www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Ultra Light Collection 19Kg: QingZhi Head#8

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

TAYU Ultra Light Collection 19Kg: QingZhi Head#8

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Hello Everyone,

Today we release our ultra light collection: a complete new silicone body 148cm D+ Cup and a new Asian head8#. Her name is Qing Zhi.

Below are the new features of our new doll:
*Ultra light silicone body of 19Kg
*New vagina design
*Separated vaginal and anal canals by default and connected canals in option
*Barely noticeable seam lines
*Larger neck movement range with fluid neck and head connection
*M16 head connector by default
*Separated toes

The table below gives you a summary of our current body and head list. I put the new collection (both the head and the body) in green.
TAYU Body Measurements and Head Options.jpg
TAYU Body Measurements and Head Options.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 6125 times
I will upload more materials on twitter and TDF to explain more about new collection.

Emma

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: TAYU Ultra Light Collection 19Kg

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Some product photos of QingZhi :razz:

Emma
Attachments
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-9.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-9.jpg (152.3 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-10.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-10.jpg (168.2 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-4.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-4.jpg (167.01 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-3.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-3.jpg (166.22 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-1.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-1.jpg (138.61 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-5.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-5.jpg (129.77 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-8.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-8.jpg (179.65 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-7.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-7.jpg (146.74 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-13.jpg
148cm D+ Cup Head#8 QingZhi Set1-13.jpg (123.83 KiB) Viewed 6122 times

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Have you noticed our new vagina design :wink: ?
Vagina4.jpg
Vagina4.jpg (993.25 KiB) Viewed 6107 times
Vagina6.jpg
Vagina6.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 6103 times
Vagina3.jpg
Vagina3.jpg (1004.07 KiB) Viewed 6107 times
Vagina2.jpg
Vagina2.jpg (1002.08 KiB) Viewed 6107 times

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

A video shows the joint and head movement of QingZhi 148 Body.
QINGZHI 148 Joint Movements.mp4
(15.55 MiB) Downloaded 4609 times
A video shows the full body softness QingZhi 148 Body.
QingZhi 148 Full Body Softness.mp4
(13.45 MiB) Downloaded 4613 times
A video shows the head installation with M16 connector and the head movement
M16 connector and neck movement.mp4
(9.82 MiB) Downloaded 4332 times
Emma

ThatOneGuy

Re: TAYU Ultra Light Collection 19Kg: QingZhi Head#8

Post by ThatOneGuy »

What will be the price of this doll?

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Wow the redesign looks great!

I think the connected canals were the weakest part on the old design, im happy to see the option for the regular! I think it will be a very sturdy and strong

Is there any chance of getting a cross section of the new vagina/anal canal also?

Im also curious about the new neck connector, will the neck still twist? Or will the head now swivel 360 degrees around the neck connector?

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

claydough wrote:Wow the redesign looks great!

I think the connected canals were the weakest part on the old design, im happy to see the option for the regular! I think it will be a very sturdy and strong

Is there any chance of getting a cross section of the new vagina/anal canal also?

Im also curious about the new neck connector, will the neck still twist? Or will the head now swivel 360 degrees around the neck connector?
Hi Claydough,

Thanks for your comments. Yes. there will be options for both U cross connected canals and separated canals.
With this new design, the neck will have a larger movement range as you can see in the joint movement video that I just uploaded above :D

Emma

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

TAYU-DOLL wrote:Today we release our ultra light collection: a complete new silicone body 148cm D+ Cup and a new Asian head8#
[...]
I will upload more materials on twitter and TDF to explain more about new collection.
This is great news!

I'm a big fan of smaller (realistic) breast size options -- like you offer for your 155cm doll.

Is there any plan to offer B or C cup 148cm version of this doll?
Also, is there any video of this new face with soft face option?

19kg is very impressive and the price is great!

Thanks.

Wow! :o
Tayu 148 D  Head 8.png
Tayu 148 D Head 8.png (786.43 KiB) Viewed 5939 times
She looks so realistic!

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She looks stellar!
I like the vagine design looks quite unique and realistic.

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

AMAZING ! The new private parts are the best I ever seen ! And you're always the best for the placement !
A Western head will be welcomed with this body! Also some breast size option could cool (like B or C cup).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

wdafon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wdafon »

That's probably the best internal design I've seen yet. Do you have any plans on releasing a model with F cups? Preferably in the 150-160CM range?

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Thanks everyone for your input. We definitely take into account of all your comments :D

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear forum members,

Thank you for your interests and enthusiasm. We've received many emails. Since some are very similar questions, I will list the answers here.

1. As usual, we offer both fixed or removable vagina. They look completely the same as shown in the photo below.

For fixed vagina you can choose either separated love hole canals or connected U-cross canals. The texture of the vagina and anus stay the same no matter they are connected or not.
For removable vagina, you can choose either removable vagina insert and removable anal insert or removable vagina insert and fixed anal insert.
下体解剖图.jpg
下体解剖图.jpg (477.27 KiB) Viewed 5274 times
2. The extra soft buttlocks are available for the new body as well. When you choose this option, you will realize the huge difference for doggy position :wink: We always remind people about the extra care of the storage. It doesn't mean that the butts will be so fragile and deform during a short period of time. I think they will be more than fine during the exercise without the need for a pillow.

3. The new vagina design is for both aesthetic and practical point of view. Then again like most of you have noticed, currently we are the first and the only one has this kind of vagina design and it is also the result of the users feedback for making our dolls superior.

4. The new features listed in this thread applies only on 148 D+ body. For example, the head connector of this body is the standard M16 connector. All the custom options applies to QingZhi as well, such as adding tanlines, adding extra soft buttlocks etc.

5. We will definitely release more western heads for both collections. Maybe an oral head, but I don't have a detail planning yet.

6. We will also release more bodies. As stated above, I don't have a detail planning yet.

7. The movement with head and the neck is only the neck that moves. You can visualize it on the video concerning the M16 head connection and movements.

8. The weight figures in our table is the body weight without the head. In general our head without hair weighs from 1,5Kg - 1.7Kg.

9. We currently don't have plans to provide detachable limbs version.

10. We don't recommend to mix heads between different collections due to the different head sizes.

11. For the moment we don't provide custom options to make the vagina canal wider, longer or with different textures.

12. We unfortunately don't provide several looseness joint options. There are only two options: standard or complete loose joints. Our standard joints are not extremely stiff thanks to our design.

13. As for the price, you can refer to our website https://www.tayu-doll.com. When you choose the shipping country, you should be able to obtain the full costs including delivery to your country.

14. The average production time is 45 days. Depending on the orders and the chosen dolls, it could go more or less.

15. We have improved further our packaging by adding foams between shoulder and neck area to protect and fix the neck from moving during the transportation.

16. We deliver to most of the countries such as USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia except for India, muslin countries. The transportation method is always by air. and the delivery time depends on the covid-19 and the local customs.

Hope these answers help.

Emma

nv0001

Post by nv0001 »

Smaller breasts would be nice :)))
A+ or B.
But i hope it is only first bird and other models with such enhansments will be soon

Btw, only fixed vagina?

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

oh i very much like that connected design

especially if the canal length is longer than you are, there would be close to 0 chance of ripping at the weak point where they're joined

it would also be nice in the future to make a special insert for cleaning that connects to a hose to aid cleaning without leaking water everywhere and also something designed specifically for the tayu girls to be safe to insert without any damage

i would really love to see some thicker bodies with big hips and thighs, but without the giant boobs or bbw look a lot of the thicker bodies tend to get
slim light weight dolls are nice, but i hope to see some verity in upcoming releases so i can buy all sorts of different tayu bodies :P

ill attach some photo's because its easier than explaining heh
(her dimensions are 92/59/112 for reference)

aqewrfqawerft.png
aqewrfqawerft.png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 5458 times
eaftaqegtfaqeg.png
eaftaqegtfaqeg.png (2.2 MiB) Viewed 5458 times
keep up the good work!

INFORMATIONS