www.siliconelovers.com

ordered my first doll from silicone Lovers

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Snowwolf22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

ordered my first doll from silicone Lovers

Post by Snowwolf22 »

just ordered my first doll from silicone lovers so far the experience has been great there customer service is great they answered all my questions and never pressured me to buy any thing so that was great I was able to take my time and see exactly what I wanted it's being custom built so it's going to be a little bit before I get it but I am very excited to see the finished product

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: ordered my first doll from silicone Lovers

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations! Best wishes for an immaculate synthetic conception and a safe, flawless delivery.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

My Ilsa was ordered through Silicone Lovers. I can not say enough good things about them. Was very, very satisfied. So far, out of the three vendors I've used, they've been my favorite. (Yeah, the dolls themselves were a bit of a let down, but SL was top notch!!) In fact, Ilsa has been my favorite out of the four I've purchased (counting her).

I have another doll coming through a different vendor. We'll see how that goes.

(Yes, I know: Five dolls to end up with two. But there is only one way to know what you like and that's to try out different combos. Ilsa will be my TPE and a Zelex will be my Silicone. Pelor (or Asmodeus, if that's your thing) willing.

Yes, I threw in a D&D reference because I'm so kewl aaaaand a little bit tipsy.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Congratulations! :thumbs_up:
Welcome To TDF!!
:D :thumbs_up:

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

amarcusd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amarcusd »

Congratulations! I’ve ordered a couple through them and their service is great. Shipping is really fast too. I did have a problem with tracking once. It wasn’t updated and then one day BAM she just showed up at my door lol. Good thing I was at home that day working in my garage!

Other than that SL is flawless and enjoyed their process a lot. Best wishes!

INFORMATIONS