www.yourdoll.com

Starypery Ladies on the way!

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
MidLife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Starypery Ladies on the way!

Post by MidLife »

Just ordered two beauties from Your Doll. Working with Mia-she's been very pleasant and informative. I have a 167e tpe Tiffany (in stock!) on the way and waiting on a Silicone 172F Julie in wheat w/ brown hair. My first dolls, so i want to try tpe vs silicone. These ladies look gorgeous in the pics. Cant wait to see them up close. Stay tuned..

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Starypery Ladies on the way!

Post by Swan »

Congratulations!
Can't wait to see some pics! :razz:

MidLife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MidLife »

Got tracking yesterday. Due here friday for the 167E Tiff! Im calling her "NJ".

MidLife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MidLife »

Picking up my first doll in 8 hrs. Im over the moon. Excited to introduce "N.J.", my new Starpery 167. This is my first doll as well. My goodness, im nervous..

Dirk42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dirk42 »

How is your 167? Did she arrive in good shape? I think you’re the only person here with a 167E.

INFORMATIONS