www.sino-doll.com

Initial Sinodoll Torso Photos - Beautiful Lily

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Initial Sinodoll Torso Photos - Beautiful Lily

Post by a8411 »

Im pretty late on this but how do you go about storing this? Are you able to hook this on closet clothes rod?

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

Anyone has sanhui doll torso? How does this compare to Sanhui's?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

a8411 wrote:Im pretty late on this but how do you go about storing this? Are you able to hook this on closet clothes rod?

Sorry for the extremely late almost post covid reply. Yes you screw in a hook loop where the neck goes and hang it using another included accessory

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

She kinda look like mine.

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

I recently bought one of these torsos that was for sale here on the forum. I wasn't expecting much but the doll is actually amazing! That the leg 'nubs' are smooth and rounded and not just sawed off is a major benefit. I've had torsos before and the leg nubs really get in the way and also kill the mood (for me anyway) when you bump into them. It's like trying to get it on with a chainsaw victim or something. I was so impressed with this torso that I decided to buy the first full Sino Doll that went on sale on the forum, and I did. It's a 162 Sino, and she's one heck of an amazing doll.
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what doll the torso is based on? If she had her legs, which Sino doll would she be? I don't think the torso is made from an original mold, but based on one of the full dolls, minus the legs?

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

aire_tam_storm wrote:I recently bought one of these torsos that was for sale here on the forum. I wasn't expecting much but the doll is actually amazing! That the leg 'nubs' are smooth and rounded and not just sawed off is a major benefit. I've had torsos before and the leg nubs really get in the way and also kill the mood (for me anyway) when you bump into them. It's like trying to get it on with a chainsaw victim or something. I was so impressed with this torso that I decided to buy the first full Sino Doll that went on sale on the forum, and I did. It's a 162 Sino, and she's one heck of an amazing doll.
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what doll the torso is based on? If she had her legs, which Sino doll would she be? I don't think the torso is made from an original mold, but based on one of the full dolls, minus the legs?
Is it the big breasted sinodoll torso you have? That’s based on the upper half of the 155cm sinodoll

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

Is it the big breasted sinodoll torso you have? That’s based on the upper half of the 155cm sinodoll
Yes it is. It looks like you're right. Thanks for the clarification. I figured it was based on either the 159 or 155.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Looks great! Where do you store all these dolls when theyre not doing photoshoots?

I'd assume its a bit tougher to display torso dolls

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Invo wrote:Looks great! Where do you store all these dolls when theyre not doing photoshoots?

I dont own all these dolls at the same time, at most I own maybe 3-4 dolls of varying size at any given time.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

mrmofo44 wrote:
Invo wrote:Looks great! Where do you store all these dolls when theyre not doing photoshoots?

I dont own all these dolls at the same time, at most I own maybe 3-4 dolls of varying size at any given time.
Do you still own Lily here?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Invo wrote:
mrmofo44 wrote:

Do you still own Lily here?
No I sold her on here a while ago.

diego1983tv

Post by diego1983tv »

Wow nice doll, can you show her privates?
Contribute to The Complete Pussy Anthology! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141616
My torso: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=138420

nigelakins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nigelakins »

mrmofo44 wrote:Doll size Comparisons.

Sino Torso - JM105 - RD Athletic Torso
20200214_163921.jpg
Thanks for the helpful photos - I'm looking at getting some extra sino heads. Who is the head name and ID number at the very top of the photo? (the one with no arms)

nigelakins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nigelakins »

mrmofo44 wrote:Ill measure it today, pretty sure the measurements are correct. The torso has an arch in the back that gives the sense of it being longer but you cant bend the back.

Edit: Just measured, the Body itself is 55cm long. With the head on it probably is around 72-79cm long
Like some others have mentioned, this seems a bit short to me. It's the only thing holding me back from buying a sino doll. I'm 174cm tall so I'm average height, but I fear the torso will seem too short for me when I'm on top. How does the torso size seem to you? Does she seem normal size?

nigelakins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nigelakins »

mrmofo44 wrote:Hello everyone I have decided to give some pictures of the new Sinodoll Torso with arms they are producing with the BBW body. Short review.

Skin material - Extremely soft for silicone.
Weight- Light at 45lbs or 20kg
Chest is enormous and well sculpted.
I chose the S31 head, beautiful face and hair. Striking blue eyes. Also chose some light tan lines, although she is pretty pale. She will be named Lily.
Thanks for the photos, they look great!

I'm wanting to buy my first ever doll and have settled on either a sino doll torso or top sino doll torso. What I like about the sino dolls is their lifelike appearance, and the torso being much lighter and easier to handle, as well as easily store away as apposed to their full body counterparts. I'd like the doll to look as realistic as possible, not like the cartoon-ish looking faces like on some other brands, which is why I'm opting for the sino brand with a couple of extra RS heads. I'm deciding between S31 Chris, S33 Lin Yanyan, S34 Megan, S10 Amanda, T6 Mina, and T13 Camille.

I'm a little concerned about the 55cm body size of the torso (excluding the head) which seems a little short to me. I'm hoping other customers who already have one may shed some light on that.

And I think the torso with arms will be better too, as it seems the arms can be extended up back over her head, and also be positioned for hugging etc?

Either I'll get the Sino Doll Torso (B Cup) or the Top Sino T90cm Torso (D Cup) - both pictures included below. I haven't decided yet, but obviously the top sino torso is marketed as being more realistic having slight leg extensions, with an evo skeleton, movable eyes with veins, realistic skin texture, tongue and mouth, shrugging shoulders, and ultra soft vagina, anus, thighs and belly, plus the RS heads look amazing! But the standard sino torso also looks really good, so I'm not sure to justify the extra expense of the top sino torso!?

Can you please comment on your experience of the sino torso? Good quality? Realistic looking? Worth the extra for the top sino torso?
Attachments
Top Sino - T90cm Torso Mimei
Top Sino - T90cm Torso Mimei
Top Sino - T90cm Torso Mimei.jpg (542.75 KiB) Viewed 854 times
Sino Doll Torso #2 - Chris
Sino Doll Torso #2 - Chris
Sino Doll Torso #2 - Chris.jpg (433.6 KiB) Viewed 854 times

INFORMATIONS