https://mywonderdoll.com/

Wonder Doll is on TDF Now!

We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!
ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Wonder Doll is on TDF Now!

Post by ZombieWinter »

Wonder Doll wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:22 pm
ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:46 pm I see you updated your "Our Story" page! Congratulations!
Thank you!

We also want to improve ourselves and offer a better experience.

We really appreciate the feedback!
I'm glad it was done so quickly. It's always best to clean things up BEFORE the busy season starts. It was funny however how my (and other people's) posts mysteriously disappeared... ;)

You're up against a slew of experienced vendors and TDF has a steep learning curve.
Good luck to you and may the Black Friday season be profitable! But make sure to take Rev Jack's advice and name your products correctly. If she's a WM, then make sure she's listed as a WM!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

ZombieWinter wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:29 pm
Wonder Doll wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:22 pm
ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:46 pm I see you updated your "Our Story" page! Congratulations!
Thank you!

We also want to improve ourselves and offer a better experience.

We really appreciate the feedback!
I'm glad it was done so quickly. It's always best to clean things up BEFORE the busy season starts. It was funny however how my (and other people's) posts mysteriously disappeared... ;)

You're up against a slew of experienced vendors and TDF has a steep learning curve.
Good luck to you and may the Black Friday season be profitable! But make sure to take Rev Jack's advice and name your products correctly. If she's a WM, then make sure she's listed as a WM!
Hello ZombieWinter,

It looks like the previous comments are in another post and this is a separate one.

Regarding the product names, should we go for Brand + Body (e.g. 170cm) + Cup Size + Head? Or do you guys have any suggestions?

Maybe we should create a poll for the best naming structure :D :D :D
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Wonder doll,
Don't create a new naming pattern, stick with the standard.
Brand + Body (e.g. 170cm) + Cup Size + Head
WM 171 C 201
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

RevJack wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:46 am Wonder doll,
Don't create a new naming pattern, stick with the standard.
Brand + Body (e.g. 170cm) + Cup Size + Head
WM 171 C 201
Thank you for your advice.

We will look into it and see if we can slowly change the names to Brand + Body + Cup Size + Head (e.g. WM 171 C 201).

8)
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

WM 166cm was $3999.00...
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-10-08-20-06-28-726_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-08-20-06-28-726_com.android.chrome.jpg (663.04 KiB) Viewed 159 times
seinfeld-right.gif
seinfeld-right.gif (366.4 KiB) Viewed 159 times
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

INFORMATIONS