www.thecityofsexy.com

Shelby Model 14 information

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shelby Model 14 information

Post by Leaf85 »

She's lovely. The eyes definitely make a difference- there is a bright sparkle there...maybe a little mischief. Very cool.

Kind regards,
Dave
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- arrived ! Smooth as silk!

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

Your photography is amazing, as is your subject.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:43 am How are her breasts holding up? Has the 'Gynoid sag' set in yet like it eventually did with your older version of Shelby, or are they still pert and full?

Its one of the big things that always puts me off buying a Gynoid, because I see so many images posted by owners where one or both of the breasts have suffered deterioration and they've begun to flatten and sag. It ends up looking horrible.

Absolutely not, she is doing great. I think it's how you take acre of your doll that can make all the difference it the world.
Skillex2525 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:39 pm Wow she is beautiful Justintime, it is users who posted pictures of their gynoid like you that made me fall in love with one of those pieces of art. I just had buy one myself xD. I got a model 14 just waiting for her arrive.
Your going to be very happy. Sex is great and the quality is amazing. I really like the 14, size XS when you buy cloths, by the way.
Leaf85 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:39 pm She's lovely. The eyes definitely make a difference- there is a bright sparkle there...maybe a little mischief. Very cool.

Kind regards,
Dave
Deep down Shelby is a good girl, but she does have a Sexy side that she love sharing.
Elektron42 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:56 pm Your photography is amazing, as is your subject.

Thank you glade you stopped by. Shelby is amazing'💘.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

hello does the doll also have folds on the underside of the feet as is the case with the top sino, for example
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0263/ ... 1648232970
Are the eyebrows pierced or painted?

Skillex2525
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Skillex2525 »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:51 pm hello does the doll also have folds on the underside of the feet as is the case with the top sino, for example
From what I have researched they do not have folds or realistic painting on bottom of the feet. On the top of the feet, there is realistic texture and painting. May I also add that I have heard the realistic painting of gynoid lasts years compared to top sino’s weeks. This is all based on info gathered from this forum and I have very little to no experience in person to base these facts on.

cosdoll81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cosdoll81 »

Is the gear skeleton the standard for new gynoid dolls now? Couldn't find any information about it on their website or social media. Also did you get the hard feet or bolted version?

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:51 pm hello does the doll also have folds on the underside of the feet as is the case with the top sino, for example
She has implanted eyebrows, yes, as to folds in her feet yes. Although I do not really care for the feet on the 14 ( not sure is they do it on all dolls) The toes are articulates, but the two smaller toes are connected. Not the best I have seen by far. If your a foot guy I would not recommend a Gynoid.
cosdoll81 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:33 pm Is the gear skeleton the standard for new gynoid dolls now? Couldn't find any information about it on their website or social media. Also did you get the hard feet or bolted version?
yes I think so, for the newer dolls. This may be something you want to research first.Directly with a vendor that is knowledgeable about Gynoid. That is a must, many vendors sell Gynoid. But few know what they are talking about. like most doll makers , things change. So keeping up is important.
Putting your trust in the right vendor is as important as the doll you are buying.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

ok thanks I'll tend towards Xycolo

DollGuy55
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollGuy55 »