zelex.com.cn

Manufacture time?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Manufacture time?

Post by Gapp »

Hi all,

I was wondering generally speaking from time of order to shipment, what is the usual wait for Zelex? I've got 2 on order from 2 different vendors, and just wondering what to expect. I'm coming up on 4 weeks this weekend for the first order and the other was right after Christmas, so I know it will be a bit still.

Thanks!

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Manufacture time?

Post by Kite »

Mine took about 6 weeks. But i went through zelex themselves. Great customer support i got from them honestly.

AmandasBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AmandasBoy »

TChris wrote:Mine took two weeks.
2.5 to 3 weeks, ordered during December.
Zelex 155c Amanda viewtopic.php?t=150266
JM Doll 80cm Elf B
JM Doll 80cm Tree Elf
JM Doll 65cm Chloe

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

Thanks for the replies everyone. Reading the forums for the past few months, it seemed as you all have said that it varies quite a bit. I figured this was their busiest time of year considering the black Friday and holiday sales, so I knew I'd have to be patient.

vinoski

Post by vinoski »

6FDB0A9C-5616-484A-B965-E0F49607DF33.jpeg
6FDB0A9C-5616-484A-B965-E0F49607DF33.jpeg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 799 times
I ordered through Your Doll and it took 5 weeks from order to delivery.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Ordered my 170cm on about Dec 4th, with all customizations Zelex did to her with aplomb, recieved her on like Dec 27-29ish.
Sherry used UPS so I could get my girl in reasonable time.
She was delivered in 4-5 business days.
Zelex customer service is outrageously good. I buy from Jeff at BCD, Sherry at Zelex was like talking to two Jeffs'.
Again, outrageous customer service from Zelex.
One thing all doll manufacturers can take from Zelex is the company sticker they put on the shipping box.
It's black with their name on it, if it's broken your doll was looked at for whatever reason. Customs/shipper cannot argue it wasn't. My Zelex sticker was intact, so was my girl.
Only thing broken and a little crushed was the foam inside the box which tells me she was slung around and piled on a bit.

Hope this helps some.

P.S.
Imo If you wanted a Zelex silicone babe, had the cash and didn't buy during the sales promotion, you were crazy just for that time period.
Free second head/articulated fingers.
Customizations to your specs completely.
My girl is all blonde.
Only 3 companies did what I wanted thoroughly, out of 6 new dolls bought over a 5 year time period, Zelex is one of them.

Jab

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

Thanks vinoski, I also ordered the first one through Yourdoll. It was over a weekend, and I had to answer an order question on Monday, which is Tuesday in China, so it took them a couple days to get the order to the Factory. From then it's been just over 3 weeks, so hopefully the first will arrive by the end of the month, which would be fantastic.

P.S.
Imo If you wanted a Zelex silicone babe, had the cash and didn't buy during the sales promotion, you were crazy just for that time period.
Free second head/articulated fingers
I agree Jab, both of my orders were at about a 20% discount with free heads. The second was a slightly sweeter deal with more freebies I couldn't pass up, and also with the 2nd head. I have a few TPE dolls already, but these will be my first silicone dolls. I'm excited to add them to my collection/rotation :)

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

Some good news this morning, received the factory pics for my first order. It's been just over 3 weeks, so on the quicker side it seems. I'm super excited for my first silicone doll, hopefully shipping time is reasonable.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Gapp wrote:Some good news this morning, received the factory pics for my first order. It's been just over 3 weeks, so on the quicker side it seems. I'm super excited for my first silicone doll, hopefully shipping time is reasonable.
I hope we'll get a chance to see her! :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Hillside
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hillside »

Not trying to hijack this thread but I didn't want to make another thread asking the same exact question basically.
I placed an order Dec 23 and there's been no updates what so ever. I emailed the website I purchased from and was told there's actually a waiting list for Zelex but that they would contact Zelex to see where my doll was on the waiting list but that was over 12 days ago and I've again heard nothing. I hate being a pain and constantly bugging people but I'd genuinely like to know what's going on... So, 6 weeks and 4 days and I've heard basically not a single word. I still kinda feel like 6 weeks isn't that unusual of a wait but it's annoying feeling like you don't matter even though you just dropped $2 grand on one order and another 2 orders at $1600+ each.
WM 160cm A (Amanda Bessette. 11/17/2021)
Starpery 151cm (Aela Blevins. 12/06/2021)
Zelex 130cm (Akina Gogatsu). 02/18/2022)

Bobby_K68

Post by Bobby_K68 »

Sorry to hear about the frustrating non/minimal responses

I was told by my vendor, that tomorrow (8/2/22) is when Zelex folks are going back to work though i'm sure there will be a huge backlog. Hope you get a decent update soon
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair): Maisie

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

It definitely is an uneasy feeling spending $2k+ on something from a place that has no physical store you can go to, or a well established site like eBay or Amazon.

But to update on my OP, I put my order in on 12/19, updated the vendor on 12/20, so I assume Zelex actually got my completed order on 12/21 or so. I got the factory pics on 01/14/22 from the vendor, but who knows how long they had them, can't imagine it was too long. UPS picked up the package on 1/17 and it sat in customs for a bit then hit the boat, hit Alaska on 28th finally and at my door on 1/31/22.

So end to end 6 weeks, including nearly 2 weeks of transit to central Florida. That was ordered through Yourdoll, a TDF approved vendor.

I actually had put in a 2nd Zelex order a week later from another unapproved vendor that had a slightly better promotion going and had some positive posts on reddit, and they told there was an error with one of the heads and I'd have to pay extra if I wanted to not wait for it all to ship together, and that was on 01/19. They also sent a couple factory pics, but only after I asked for an update, so not sure how long before Zelex had told them or if Zelex waited until the vendor asked for an update to notify us. So it appears the manufacturing time for the 2nd doll was around 3 weeks. I've not heard anything since then on my second order, which is a bit annoying. Hopefully they respond within the next couple days.

INFORMATIONS