Starpery.com

Custom nipples Mod on silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
pkfyresama

Custom nipples Mod on silicone doll.

Post by pkfyresama »

So my doll is a month old and I noticed the paint on her nipples started to fade pretty much after week one. I researched a lot of techniques some of the members have come up with to repaint them but I honestly didn't feel like retouching them every few weeks, so I got a pair of silicone prosthetic nipples form etsy and decided to replace her original nipples all together. i have used this kind of prosthetic nipples before in my meiki plush dolls and I love them, the price and quality are amazing.
I used Sil-poxy to glue them on, but after doing some tests Permatex will work too, the only difference is the curing time.
This came out way better than I expected, specially because the color, texture and size are now exactly how I like them. Here are a few pictures I took during the process.
Just as a quick reminder, this is only for silicone dolls, it will not work on TPE dolls.

You can see here the paint in the nipples is almost gone, but the paint in the areolas looks fine, this is caused by the clothing rubbing the paint off. And I don't like how it looks.

First step was to remove all of the leftover paint, I used a microfiber cloth and some alcohol.

After all the paint was removed I used my Squeeze Scissors to carefully cut off the nipple following the natural curve of the breast.
Be very careful when cutting, specially if your doll has hollow or gel filled breasts.
Image Image

With the old nipples gone I gave the area a good wash with warm water and soap to get the surface ready for the new nipples.
I dry tested them and after I found the right location I glue them in place using Sil-poxy.
Image Image

After curing for 24 hours I powdered the breasts and new nipples and done, no more retouching or repainting, this are soft silicone so the feel and texture is amazing.

Ada after the nipple surgery.

Driver9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Custom nipples Mod on silicone doll.

Post by Driver9 »

Very nice ! Such a drastic improvement could you put a link to those nipples please and are there other sizes /styles ?

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

Driver9 wrote:Very nice ! Such a drastic improvement could you put a link to those nipples please and are there other sizes /styles ?
Thanks, it is a drastic improvement indeed, manufacturers should do this.

Yes,there are a lot of styles and colors, I got them from etsy here is the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/855348750/ ... ef=hp_rf-2

manco

Post by manco »

Thanks pkfyresama! Nice to see that someone is doing it. I wish the wider ones looked better tho'. I wish someone would make longer, wider and more colors too. They look perfect. Incredible doll you have there as well.

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

manco wrote:Thanks pkfyresama! Nice to see that someone is doing it. I wish the wider ones looked better tho'. I wish someone would make longer, wider and more colors too. They look perfect. Incredible doll you have there as well.
Thanks, I actually tried a wider pair that the owner of the etsy shop was giving for free as a test.
They don't look bad but I liked the small ones better.
EHKkVvM.jpeg
EHKkVvM.jpeg (329.16 KiB) Viewed 558 times
8ewJ1Ju.jpeg
8ewJ1Ju.jpeg (336.3 KiB) Viewed 558 times
tlMMSOg.jpeg
tlMMSOg.jpeg (313.72 KiB) Viewed 558 times

INFORMATIONS