Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Leg issue

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TP876

Leg issue

Post by TP876 »

About two weeks ago, I noticed that when Julie is hanging from her neck bolt her left leg is slightly closer to the ground than her right. It's most noticeable looking at her knees where the left is about a half inch or so lower than the other. Her left upper thigh and left butt cheek are a tiny bit lower too. I think this is related to the joint connecting her left leg to the rest of her body. I don't think anything is broken. I had her hanging by the bolt for the last two weeks to see if her leg would stretch more and it hasn't. Nothing seems separated when I move it around. I believe (and hope) that the joint has gotten a bit looser. Her leg isn't dangly. Everything still feels connected.

My concern is could this be the beginning of further damage, like her joint breaking and having the inside structure dangling in the silicone? If it's just the joint getting a little looser and this is the extent of it I can live with that. I know that Abyss offers to leave the joints looser or tighter upon request and I hope that all this is is one joint being looser than the other.

I really don't want to cut into her silicone to tighten or connect something if I don't have to but I will if serious damage can occur if I don't.

Any insight on this will be welcome.

Thank you.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Leg issue

Post by Dollfriend »

No Realdoll professional here but if the leg skeleton was broken and only hanging on by the silicone itself, would you not hear creaking noises when moving the leg or bulging in the silicone from the broken skeleton when moving the leg?

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

It's possible her hip joint is just out of alignment. Next time you get her out, lie her on her back then put her heels together. Whichever leg seems shorter than the other - move it away from the other (i.e. legs going from = to <) then move the other leg up to it, until the heels are properly together. then you'll see how out of alignment she is and you should be able to straighten her upper body.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

GotDolls wrote:It's possible her hip joint is just out of alignment. Next time you get her out, lie her on her back then put her heels together. Whichever leg seems shorter than the other - move it away from the other (i.e. legs going from = to <) then move the other leg up to it, until the heels are properly together. then you'll see how out of alignment she is and you should be able to straighten her upper body.

Correct and happen all the time when moving leg and hip joints.
lay her down and take your time to adjust . That would be my guess.
Only takes a slight adjustment on any doll to solve this issue.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Thank you for the advice. I took her out of the closet for the first time in two weeks. When she's laying down on the bed her legs seem perfectly even. I tried tinkering around but I don't think it made much of a difference. We had sex several times and everything was normal. I just put her back on the neck bolt and still her left leg is a little bit closer to the ground than her right.

But I'm hopeful that it's the hip alignment and nothing severe. I've been so cautious with her since I noticed this and it felt so good to be close to her again.

At this point I would be alarmed if her leg continued to stretch but it looks to be exactly the same as two weeks ago. I'll continue to try to realign her hip as I'm practically certain nothing is broken. If anyone has any further info on hip realignment I would greatly appreciate it.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

An xray of the doll would show the left hip is a bit lower as GotDolls pointed out :)

When something breaks it is really obvious :(

TP876

Post by TP876 »

It's been a little over a month now and it doesn't look like her leg has stretched any more. Yet yesterday I noticed something else, and it was probably already like that but I just noticed it then, is that when Julie was lying on her back, and I had my finger in her butt, I could feel something with a corner internally on her left side when I moved her leg to the side. And I could not feel the same thing on her right side doing the same thing.

I've also noticed on occasion when she's sitting upright a leaning to the front, like when she's sitting on the end of the bed slouching, I can hear what sound like air being released.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this is and if it's something bad?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Anything hard inside a doll is the skeleton.

I could feel something with a corner internally on her left side when I moved her leg to the side. And I could not feel the same thing on her right side doing the same thing.
Just a guess but it seems as though the skeleton might not have been positioned correctly during the pour, hence the slight offset :(

when she's sitting on the end of the bed slouching, I can hear what sound like air being released
That's a new one, if you are curious to know if it is just air trapped inside the doll and not some hole in it, just wet the hole entrances with soapy water.
Any air being blown out will form bubbles

Good luck :)

Hellerb
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hellerb »

hey guys .. i have one quite unusual question :).. iv heared that they put a vagina in the foot :D and because i am littlebit footfetishist i am very interested about that.. Have you ever heard that ? :D i really want it .. and i am willing to pay a disgusting price for it ... :D so if you know something, that might help me with my search, pm me asap ... thxxxx guuuys ...:)))

Brick

Post by Brick »

Hellerb wrote:hey guys .. i have one quite unusual question :).. iv heared that they put a vagina in the foot :D and because i am littlebit footfetishist i am very interested about that.. Have you ever heard that ? :D i really want it .. and i am willing to pay a disgusting price for it ... :D so if you know something, that might help me with my search, pm me asap ... thxxxx guuuys ...:)))
Contact sales@realdoll.com and talk to Sam. Special orders are their specialty..... 8)
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS