www.myrobotdoll.com

Great Ordering Experience with MRD

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
valkezar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Great Ordering Experience with MRD

Post by valkezar »

I ordered a Zelex 170cm doll from My Robot Doll on May 23. Alice from MRD was very attentive and responsive over email. I felt confident that my doll would turn out exactly as expected.

My doll has the GE07 Christmas promotional head with implanted blue synthetic hair. I chose a second GE07 head that could wear wigs for variety.

Alice noticed that I picked the same head twice and quickly emailed me to confirm everything. This is excellent attention to detail from a vendor.

I received factory photos on June 19 - very quick turnaround considering my doll has implanted hair. She looked even better than I expected!

She was shipped via FedEx on June 21 and arrived safely on June 27. The package and everything inside were in great condition.

I have been too busy to dress my doll for photos, but I wanted to leave a positive review here at the very least.

Thanks again to Alice for patiently answering my questions and helping me bring this lovely doll home.
Zelex-170cm-GE07.jpg
Zelex-170cm-GE07.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 489 times
Zelex-170cm-GE07-Extra.jpg
Zelex-170cm-GE07-Extra.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 489 times

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Great Ordering Experience with MRD

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi Valkezar,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words :D

That’s nice to hear that your lovely doll has arrived fast and safe.

I’m looking forward to seeing her all dressed up, the blue hair hair really suits her 8)

Happy honeymoon with her!

:glou:

Alice
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS