum to read experiences from doll owners about these two models, and maybe others, who knows...

Thank you in advance :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Here to gather information about some silicone doll bran

Post by haremlover »

Bienvenue!

Your English is great and I'm most embarrassed being subject to living on an island that's decided to decamp into a refugee boat and push off in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean. So we're very honoured that you're still wanting and willing to use our language.

XYcolo is sophisticated.

I haven't seen or experienced a 4Woods other than an old model who I met for a matter of minutes some time ago, but in my opinion XYcolo are pushing the limits of materials and skeleton design, and Monica there treats the ladies who come out of her factory as her own daughters.

We don't hear much news of 4Woods doing much technical innovation and I suspect they're a little stuck in the past. The lady who I saw from 4Woods was very detailed, but her hands were man-size rather than more feminine in my opinion.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

BeyondTheB
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BeyondTheB »

Thank you for your welcome, haremlover !
haremlover wrote:Bienvenue!
Your English is great and I'm most embarrassed being subject to living on an island that's decided to decamp into a refugee boat and push off in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean. So we're very honoured that you're still wanting and willing to use our language.
In France, English teachers are not great teachers, but some are wonderful. I was lucky enough to meet an English teacher from the USA who really loved the English language, and he taught us how to love the English language. And reading A.C. Doyle and J.K. Rowling in English finished the job  :D
haremlover wrote: XYcolo is sophisticated.

I haven't seen or experienced a 4Woods other than an old model who I met for a matter of minutes some time ago, but in my opinion XYcolo are pushing the limits of materials and skeleton design, and Monica there treats the ladies who come out of her factory as her own daughters.
As a new brand, XYColo has an impressive reputation. Skeleton seems good, although Spike -from the French forum – seems to have an issue with it. The skin looks incredible, with a weight below 30kg, which is a huge advantage for me.
haremlover wrote: We don't hear much news of 4Woods doing much technical innovation and I suspect they're a little stuck in the past. The lady who I saw from 4Woods was very detailed, but her hands were man-size rather than more feminine in my opinion.
I did see the Japanese 4Woods showroom when I went to Japan in 2018, and I was very impressed by the details the maker put in his dolls. But it seems that the skeletons are not that good, and I'm trying to gather information from 4Woods DOs. And I visited the European-based 4Woods factory this summer.

Well, let's dig into the information. 8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's the Organic Silicone Pro from XYcolo:

So one's looking at a sophisticated skeleton together with a silicone technology that aims to be . . . rather good.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

BeyondTheB
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BeyondTheB »

The weight impact will be important when choosing between silicone organic or organic pro.
I planned to order in mid January to avoid China's New Year holidays, but if I need to wait for the availability of the organic pro silicone for the 163lb, it may be a little longer...

paizuri4lyfe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by paizuri4lyfe »

haremlover wrote:Here's the Organic Silicone Pro from XYcolo:

So one's looking at a sophisticated skeleton together with a silicone technology that aims to be . . . rather good.

Best wishes

Harem
thats pretty interesting stuff! ive been wondering how its composed. technology has come a long way !!! :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In the course of the next couple of months n the next month I'm going to be doing a video comparing silicone dolls . . .

DS 2012
DS 2014
DS 2015
DS 2017
Z-One
Sinodoll
JM
Sanhui
SM silicone / Silikodoll
XYColo Platinum Silicone
XYColo Organic Silicone Pro
Zelex
and possibly two other manufacturers if they are ready.

It should be . . . interesting.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

Welcome

I cannot offer advice on silicone bodies. It appears you are wanting a new silicone body for your WM TPE head. As I understand, TPE and silicone are not compatible with each other. I have read information that silicone and TPE kind of melt each other if they come into contact, except in the case of some of the newer dolls made with silicone head with TPE body.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Pretty sure if BeyondTheB goes for an XYcolo doll, he will be getting a gorgeously sculpted Silicone head as well :)

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I dunno... But for 4woods I was pretty unimpressed.

Pros: (from my Ai Doll S+)

* nice overall figure
* well placed vagina
* nice detailing (collar bone, wrist bone, ankle, etc)
* a bit firm but still soft (as in overall body)
* good articulations but not full mobility like xycolo / sanhui.
* imo the Skeleton is quite nice as the joint holds nicely even though the Ai Doll S+ typically have looser joints than others.
* I like the weight / softness ratio. Soft but not 38+ kg.
* interesting locking design for the head (you push a dowel into a slot to unlatch the head from the neck).

Cons:

* well placed vagina but the inner material is harder than the dolls silicone skin itself. This huge issue makes sex nearly impossible as the material doesn't stretch at all. Mine is a 2017 model but really... I had a discussion about a user's 2020 model and it had the same harder material as I did. 0/10 for sexual function as anal is there but it's a short textureless tunnel.
* detailing but not like sm/sanhui where there are simulated skin texture as overall it is mostly smooth.

*** this is more of a personal qualm but I rather dislike 4woods silicone formulation as it's spongy one like memory foam but a quicker bounce back.

Ill at more late but I'm on break at the moment.

For me personally 4woods was gonna be my unicorn of a doll but after getting an superb excellent conditioned one secondhand and seeing how much features I wanted and it lacked. I'm skip the 4woods and moving on. If I could only get Ella's head to fit onto another brand...

You do get some features that semi useful but lacking sexual functionality is already a no no in my book. 4woods is much more of a companion doll and not a sex doll, really.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS