www.6yedollglobal.com/

My first doll. 6YE 165cm F-Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first doll. 6YE 165cm F-Cup

Post by Peonyou101 »

Mcpe, sorry to see your doll broke at the spine but if you bought it from an unauthorized vendor then I suspect the doll it could of been a knock off as well and cheaply made. So that could be why it broke as well and why 6YE will not take responsibility for it.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Just to follow up on this mcpe, I got a WM 163/C.

She is stunning. And really easy to handle at around 32-35 kg (haven't weighed her yet).

Pics to follow when I can concentrate properly...
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

Michaelangelo wrote:Just to follow up on this mcpe, I got a WM 163/C.

She is stunning. And really easy to handle at around 32-35 kg (haven't weighed her yet).

Pics to follow when I can concentrate properly...
How is the doll inside compared to other dolls ? I consider that my next doll will be a WM doll.

Will love to see the pics. A link would be nice if you post it elsewhere. :)
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

Peonyou101 wrote:Mcpe, sorry to see your doll broke at the spine but if you bought it from an unauthorized vendor then I suspect the doll it could of been a knock off as well and cheaply made. So that could be why it broke as well and why 6YE will not take responsibility for it.
I think you are right.

I only buy at siliconelovers.com now.

Lesson learned the hard and expensive way.
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Sorry for your loss... twice. Your first doll was really cute. It’s another sad doll gone bad order... is it me or are these doll companies just cutting corners and we are their to pack their wallets with our hard earned cash... got to stick with great vendors... it’s are only hope....

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

I was loving the story and beauty of your 6Ye girl, but my heart melted in those damage pics. Was it a counterfeit or did 6Ye agree it was their doll but from a bad vendor. I'm thinking about getting a 171D and those pics are disturbing.

I too use SL (viewtopic.php?f=458&t=145017) so I'm comfortable with them, but those pix froze me in place. Plz advise. Thx
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

mcpe wrote: I consider that my next doll will be a WM doll.
Wm's are beautiful worx of art, but the joints are REALLY stiff and difficult to manage as 1 person. Weight is nice, love is fun, but can't hold a candle to my D4E experience in every way.
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

Pabugs wrote:I was loving the story and beauty of your 6Ye girl, but my heart melted in those damage pics. Was it a counterfeit or did 6Ye agree it was their doll but from a bad vendor. I'm thinking about getting a 171D and those pics are disturbing.

I too use SL (viewtopic.php?f=458&t=145017) so I'm comfortable with them, but those pix froze me in place. Plz advise. Thx
They just denied everything. And dont think it was af fake. I even got fatory pics.

Of the producers of dolls ( Irontech, 6YE, etc) I have been written to directly there is only one of them I feel I can have a normal conversation with and where they understand what i am writteng. And that is https://www.jiusheng-doll.com/: All the others : If I ask in west they answer in east.

Regard the skelleton I think there is only one or two producers and they deliver to all doll makers.

The skelleton of the Irontech dolls are firm and smooth. :)

I will soon make tread of my doll. I will make a link when I post it.

How does the WM doll feel inside ? I thinks of texture and softness.

Something more. The TPE skin of the 6YE are a liltte softer but lot more fragile than the skin on Irontech dolls.

My next dolls I thinks could be a an Irontech 163+, WM173C and WM160A or a Jiusheng Doll 162.
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

mcpe wrote:
I will soon make tread of my doll. I will make a link when I post it.

How does the WM doll feel inside ? I thinks of texture and softness.

My next dolls I thinks could be a an Irontech 163+, WM173C and WM160A or a Jiusheng Doll 162.
My WM feels great, I have the insert, wish I'd gone fixed, but the insert feels great too, it's just more to clean is all. The joint stiffness is a buzz kill tho. No more cuddling in bed really, hard to manage moving her around. I didn't know any better until I got my D4E.

My D4E spoiled me, She is heaven to do all things - no lie.

As far as your next doll it's the Jiusheng 162E. I almost pulled the trigger this week on one, but now it's my next choice after the 171D. Why stop @ 3? LOL

The Leathermans have one and they rave about how awesome it is to have her. I don't know Irontech, but I know between the Jiusheng and WM it's no contest. (and the factory communicates well as you found out.)

Thx for the insight. Looking fwd to seeing more of your girls!! Cheers! :glou:

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

mcpe wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:42 pm After I lost my wife to cancer last year I decided to get me a sexdoll, No new families I got to know and so on. :)

So I got this doll. It is the 6YE 165cm F-cup.

https://sex-doll-world.dk/da/produkt/se ... d-nr-31-a/

with head option nr. 17.

It is a great doll. Only downside is the hips is f...... hard to move. They are tight. When I shall move the legs it is very hard to move them. And I am a fairly strong man.
And full round eyes instead off the half round. Hard to move.

But otherwise I love this doll.

No editing are has been done to the pictures otherwise than resize.

Enjoy the pics.
I like your photo. The doll feels warm under your care. :thumbs_up:
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

INFORMATIONS