www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by WM dolls »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:53 am Hi WM Dolls,

I was wondering if you would consider doing more Pregnant style Dolls? while the WM 158cm is great i feel the belly and breasts could be much bigger

Keep up the awesome work :)
Hi AW

Thanks for your support and our answer is Yes.

But pregnant dolls will not be updated so fast in the near future, and there will be in the future.

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Lobo2099 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:26 am Over all would say wm has been on a upward improvement. With lhp and other improvment I appreciate them taking time to address these. Featuring or suggestions I would have to say.
- Longer lasting pigment that don’t wear off after a couple weeks.
- maybe a hinged jaw to allow for more facial effects
- fully sealed doll for those that do not mind not being able to change out the head.
Hi Lobo

Thank you for your opinions.

①Longer lasting pigment (True, full body makeup lasts too short, I'll submit that.)
②A hinged jaw (We're already experimenting with a better active jaw.)
③fully sealed doll, head with body (We haven't considered this for the time being, because it will bring inconvenience during production.)

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

JustDude wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 am Hi WM, thanks for doing this Q&A!

I have a question regarding the gel options.

As I understand, the way doll factories do this is by actually inserting softer TPE saturated in oil instead of using any gel. Due to the fact that TPE acts as a natural absorbent (or a sponge if you will), over time the TPE will absorb the excess oil. This process (excess oil in TPE) deteriorates the structural rigidity of the TPE material over time. Hence reducing the lifespan of the doll.

If I'm wrong in any way please mention so....

I would love any insight on your process, or method of your gel options.

Thanks!
Hi JD

Please check the picture.

Our GEL breast is using real Gel. (But actually color is transparent)

For the time being, there has not been such a problem as you raised, and it will not be broken down. But If the Gel breast been punctured or torn accidentally, it will leak out.

Best regards,
Attachments
Gel Breast 1.jpg
Gel Breast 1.jpg (65.52 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

PDutus wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:38 pm You need to improve the skeleton. Take a look at what Starpery and SE Dolls have been doing recently. Their new gear skeletons seem to be a big improvement.

I have a 172B, which developed a loose hip, wrist joint and ankle joint within days of her arrival. She has the current latest skeleton with the articulated knees and elbows. The joint stiffness was also inconsistent from new. More recently, she has developed a loose back, which will make posing her for photos more difficult moving forward.

This, to my mind, is an area that needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.
Hi, PDutus

Thanks for your attention and I will report this problem right away.

If this happened to most buyers, we would make this a priority.

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Phossil wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:00 pm I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.
A joint for the distal digit on the articulated fingers.
mixed race, Polynesian, and south east asian faces would be cool.

I also agree with what others mentioned
Gel ass.
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM is still my favorite brand, and I love the progression and direction they're going in, so thank you guys!

Hi Phossil

Thanks for your support all the way.

①Anti puncture fingers. (May we know details about this?)
②A joint for the distal digit on the articulated fingers. (We do have a articulated fingers skeleton)
③mixed race, Polynesian, and south east asian faces would be cool. (We will have more heads and bodies in the future, please stay tuned)

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

subcyclist wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:36 pm
Celtic_Babog wrote:Has WM any plan to offer ************gel ass************* for their tpe dolls?
Phossil wrote:I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.

***********************************Gel ass.**************************************************
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM is still my favorite brand, and I love the progression and direction they're going in, so thank you guys!

WM, please give us gel glutes!

We need a squooshy tushie; bouncy buttocks; a more fondleable fanny; a plush posterior.

(Thank you Celtic_Babog and Phossil, for suggesting this outstanding idea.)

Hi, Subcyclist

We got it clearly and we are trying. :glou:

Thanks for your support.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Rock13 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:41 pm I have three of your dolls and I adore them. My only suggestion would be to ensure that their shrugging shoulder and neck joints are slightly looser than their waist, knee, and ankle joints. Whenever I try to move their neck or shoulder joints they're so stiff that the force applied usually moves down their skeleton and throws out one of their other joints. It's dangerous- both for the doll and me.
Thanks for your support all the way.

I will report to them.

"Make sure their shrugged shoulders and neck joints are a little looser than their waist, knees, and ankle joints."

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

andy1324 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:17 am Overall it seems to me that WM is on the right track, paying attention to what users are asking for, as stated the LHP, especially in the anal department is on many users lists.
Besides that for me, the breast shape of the new 159G I find very attractive, funny to say but breast droop is more realistic.
And the really big improvement would be keep finding ways to make the dolls lighter...
thanks for what you have already given us, we look to you to reach for the highest goals possible...

Hi Andy

Thanks for you support all the way.

Breast droop is more realistic but we need to considering about the tearing.

About make our dolls lighter, the problem already on the agenda. Most customers said they can't move a such heavy doll, even lift them up a little.

Best regards,

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

WM dolls wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 pm
subcyclist wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:36 pm
Celtic_Babog wrote:Has WM any plan to offer ************gel ass************* for their tpe dolls?
Phossil wrote:I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.

***********************************Gel ass.**************************************************
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM, please give us gel glutes!

We need a squooshy tushie; bouncy buttocks; a more fondleable fanny; a plush posterior.

(Thank you Celtic_Babog and Phossil, for suggesting this outstanding idea.)

Hi, Subcyclist

We got it clearly and we are trying. :glou:

Thanks for your support.
Hello, WM Doll Team,

Okay, thank you very much for letting us know this is a feature you are working on; your response is greatly appreciated. Understandably, the development of this feature is likely complex, and could take a significant amount of time to devise a high quality solution - to match the high quality of your dolls. Dolls are often posed in a sitting position, which would place more direct force on a gel butt (skeleton pressure on the butt), than what gels breasts would be exposed to when a doll is laying face down on them. So, I am grateful to hear that you are taking on this design challenge. Both of my dolls were made by WM, and they are fantastic. I am definitely very happy to enjoy them for now, and I will look forward to seeing if I might be able to replace one of them, with a doll that has a gel butt in the next year or two. Until then, please continue to impress us with the new designs you have been developing - you all are doing great work.

Thanks again!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi!

Do you have a comment for WM159C vaginal placement. At pictures she looks as if she would have the perfect LHP, but in reality you have sculpted outer labia as it should be and placed her vaginal hole to a wrong place in the middle of her labia. Lower part of her labia where vagina should be is just for show. So basically WM159C is the usual forward placed bad-LHP WM-doll.

Some people regard this as cheating your customers. There is no way to tell that the WM159C has bad LHP until you get her and realize what has just happened. If I remember correctly WM160 has the same design.

Could you please comment how you see this subject WM? And why is it so difficult for WM to place a vagina to its correct place?

Cheers!

Sili

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

My biggest wish is for a stiffer feeling hip bone. Don't know if it's possible. Maybe harder tpe inside the hip like gel in the breasts. Always loved the feel of a woman's hips.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

I really like the look of the new models 160A and 159C. But the vagina and labia are not good enough.
[photos taken from member doll reviews/sharing]
These customer photos indicate that the LHP is NOT anatomically correct!
ImageImage
[Left 160A -- Right 159C]

This LHP issue is the only thing making me hesitate to buy from WM Doll!!! This is important! It has to be better!!!

The vaginal canal should be at the base of the labias, and NOT towards the center of their lengths! (opposite of the end with the clitoris!)

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

G'morning, thank you for taking the time to do this, and at least try to address some of the ideas/issues users have.

Phossil mentioned 'anti-puncture' fingers, I believe he is referring to the wire of the articulating fingers actually poking through the tpe under certain circumstances. It happens to my doll usually when I'm moving it and/or trying to pose it- the hands always seem to take the brunt of my negligence, they are always getting smacked on something or having the weight of the doll landing on them.
It is easily fixed by stretching the end of the finger out until the wire disappears back inside. But there has just been a hole created, and after that happens a few times it could develop into a tear. Not sure if tougher material at the finger tips is warranted or -?
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

This is Stevie our WM 160A.

Her LHP is perfect.

We know from Nirohda’s lovely Agnes that some are coming out of the mold fused.

The only way to insure you are getting what you want, would be to request a photo of that opening in your factory photos.

TMIA

Post by TMIA »

Thank you, it's very nice to see someone reaching out to the community for feedback.
I see a couple people here have mentioned "gear skeletons", which I am not familiar with, but for me the joints are a HUGE concern. One of the dolls I received had such loose leg joints that she would fall over constantly, and I had to return it for a replacement. It also makes me very anxious that my dolls' joints are inevitably going to loosen over time, and it's pretty much unavoidable that I will need to cut into the TPE and tighten them myself. I always feel like the clock is ticking towards this, and it makes it so I can't enjoy my dolls as much. If there's a way to ensure the joints come at the proper tightness, and stay that way for a very long time, I would be a pretty happy customer.

I don't know if there's a way to prevent gel breasts from stretching over time, but if so, that would be wonderful. Many of us have to use a needle to inject air into the breast after it has become deflated by gravity. Because of this, I don't really want to buy another doll with gel breasts again. More wear and tear means more anxiety around owning dolls.

I really wish I had some sort of control over my dolls' facial expressions. A jaw that could move the mouth open and closed would be awesome. Eyes that can be open/shut fully or partially would also be excellent. Dolls can't "look down" realistically because the eyelids don't move. It makes the eyes look like they are open freakishly wide, and it's not appealing.

I also have some unrealistic requests, but I'll just stick to my above list for now, haha!

INFORMATIONS