www.thecityofsexy.com

How are the new ones holding up?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How are the new ones holding up?

Post by Ztar073 »

Seems everyone with these new models are happy. To those who have doll 9 or later: Are there joint issues like before? Anything else bugging you about the dolls and how they function? Are the feet holding up? As some of you might know here, I have a vested interest in the answer to these questions so thank you in advance .

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How are the new ones holding up?

Post by Popcorn212 »

Had my model 10 in storage for over a month and finally able to unbox her again into my home on Friday. Noticed that the left shoulder and left leg below the knee starting to loosen compared to the rest of her joints. Still not completely loose but it's pretty noticeable it might get worse over time. Feet for me are still fine even when standing no tears or anything of that sort. Only issue is I would go with a shorter Gynoid in the future, Less weight and the doll can be very tall especially with heels haha.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Popcorn212 wrote:Had my model 10 in storage for over a month and finally able to unbox her again into my home on Friday. Noticed that the left shoulder and left leg below the knee starting to loosen compared to the rest of her joints. Still not completely loose but it's pretty noticeable it might get worse over time. Feet for me are still fine even when standing no tears or anything of that sort. Only issue is I would go with a shorter Gynoid in the future, Less weight and the doll can be very tall especially with heels haha.
Your model 10's joints loosened by just sitting in storage?

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

My Model 9 has loosened up in arms and one leg. Not bad yet. fingers also
I have watched several videos on Twitter of a guy doing surgery on Model 9 to tighten the joints.
He did a great job with his repair.
Other problems may accrue with Gynoid.

These are not sex dolls so to speak, you must handle Gynoids with kid gloves compared to other dolls.
Nothing like a TPE doll.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

justintime wrote:My Model 9 has loosened up in arms and one leg. Not bad yet. fingers also
I have watched several videos on Twitter of a guy doing surgery on Model 9 to tighten the joints.
He did a great job with his repair.
Other problems may accrue with Gynoid.

These are not sex dolls so to speak, you must handle Gynoids with kid gloves compared to other dolls.
Nothing like a TPE doll.
Most of my dolls have been silicone. The TPE doll was the only one that had joints loosen. The joints on my silicon dolls never loosened much.

I thought this had to do with a difference in how the joints were generally assembled in silicon dolls.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Had a thought on my last comment... I wonder if Gynoid uses TPE skeletons given all the skeleton and joint looseness issues we hear about.

We normally only hear about joint looseness issues on TPE skeletons rather than silicon skeletons. And Gynoid started off as RZRdolls and partnered with WM dolls. If they use WM skeletons and still do (or some TPE skeleton anyway), that would be an easy thing to change to improve their quality.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Aeron wrote:Had a thought on my last comment... I wonder if Gynoid uses TPE skeletons given all the skeleton and joint looseness issues we hear about.

We normally only hear about joint looseness issues on TPE skeletons rather than silicon skeletons. And Gynoid started off as RZRdolls and partnered with WM dolls. If they use WM skeletons and still do (or some TPE skeleton anyway), that would be an easy thing to change to improve their quality.
From personal experience i can tell you that The original doll they released has a skeleton that is very different then a tpe doll.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I am following this thread with interest as a Gynoid Model 10 is on the short list for a higher end doll.

A flexible, but robust skeleton that retains the desired joint stiffness is high up on the list of priorities for me. My Sino, which I've had for over 6 months now, has a decently flexible skeleton and there has been no appreciable loosening of any of her joints. The Sino is appreciably cheaper than a Gynoid. Granted, the Gynoid is considerably better detailed than the Sino, more an art doll than a sex doll, but I think meant to be as much a sex doll.

I don't want to have to perform an invasive operation on an expensive doll to tighten a loosening joint after a matter of a month or two.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

xseria

Post by xseria »

Bumping this.

Gynoid Owners: how are they doing after all this time? :)
>Tell your world_

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

xseria wrote:Bumping this.

Gynoid Owners: how are they doing after all this time? :)
Yes, I would be interested too.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

leogoldseed1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leogoldseed1 »

Bumping as well. Thinking of buying a model 10, but some posts are concerning; severe damage on the skeleton and delamination. Can anyone confirm?

BeautyPhotographer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BeautyPhotographer »

I have ordered a Model 11 (Li Hui) and would appreciate any feedback on maintenance concerns. I plan on using my doll as an art object / photography subject. Having a life-like, very beautiful woman to inspire me will be much better than looking at women in passing on the street or in magazines. Thanks in advance for any maintenance feedback anyone can offer!

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

[quote="Aeron"]Had a thought on my last comment... I wonder if Gynoid uses TPE skeletons given all the skeleton and joint looseness issues we hear about.
. And Gynoid started off as RZRdolls and partnered with

-
So if Rzrzn makes the WM silicone heads, does anyone know if WM heads are comparable in size to Gynoid heads and do they fit the Gynoid skeletons and color match Gynoid bodies?

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Seems like their customer service and quality control is still bad. As long as people are desparate enough to buy their dolls in spite of all this, they'll continue to do the bare minimum just to make money.

Competition cannot come any more faster in this industry. We really need a company to lead the industry with superior QC and customer service, only then will everyone else be forced to do the same, or risk getting put out of business.

For a while I had contemplated Gynoid tech, but seeing no improvement or changes, I've decided against buying from them. I've been on this forum for years and I've still yet to jump the gun, seeing as there's just too many issues with each brand. It's a shame that even after all this time, no brand can seem to get it right. I don't want to be waiting too long just to get something perfect.

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

I have several models an AH3 an a model 9. There purely display as I've read to many threads about joint weakness. I love them though there so beautiful. But Gynoid is not known for there quality or customer service.
So take the good with the bad and buyer beware :(
Attachments
IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg (87.26 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
PXL_20201220_103813127.jpg
PXL_20201220_103813127.jpg (84.56 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

INFORMATIONS