www.tayu-doll.com

Shipping and customs

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Flaneur123

Shipping and customs

Post by Flaneur123 »

Hello,

In your website, you say that shipping and custom price aren’t included.

How much are they for UE and for USA?
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Shipping and customs

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

If you checkout and select your shipping destination , it will give you a quote.
Nothing on customs but that can vary greatly and depends on country and nothing is set in stone.
What I hope is Tayu gets on board with some of the vendors , so you wont have to deal with pesky customs potentially.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Shipping and customs

Post by EMH »

What people call "custom fee" is in fact VAT and, in some cases, import duties (for products such as tobacco, alcoholic beverages, textiles, etc.).
In Europe, VAT varies from one country to the other, as you can see on bellow map :
2021-Value-Added-Tax-VAT-Rates.-2021-VAT-Rates-01.png
2021-Value-Added-Tax-VAT-Rates.-2021-VAT-Rates-01.png (233.18 KiB) Viewed 750 times
I don't know about other countries, but I've checked for France, United Kingdom, Belgium and Germany, but custom fees are calculated on :

Item price
+ shipping cost
+ insurance cost (if applicable).

Example (let's take France, the country I'm living in, it'll be easier for me) :
Let's say you want to buy a Tayu 163cm D Cup.
Price is $3699 with no additional option.
Shipping cost is $750
Total you'd pay to Tayu will be $4449.00, so VAT will be calculated based on this amount.

How much is it in Euros ? Well, French customs are not using xe.com or other online currency converters, they have their own that is updated once every month.
Their online currency converter allows you to precisely convert any foreign currency into Euros, at a very precise date.
As of today, September 2nd, $4449 = 3 795.10€.
I assume other European countries have their own online currency converter.

Import duties depend on what kind of product you're importing. HS code (Harmonized System Code) is used to calculate import duties. The Harmonized System is a standardized numerical method of classifying traded products. It is used by customs authorities around the world to identify products when assessing duties and taxes.
Honestly, I have no idea what category love dolls belong to... There must be one, I guess, but I was unable to find it :?
Let's assume there is not import duty for love doll and let's move on to VAT.

VAT in France is 20%, so VAT cost would be 759.02€.
But the story does not end here !

Depending on what shipping company you used, you will have to pay service fee (basically, you're paying the shipping company for performing custom clearance).
In France, service fee ("frais de dossier" in french) for Chronopost (EMS) is 21€, DHL is 18€ and Fedex is either 10,50€ or 5% of the total price. Sorry, I don't know for GLS, TNT, UPS and other shipping companies.
Price may also vary depending on the european country you're living in.

If the package is sent with DHL, you'd pay 759.02€ (VAT) + 18€ (service fee).
Total custom fee, all included (except import duties) would be 777.02€.

3795€ for the doll (including shipping fee) + 777€ custom fees.
Total cost for importing a Tayu 163D doll in France using DHL would be 4572€.
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

INFORMATIONS