zelex.com.cn

Zelex Ge94 Inspiration Head Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Zelex Ge94 Inspiration Head Review

Post by TChris »

I just got my GE94 Inspiration head. Light tan. The video below shares my thoughts between it and my implant hard head (circa Dec 2021).

Max resolution is UHD

Observations I didn't mention - the neck hole is slightly smaller than my older heads (it still fits), and the area that the adaptor mounts is a steel plate, versus a threaded insert inside of some type of plastic (or fiberglass)? While I think the jaw is slightly wider, I also noticed the lipstick on my implant isn't drawn as wide (it doesn't span the full width of the lip area), so that may add to the illusion.
Attachments
20221026_180522.jpg
20221026_180522.jpg (4.32 MiB) Viewed 1686 times

john1972

Re: Zelex Ge94 Inspiration Head Review

Post by john1972 »

Nice video man.
Love the look of her with the mouth closed..
See I told ya its not bad ha?
They actually managed to keep a natural jaw unlike other brands
I have seen that tried the adjustable jaws..
It does look like your jaw is a bit tighter then mine and that is great.

Now I really want the inspiration Carmen head :).
I think the big question to you is ...
Did you order it special with "Normal" shaped brows? lol.
I would have much rather had the way the brows look on yours..

Grats man the head looks great .
:glou:

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Thanks for posting the video review.
Very nice
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Real lady doll viewtopic.php?t=170853
Jiusheng 168 cm viewtopic.php?t=177959
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

john1972 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:49 am Nice video man.

Thanks, and yes those are the normal brows. Overall I think she has a more RBF vs the regular G45, it actually is a bit of a tired look. I'm going to try to find a higher quality wig with a better hairline.

Yea they did well on this one, I've seen IT does this too but the video they posted shows very bad performance. Haven't seen WM. I'm glad that these companies decided to forego that until they actually could produce something that looks good.

There is no comparison here, whatsoever..
IMG_2627.jpg
IMG_2627.jpg (97.6 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
Musiclover wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:00 am Thanks for posting the video review.
Very nice
Thank you for watching

skyler951
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by skyler951 »

i ordered an 165 cm Carmen last month, im waiting for it, thanks for the video she looks great.

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

TChris wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:17 am

Thanks, and yes those are the normal brows. Overall I think she has a more RBF vs the regular G45, it actually is a bit of a tired look. I'm going to try to find a higher quality wig with a better hairline.

Yea they did well on this one, I've seen IT does this too but the video they posted shows very bad performance. Haven't seen WM. I'm glad that these companies decided to forego that until they actually could produce something that looks good.

IMG_2627.jpg
Very nice
Thank you for watching
I'm guessing you're taking a dig at Realdoll by posting that picture, and to be honest, I don't know why, but Realdolls owned by Brick often seem to look a little off - maybe it's the smaller bodies he prefers (Body F, Petites) and the super-huge nipples and boobs and bush, which are all kind of unnatural, but I always felt that Brick's pictures of Realdolls don't do them justice.

As someone who owns a Body D Realdoll, and has had Zelex 170 as well, let me tell you, the Realdoll body blows Zelex out of the water. Functionally, there is no comparison as the Realdoll moves much better, has far more sexual functionality, and looks more realistic overall.

Zelex basically has one realistic looking body, and that's the 170, and it's not a real "stunner" body - it's a woman with kind of thick legs and a wide, squatty rear end that's too flat to really be sexy, and of average height. Comparing the 170 to a Realdoll Body D, the Realdoll looks like a true lingerie model or pinup model whereas the Zelex looks more like an average woman. The quality of the skeleton is much higher - Realdolls can last 10+ years without problems, and most of these Zelex dolls are breaking in half after a few months. Zelex also has lots of random other problems that are due to lower quality of manufacture - deflated breasts, discoloration of pigmentation, tearing of silicone, etc.

And let me tell you about the heads - oral sex with a Realdoll is probably the most satisfying oral sex you can get with a doll. Not all of the Realdoll heads are beautiful, but a good handful are, and the lips are only slightly open, in a very sensual inviting way, but spread fully open when you use them for oral sex, and the throat / tongue design is absolutely flawless and gives you an amazing sensation, and visually it looks identical to a real woman, because the design of the head prevents any "bulging" from occurring, and lets you thrust as deep as you want. And after you're done, cleaning up is a breeze due to the design of the removeable throat/tongue.

Yes, Realdolls can't stand, but it doesn't matter because the "standing" dolls can't stand for extended periods of time with any stability either, and will fall with the slightest movement or shifting of weight. If photography of a doll is your #1 priority, Realdolls are definitely harder to photograph because of their loose joints which are designed for sexual functionality; but you can still do some nice poses if you are strategic with your method of hanging and use of Photoshop (see izla111 threads) and if you care about the doll for, you know, the most important thing - sex, then you'll appreciate the loose joints much more so than the stiff joints on other dolls which make maneuvering them in bed harder.

At the end of the day, you still get what you pay for. At $2200 or whatever Zelex is selling for, you get a decent silicone doll with a nice and pretty realistic look at that price point, but with serious quality issues, and no body variety because the 170 is the only decent body Zelex offers. At $5500+ with Realdoll you get much higher quality overall of skeleton, silicone, much more variety with bodies, more sexual functionality, and a higher level of durability. I'd rank the Realdoll higher in realism as well - if you've seen them both in person, you would too. If you haven't seen a Realdoll in person, and you're only basing it on random pictures, then you can't speak to that at all. So, in my opinion, at a little more than twice the price you get three or four times the product. And that's worth it. Not that Zelex is terrible - it's actually pretty *decent* value for the low price, because you do get good realism and a decent body, but the extra money Realdoll charges is being charged for a reason. I won't judge you for being satisfied with a Zelex; it's not bad, but many of us who aren't on budgets actually appreciate the benefits of a higher-cost product that actually delivers more.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

DFan04 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:23 am
TChris wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:17 am

IMG_2627.jpg
Very nice
Thank you for watching
I'm guessing you're taking a dig at Realdoll by posting that picture, and to be honest, I don't know why, but Realdolls owned by Brick often seem to look a little off - maybe it's the smaller bodies he prefers (Body F, Petites) and the super-huge nipples and boobs and bush, which are all kind of unnatural, but I always felt that Brick's pictures of Realdolls don't do them justice.

As someone who owns a Body D Realdoll, and has had Zelex 170 as well, let me tell you, the Realdoll body blows Zelex out of the water. Functionally, there is no comparison as the Realdoll moves much better, has far more sexual functionality, and looks more realistic overall.

Zelex basically has one realistic looking body, and that's the 170, and it's not a real "stunner" body - it's a woman with kind of thick legs and a wide, squatty rear end that's too flat to really be sexy, and of average height. Comparing the 170 to a Realdoll Body D, the Realdoll looks like a true lingerie model or pinup model whereas the Zelex looks more like an average woman. The quality of the skeleton is much higher - Realdolls can last 10+ years without problems, and most of these Zelex dolls are breaking in half after a few months. Zelex also has lots of random other problems that are due to lower quality of manufacture - deflated breasts, discoloration of pigmentation, tearing of silicone, etc.

And let me tell you about the heads - oral sex with a Realdoll is probably the most satisfying oral sex you can get with a doll. Not all of the Realdoll heads are beautiful, but a good handful are, and the lips are only slightly open, in a very sensual inviting way, but spread fully open when you use them for oral sex, and the throat / tongue design is absolutely flawless and gives you an amazing sensation, and visually it looks identical to a real woman, because the design of the head prevents any "bulging" from occurring, and lets you thrust as deep as you want. And after you're done, cleaning up is a breeze due to the design of the removeable throat/tongue.

Yes, Realdolls can't stand, but it doesn't matter because the "standing" dolls can't stand for extended periods of time with any stability either, and will fall with the slightest movement or shifting of weight. If photography of a doll is your #1 priority, Realdolls are definitely harder to photograph because of their loose joints which are designed for sexual functionality; but you can still do some nice poses if you are strategic with your method of hanging and use of Photoshop (see izla111 threads) and if you care about the doll for, you know, the most important thing - sex, then you'll appreciate the loose joints much more so than the stiff joints on other dolls which make maneuvering them in bed harder.

At the end of the day, you still get what you pay for. At $2200 or whatever Zelex is selling for, you get a decent silicone doll with a nice and pretty realistic look at that price point, but with serious quality issues, and no body variety because the 170 is the only decent body Zelex offers. At $5500+ with Realdoll you get much higher quality overall of skeleton, silicone, much more variety with bodies, more sexual functionality, and a higher level of durability. I'd rank the Realdoll higher in realism as well - if you've seen them both in person, you would too. If you haven't seen a Realdoll in person, and you're only basing it on random pictures, then you can't speak to that at all. So, in my opinion, at a little more than twice the price you get three or four times the product. And that's worth it. Not that Zelex is terrible - it's actually pretty *decent* value for the low price, because you do get good realism and a decent body, but the extra money Realdoll charges is being charged for a reason. I won't judge you for being satisfied with a Zelex; it's not bad, but many of us who aren't on budgets actually appreciate the benefits of a higher-cost product that actually delivers more.
I could have foregone my silicone purchases and got an RD for the same $$, but I wouldn't. Doesn't matter whatever accolades are supposedly there. They look old to me, even the newer ones..it might deliver more value for you, but for me some of those are the reasons (or not interested in) I wouldn't want it.. i.e deliver less for more.

I debated ordering loose joints on my latest purchase (ordered Monday) but when I've had dolls with multiple loose joints (cough WM), I wasn't about it at all. Also, I like to lift my doll during sex occasional so I value the posable skeleton for sex and non sex..I don't have an issue with weight.. my 156 SP was 110lb assembled. With that in mind I have zero desire in using outside tools to better utilize my doll.

Personally BJs on a doll are a moot point. It's an act that someone else performs on me, potentially while I relax..on a doll I'm doing the work. Maybe I'm fortunate to have experienced good real BJs but on a doll it's just not it.

There is a cottage market to repair RDs and the like. Repair facility is part of the perk.. RDs on the market are often repaired.. not surprising that the desire to repair an expensive product is greater than something that cost half or less the price. I wouldn't suggest that lower volume RDs don't have their problems or are bulletproof ...but I'm sure a lower volume product has better QC.

Something I've noticed here is people don't talk about their damaged dolls publically (yet they pm me when they see something I write).. I'd imagine it's worst for a more or very expensive doll. I wouldn't expect to see as much negative feedback due to volume alone..
Not withstanding forum politics.

I entered the picture as comic relief in response to a posters comment about it having a natural jawline compared to some other (movable mouth) dolls. Your insights and opinions are welcome.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I prefer the looks and advancements of the Chinese doll market as well. Sadly, Realdoll, is not even on my radar anymore. The Zelex looks in another league entirely. Kind of like China's advancements in tech and infrastructure, which have left America in the dust. In terms of reliability, I have seen Realdolls damaged on day one and even arrive with issues as well, so shit happens on both ends of the stick. There are no indestructible dolls.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I own a few different brands. Zelex can be good when they want to be. I have a 147 and 155, and was never interested in the 170 body shape. A few other brands are better made from my experience, but Zelex is a nice doll for the money. Both of my Zelex dolls are over a year old and have no major issues so far... *knock on wood*

When it comes to American silicone doll companies the only one I would consider buying is a PIB. PIB is excellent quality, attractive, and affordable considering their level of craftsmanship. Aiko is cute, but too small for me. RD might be good quality, but buying one would be pointless - my dick is scared of them.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:43 am I own a few different brands. Zelex can be good when they want to be. I have a 147 and 155, and was never interested in the 170 body shape. A few other brands are better made from my experience, but Zelex is a nice doll for the money. Both of my Zelex dolls are over a year old and have no major issues so far... *knock on wood*

When it comes to American silicone doll companies the only one I would consider buying is a PIB. PIB is excellent quality, attractive, and affordable considering their level of craftsmanship. Aiko is cute, but too small for me. RD might be good quality, but buying one would be pointless - my dick is scared of them.
I would not recommend a PIB. I bought one many moons ago and it arrived with really unsightly silicone repair on the thigh from Patrick which was never mentioned before it was shipped. I did get a bit of compensation but it wasn’t enough and I had to sell it on.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Kazuya wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:19 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:43 am I own a few different brands. Zelex can be good when they want to be. I have a 147 and 155, and was never interested in the 170 body shape. A few other brands are better made from my experience, but Zelex is a nice doll for the money. Both of my Zelex dolls are over a year old and have no major issues so far... *knock on wood*

I would not recommend a PIB. I bought one many moons ago and it arrived with really unsightly silicone repair on the thigh from Patrick which was never mentioned before it was shipped. I did get a bit of compensation but it wasn’t enough and I had to sell it on.
Interesting. I'm surprised he would let that happen. Then again, no doll company is perfect 100% of the time.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

Nice indepth vid. Had a lot of questions about the new Inspiration heads. You answered them all

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Baz_xx wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:19 pm Nice indepth vid. Had a lot of questions about the new Inspiration heads. You answered them all
Glad you found it informative. :thumbs_up:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Great Video TChris! That was very helpful.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

Very nice video Chris, thanks, and a nice asmr voice as well, you need to be a voice actor. The eyes do look ever so slightly closed compared to the original.

INFORMATIONS