www.sino-doll.com

Top Sino RRS Effect Advice Needed.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Doll_Queen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Top Sino RRS Effect Advice Needed.

Post by Doll_Queen »

I recently ordered a Sino doll and I am curious about how the paint is holding up over time. I have read good and bad reviews about this.
This is something I wish I had discovered before purchasing her because I could have chosen another brand I really like and am hearing
far less bad reviews about. It was the face that sold me. So now, I am terrified of getting this doll with RRS affect and then she just turns terrible..
and peels all over. If that effect is more for pictures only, they really should tell people this. I am trying to decide if I should cancel my RRS effect request.
Some of the RS and S dolls look realistic enough. I wanted my girl to look very realistic but at what cost to her peeling if I kiss her too much??

I need some advice please.

Granted, many of the posts I read were from last year. Have they improved?

soopersonik123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Top Sino RRS Effect Advice Needed.

Post by soopersonik123 »

hi @mods why can't i post on the market? this topic?

viewtopic.php?t=157056

not sure where to ask for help on here, i'm new

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

soopersonik123 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:38 am hi @mods why can't i post on the market? this topic?

viewtopic.php?t=157056

not sure where to ask for help on here, i'm new
Until you reach 5 posts total as a new member you won't be able to do everything.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Hi, I'm just sharing some of my experience with miyou, mine is pre fixed ver. so YMMV!

I've had a random spot of her faced peeled and her boobs already deflate :( if you ordered RSS, you might be surprised at the sensation of touching her skin... you got to be careful while storing her too, she might get permanent skin deformation if she sits on one position for too long due to her being soft.

GL on your journey, I hope yours will fare better than mine :)
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

it will last a long time if you don't rub her skin hard or a lot. Same with the tattoos. Be gentle.

INFORMATIONS