betterlovedoll.com

Madame's Boudoir

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Madame's Boudoir

Post by Tex »

Julie (of Julie Ann) getting ready for bed
IMG_1660 800.jpg
IMG_1660 800.jpg (171.13 KiB) Viewed 452 times
IMG_1646 800.jpg
IMG_1646 800.jpg (184.37 KiB) Viewed 452 times
IMG_1643 800.jpg
IMG_1643 800.jpg (160.83 KiB) Viewed 452 times
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

commando2413
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by commando2413 »

Gorgeous, she looks ready for a good night!
🤍 My 140 cm girl's threads:

ImageImageImageImage

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Man, this thread is so awesome. Too many beautiful girls. Your stunning photos are showing the best world of dolls.

madamsynthetique

Post by madamsynthetique »

Studio wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:46 pm So lovely and interactive, nice outfits too
Thank you! I try! Posing more than one doll convincingly is a big part of the "next level" for me.
4891d wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:37 pm Nice scene. I love how these two pretty girls interact.
Do you compose the photos according to a scenario that you invent before the photo session, or do the gestures come as you shoot?
I tend to go in with a general idea and work out the details from there. I really didn't have anything specific beyond "two doll model best friends sitting next to each other for a shot." But it kind of just comes together itself sometimes.
Billiam wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:09 am Hell yeah! Don't worry about posting regularly. Like they say "you can't rush perfection"
Agreed, still pretty damn far from perfection, though. :D
Tex wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:16 am Julie (of Julie Ann) getting ready for bed
I love that lingerie and wish I had it! Though I wouldn't be able to do it any more justice than you and Julie did. The hair is a welcome change as well. Goes with the makeup. Sublime! Juile (and others) is always welcome in the boudoir.
KKFun wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:07 pm Man, this thread is so awesome. Too many beautiful girls. Your stunning photos are showing the best world of dolls.
Very high praise, KKFun and it made my night. I can only continue to try and work up to the quality some of your offerings, though...

Speaking of which...

Ever wonder how well a doll would do on Tinder? Well, you no longer have to wonder. (Yes, this is a real account.)
ImageImage
ImageImage

First, I just want to say I didn't respond or lead anyone on. That wasn't really the point. But this was a lot of fun and a bit of a goof. She did quite well and as far as I can tell no one was the wiser. I think the most surprising part was her getting verified... I'll post some reactions soon-ish. Hoping this gives someone a chuckle and sort of serves as a testament to how far dolls have come. We're quite lucky these days...

Ooh La La...
Madam's Twitter - Instagram

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

madamsynthetique wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:38 am ... First, I just want to say I didn't respond or lead anyone on. That wasn't really the point. But this was a lot of fun and a bit of a goof. She did quite well and as far as I can tell no one was the wiser. I think the most surprising part was her getting verified... I'll post some reactions soon-ish. Hoping this gives someone a chuckle and sort of serves as a testament to how far dolls have come. We're quite lucky these days...
It makes you want to sign up for Tinder, if you can meet such beautiful dolls! :D
I'm curious to see the reactions.
There are dolls that interact on sites like Instagram, with guys who seem to think they are talking to real girls. Autolycus talks about this in his thread about his doll Luna.
I wonder who "verifies" the ads on Tinder, and how. :?:
Hmmm.... by the way, who verified on TDF that your girls are dolls and not real girls? :wink:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

wow the glow up is real madamsynthetique. I would super like her but I think she would leave me on read

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Fun experiment 🙂

madamsynthetique

4891d wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 am It makes you want to sign up for Tinder, if you can meet such beautiful dolls! :D
I'm curious to see the reactions.
There are dolls that interact on sites like Instagram, with guys who seem to think they are talking to real girls. Autolycus talks about this in his thread about his doll Luna.
I wonder who "verifies" the ads on Tinder, and how. :?:
Hmmm.... by the way, who verified on TDF that your girls are dolls and not real girls? :wink:
I agree, Tinder would be a better place with more dolls. But the darned humans that use it might dislike such a thing... Which is fair... I'm curious how the doll got verified as well. You basically have to take selfies on the spot. You can't send in any saved pictures. So trying to do that and mimic the poses that they give you to make was a challenge and I figured surely it wouldn't work. But here we are...
Phossil wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:31 am wow the glow up is real madamsynthetique. I would super like her but I think she would leave me on read
She might leave you on read, but it's nothing personal. She's just a doll. Doesn't mean she likes you any less...
Billiam wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:20 am by Billiam » Sat May 28, 2022 9:20 am
Part II coming soon... ish? There's a fair amount of responses.

---
Hope everyone's been alright. I lurk and enjoy nearly every thread.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Billiam wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:09 pm
Probably several stories could be written to those pics, but I suspect they'd all have much the same ending :wink:

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Tinder is good fun for your girls. To be honest, people have trouble identifying real ladies and dolls all the time with quality photos. On TDF, we know they are dolls, but on Twitter or Instagram or facebook, people are so confused. :haha4:

madamsynthetique

the living tribunal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:24 pm
Billiam wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:09 pm
Probably several stories could be written to those pics, but I suspect they'd all have much the same ending :wink:
A happy ending, let's hope? :wink:
KKFun wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:23 pm Tinder is good fun for your girls. To be honest, people have trouble identifying real ladies and dolls all the time with quality photos. On TDF, we know they are dolls, but on Twitter or Instagram or facebook, people are so confused. :haha4:
Absolutely. Can sometimes lead to some unpleasant interactions, but most are none the wiser. I'll post some reactions eventually.

I think I'll sit on the sidelines for a bit and cheer everyone else on. I was a bit happier as a lurker. Take care, everyone.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Beautiful pics. Thank you for sharing. You gotta do what makes you happy 🙂

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

madamsynthetique wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 pm I think I'll sit on the sidelines for a bit and cheer everyone else on. I was a bit happier as a lurker. Take care, everyone.

But I understand. Everything you've done is so professionally made Synthetique. You were always one of my favorites, even though everyone on here is my favorite. I hope you come back as a doll youtuber or a doll twitch streamer or a doll podcaster.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

madamsynthetique wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 pm I think I'll sit on the sidelines for a bit and cheer everyone else on. I was a bit happier as a lurker. Take care, everyone.
I hope that one day you will feel like posting your beautiful pictures again.
In the meantime, thank you for having shown all the ones we could admire. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

madamsynthetique

I'm not really going anywhere... In fact, you might see me more outside here.

I think there's something of a problem in the doll community where there's so many doll pictures that people tend to smother each other's effort. I'm guilty of it and some toes might've been stepped on in the process. If so, I apologize. It's a good problem to have, but there's a vast amount of stuff that goes unnoticed. It's a driving force for people leaving either to social media or in general. Which leads to fractured community we currently have.
That and I kind of wish there was more dialogue, but I'm probably in the wrong place for that. I guess I'm not sure who'd appreciate it or not. Being ignored kind of stings for anyone.

Meanwhile, when I do post a picture/set it'll have a lot more effort behind it. The list of ideas I have are just going to take more time on average. The compulsion to have something to post is rather strong. So much so I feel a little guilty about not having something in this post. But I'm just stopping to smell the roses for a bit and look around for now. Be the change you want to see, right? I appreciate the kind words more than you'll ever know, guys.

INFORMATIONS