www.wmdolls.com

A Hatful of Peas - Passing Along Gift Dolls; Leaving Hobby

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

A Hatful of Peas - Passing Along Gift Dolls; Leaving Hobby

Post by Paleonaturist »

This is going to be a bit ... out-of-the-ordinary.

I've been a member of this forum, and of this hobby for a great many years (since it was a Yahoo! Group). Over the course of those years, I've been fortunate enough to have received dolls as gifts. During my wife's long illness and for several years after her passing, these dolls have been a true blessing for me, bringing a great deal of serenity to my otherwise chaotic life. These girls got me through some pretty serious depression, which isn't 100% resolved . . .

But . . .

I feel that it's time to release these girls, to continue to bring happiness to others.

I _don't_ feel that it would be appropriate to sell them for monetary gain, so what I hope to do is to pass them along to other forum members who otherwise might not be able to afford one, and who long to share their lives and homes with one of these lovely young ladies.

That having been said, below are some of the girls who aspire to new homes (there are a couple of others - having a tear or two repaired, and so couldn't be photographed today.)

_All_ of these girls have experienced finger-pokes, some of them moderately severe. Repairs, where made, have been effected with flowable silicone windshield fixer. The stuff is a miracle.

I will not ship. Period. Don't even ask. You can meet me at my home in the southwestern portion of Connecticut, USA, or somewhere nearby if you'd prefer. It may advisable to bring a sheet or some such to wrap your new lady in for the drive home. I don't have a lot of extra ones.

I have some accessories - shoes, clothing, not a whole lot of wigs, a TPE? orificial warming unit which I've never plugged in, some creams & oils for TPE care ... they can go with appropriate dolls.

Asking price for all the dolls is the same - tell me why you would be a good next home for her, and $0.00.

First up: Virginia 2.0
Item for sale: She's a Realdoll Body C, I don't remember what her head type is. She's tall, and she's heavy - 90# or more. Be advised - she's a serious slab of silicone.

Material: Textured platinum-cure silicone

Accessories: Ginny has a neck hook and I've got a home-built stand that's probably a little short for her, but would be easy enough to modify. She _doesn't_ have a vaginal insert. She didn't arrive with one, and I never got 'round to purchasing one for her. Compared to the cost of a full doll, they're not terribly pricey. She's the best fit of my dolls for the wig she's wearing in some of the photos, so . . .

Asking price: $0.00. She's looking for a caring home where she'll be appreciated and loved.

Shipping limitations: Will not ship.

General location: Southwestern Connecticut, USA

Age of item: Several years; uncertain

Bought new or previously owned: She arrived here gently used.

Damage to item: Finger pokes and a few other tears, all that I'm aware of have been repaired. Her pubic hair was removed before she arrived here, it's left some obvious scarring. She's also got a blister or scar of some sort low on her right side, just about where an appendix-removal scar would be.

Repairs made: All repairs made with Flowable silicone windshield fixer. Some are visible, most are small.

Modifications: Her pubic hair was removed before she arrived here, it's left some obvious scarring.

Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: I'm a non-smoker.

"Hey, Pale . . . Can I ... Can we talk?"

"We hardly see one another any more. The other girls and I are really beginning to feel very lonely ... are there people out there who need us the way you once did?"
"I'm sure there are, Ginny ... would you like me to try and find new homes for you girls?"
"Please?"

"I'll need to make one of those sheets with my name and the date on it ... here - hold this."

"We'll need to take a few more photos - they may not be particularly flattering, is that OK?"
"Yes ... if it'll find us loving homes . . . "

Next up: Jazia - "Jazzie"
Item for sale: She's a doll that's no longer made - "Knighthorse". Her joints are _very_ loose, almost floppy.

Material: Platinum cure silicone, darker shade of tan / brown skin

Accessories: Maybe some shoes / clothes? Depends what I can find.

Asking price: $0.00. She's looking for a caring home where she'll be appreciated and loved.

Bought new or previously owned: She arrived here used.

Damage to item: Pretty serious finger pokes and a few other tears, all that I'm aware of have been repaired, but Jazzie's fingerwires are _sharp_. Accidentally cut my nose on one of them last year - thank heaven for antiviral masks! There was some moderate to serious tearing around her neck, it's mostly repaired with flowable silicone windshield sealant.

Repairs made: Repairs have been made with Flowable silicone windshield fixer. Some are visible, most are small, the neck tear is pretty obvious.

Modifications: None, that I'm aware of.

Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: I'm a non-smoker.

"Roll over, Jazzie - let 'em see that pretty derriere."

Neck tear / repair

This girl has a flip-top head - reaching inside her skull, you can position her eyes from the back:

If you like feet, Jazzie's your girl...

Next up: Emily
Item for sale: She's one of two TPE dolls here; tall and very slim, but I don't know her manufacturer, body type or head type. Her face, from what I was told, is supposed to resemble the girl from the movies with the kid wizards, now all grown up. Emily and Yuki have "standing" feet.

Material: Squishy TPE

Accessories: Maybe some shoes / clothes? Baby oil / skin cream? I've also got an extra head which will fit her pretty well, but has no oral capability. Depends what I can find.

Damage to item: Emily has a fairly significant tear at her elbow. I don't feel competent to repair, but I'm given to understand that it can be done with heat. Her primary head also has a tear behind one ear.

Repairs made: None.

Secondary head:

Secondary head, back:

Tear at Emily's elbow, exposing the joint:

Next up: Yuki
Item for sale: She's one of two TPE dolls here; shorter than Emily, but heavier - feels as though she's more solidly built, but I don't know her manufacturer, body type or head type. Both Yuki and Emily have "standing" type feet.

Material: Squishy TPE

Accessories: Maybe some shoes / clothes? Baby oil / skin cream? I think there's a vaginal-heating unit somewhere. Depends what I can find.

Damage to item: Yuki doesn't have a lot of damage that I'm aware of - possibly a loose finger-wire or two?

Repairs made: None.

Phew!
As I say, there are another doll or two around whose photos didn't get taken today - one of them is an older 4-Woods silicone girl with chronic skin delamination, which is common with 4-Woods of her age class ... if not universal. The other is a DSDoll 145 with a "Nina" head.

Please inquire if you're interested in them. I'll get some photos.

R.I.P. Inbox, I suppose . . . but please inquire with serious interest, if you're the person who would be a match for these gals. We'll set up an appointment.

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: A Hatful of Peas - Passing Along Gift Dolls; Leaving Hob

Post by Kite »

Approved . Pm sent regarding more information. Thanks.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Pm sent about jazzie
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I’m interested in Virginia as well. I can get them both on the same trip if you want .
Be kind Rewind .Image

johndside

Post by johndside »

Hi

I had a doll about 5 years ago, but had to part with her because she was too heavy for me without taking a chance of damaging her. She weighed 72 lbs. I would especially be interested in your DS145. I had been looking at them in the past but just couldn't afford one. I would also be interested in and one of them that might be lighter than 72 Pounds.

I have answered these adds before but always too late. Please consider me. I am in NH so not far away and could pick one up.

Thank you so much.

John

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

My thanks to all who've responded - at this time, I _think_ that all of the girls will have new homes lined up.

If that changes, I'll post back in this thread!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

matthewb9533usn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matthewb9533usn »

Oh, I would be a good next home for the realdoll and the ds doll because I will care for them, enjoy them, dress them and take care of them always. The silicone would be well cared for and I would make sure that they stayed happy and healthy. Always.

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

Wow barely 90 minutes into the post and all are claimed? lol

I would love to have that thin one that resembles the wizard girl as you put it (lol)

I love the defined thin middle / stomach with rib outline.. and the face is cute.

Best of luck to the new owners! if one falls through put me in line for a road trip lol

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

FYI
Next up: Jazia - "Jazzie"
Item for sale: She's a doll that's no longer made - "Knighthorse". Her joints are _very_ loose, almost floppy.
Jazzy is from "Lovable Dolls". Knighthorse was the LLC DBA Loveable Dolls by Matt Krivike, which went bankrupt. Krivike then went on to produce dolls as "Sinthtetics"
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

The back, butt, and legs of 'Emily' resemble my WM168A. Does Emily have extra-long calves?
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm D
6YE Doll - 132cm F #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Lux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lux »

It deserves to be said ,
What I nice thing to do , donating those beautiful dolls . Have never seen something like that thoughtful before.
Even tho am not one of the recipients of The Body C , still saving up for one !

Randy800m
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Randy800m »

Lux wrote:It deserves to be said ,
What I nice thing to do , donating those beautiful dolls . Have never seen something like that thoughtful before.
Even tho am not one of the recipients of The Body C , still saving up for one !
I would like to add a similar sentiment. What a wonderfully generous to do! Kudos to Paleonaturist.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Thank you, Lux & Randy800m! That's much appreciated.

The last of the dolls went to her new home this morning, thank you to everyone who showed interest, and I hope that everyone out there can bring home their own "special someone" soon.

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

INFORMATIONS