www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°17: Dual Combo Heads for New WM164 Silicone!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stig123

Re: THE WM FILES n°17: Dual Combo Heads for New WM164 Silico

Post by Stig123 »

The tan version is the way to go for me. She looks very beautiful. I hope she feels good too and the sex feels good too. Like on the TPE.

Stig123

Post by Stig123 »

We would like to see a review of this doll for sure. Did anybody buy it yet?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

AGL wrote:Nice faces & body, but it's a pity that you can't get the skin tones to match better between the silicone & TPE; that's really a turnoff for me.
Interestingly, they are saying this is the 164S body so one would expect them to be identical unless it's a spray makep changing the color of the face?. In the photo shot from above if is really noticeable that the body has a reddish hue and the face quite cream coloured. If that's the case that the closest match they can do it opens up the options to use anyone elses body too and can get as close a match.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Could WM post the two bodies 164S and 165S side by side please standing showing front, rear, and profile views along with dimensions and pre-shipping factory weight with head attached?

Will they also post top and bottom views of the hands and feet...factory views not photoshopped of course.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

WM could you post your Silicone bodies 164 and 165 standing side by side from front, rear and side profile please and could you confirm if a B or A cup will soon be made in silicone like the body shapes of your 162B and your 168A??

Is there an option to have a 164 or 165 in A, B, C, cups

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello jazzman,

I will see if what you ask for is possible. But I can't promise anything. And if it's possible, I suppose it will take some time.

About other silicone bodies, especially in A, B or C cups, I have no idea. I am more in the know about TPE dolls projects than silicone ones.

At WM, the TPE and Silicone departments are two very different entities.

Ted

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Thanks Ted. Since posting I found a silicone WMS 158B on Doll Studio. It is 158cm

Weight, 33kg 80-57-87
Shoulder width 33
73cm inseam
Thigh girth 47
Calf girth 21

Arm length 62cm
Arm girth 21

It appears it was released Oct 2020

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: THE WM FILES n°17: Dual Combo Heads for New WM164 Silicone!

Post by jdbau »

Is there anymore media on the WM164S? All we have is the original promo pics, nothing else on the Internet.

I would like some factory pics, or videos. I'd also like to know what new options are available for it.

I'm considering buying either this doll or a Starpery silicone one, it's a tough choice. Some more information on this doll would be really helpful in making up my mind.

Cheers.

INFORMATIONS