www.myrobotdoll.com

Sanhui Xmas offer for Sanhui Lovers

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sanhui Xmas offer for Sanhui Lovers

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi Sanhui lovers,

We are running the Xmas promotion for Sanhui starting from today. You will get $200 price reduction using the discount code SANHUIXMAS200 and $100 price reduction with SANHUIXMAS100 on My Robot Doll. For any questions feel free to write to us at support@myrobotdoll.com :D
My-Robot-Doll-Sanhui-Dolls-December-Promotion.jpg
My-Robot-Doll-Sanhui-Dolls-December-Promotion.jpg (933.83 KiB) Viewed 716 times
We wish you Merry Christmas and happy holiday :glou:

Best Regards

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

ipani123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sanhui Xmas offer for Sanhui Lovers

Post by ipani123 »

link doesn't work :(

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sanhui 145cm seamless AIO #145-8 Factory photos

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi,

We received many emails requesting to see the factory photos of the newly released Sanhui 145cm seamless AIO #145-8.
1-My-Robot-Doll-Sex-Doll-Sanhui-Doll-All-in-one-seamless-Elina-145cm-8.jpg
1-My-Robot-Doll-Sex-Doll-Sanhui-Doll-All-in-one-seamless-Elina-145cm-8.jpg (868.18 KiB) Viewed 583 times
We happen to have one set and please find the photos and video below :D Still few days to benefit the year-end promotion of Sanhui which ends January 3rd 2022: -$200 for full sized silicone dolls.

Factory Video with movable jaw and softness test
Sanhui hasn't announced their annual order closure date. What is certain is that all orders placed prior to January 3rd 2022 can still be dispatched before the Chinese New Year.

Cheers and happy holidays :glou:

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS