www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Doll Peach 161F - Pics and Review

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Cepheus

Re: TAYU Doll Peach 161F - Pics and Review

Post by Cepheus »

please do post pictures when you get them. I would love to see more shots of that face in non staged environments/factory photos

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Leatherman wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:23 pm
YEAH!!!!!!!

I am going to start stocking up on wine now! 🍷
Gets lots I may be coming with him :drinking:
Master of Puppets...

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Cepheus wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:45 pm please do post pictures when you get them. I would love to see more shots of that face in non staged environments/factory photos
Crazedcat has just received his doll with Peach head and has done some photos here: viewtopic.php?t=159274

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

thanks!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Cepheus wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:45 pm please do post pictures when you get them. I would love to see more shots of that face in non staged environments/factory photos
You bet. I'll post a few candid pics so you can see her in the non studio setting.
Since this doll is going to be a first tan-like color for me in a long while, I'll be interested to see how she photos.
It's been around a month since ordering, so I recon no more than the 75 days to delivery, but I really hope she arrives before December!

JustDude wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:59 am
Crazedcat has just received his doll with Peach head and has done some photos here: viewtopic.php?t=159274
I just saw them and I must say I did not recognize the face at first. I think mine will be the same color, but different eye color. I'm actually making exact replicas of the TAYU eyes - but with removable iris. It's nearly there.
I really like the color, but I'll see in person as soon as I get her.

Dees luver wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:16 pm
YEAH!!!!!!!

Wow, that would be awesome! - Travelling with dolls is so much fun!
..and yes I do love the wine as well - Believe it or not, I am actually in the very early planning stages of the trip, and have to select a route, campgrounds, hiking trails, and setting the new car up for a better organization. Last time it was pretty messy inside it!
The last trip was a bit shy of 12 weeks on the road!
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:17 pm
YEAH!!!!!!!

..and yes I do love the wine as well - Believe it or not, I am actually in the very early planning stages of the trip, and have to select a route, campgrounds, hiking trails, and setting the new car up for a better organization. Last time it was pretty messy inside it!
Okay guys!

We will be ready for you. Just say when!

:glou:

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

You bet!

I'm actually planning on starting the trip around 1st May, so camping for a bit and then heading to FL around middle of the month. I'll know more as the time approaches, but I'll be sure to spend more days with you guys this time around!
Mishka

Leatherman wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:20 pm
Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:17 pm
YEAH!!!!!!!

Okay guys!

We will be ready for you. Just say when!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

My Peach should be ready in about week and should be in my hands by late Nov!
Really excited to finally see her. The long wait is ok!

Mishka

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:07 pm My Peach should be ready in about week and should be in my hands by late Nov!

Mishka
Really looking forward to seeing how yours came together! I was originally planning to wait until I saw at least your production photos before placing my own order for the 161 Peach, but after seeing the additional videos and info available on MyRobotDoll, I decided to pull the trigger (hoping to avoid Chinese New Year shipping delays). Looks to be a truly great design.

If you don’t mind me asking, did you add the optional body painting details or did you go with the standard option?

I went with the natural pink skin tone vs. I believe yours is the wheat tone. I just wasn’t sure if I would like a lot of blue veins all over the lighter tone and was concerned they would not be as subtle as a result. I was also concerned about the extra paint detail wearing off quickly. Tayu advertises more durable body paint details, but there hasn’t been much real world discussion about the reality of those claims. What’s been your experience with your 148D?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Wow, take a look at my Peach!
She is ready to be shipped.
She will be the first light tan Peach and at TAYU's discretion, the change was made from wheat to this color is awesome. Her face is stunning!
For those asking about her specs - I did request her to have all options added, but the face and body painting has to look good and is paramount. I did have an initial reservation about the wheat color that they suggested, and although I am ok with it, the color they finally chose for me is without doubt a better option IMO, and left me pretty happy to say the least.
face1.jpg
face1.jpg (396.59 KiB) Viewed 531 times

Below is the video of her body and face - check it out.

Mishka

Video of Peach

#2001 TAYU soft oral Peach 161F - Visual control.mp4
(95.83 MiB) Downloaded 353 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 pm
Mishka1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:07 pm My Peach should be ready in about week and should be in my hands by late Nov!

Mishka
Really looking forward to seeing how yours came together! I was originally planning to wait until I saw at least your production photos before placing my own order for the 161 Peach, but after seeing the additional videos and info available on MyRobotDoll, I decided to pull the trigger (hoping to avoid Chinese New Year shipping delays). Looks to be a truly great design.

If you don’t mind me asking, did you add the optional body painting details or did you go with the standard option?

I went with the natural pink skin tone vs. I believe yours is the wheat tone. I just wasn’t sure if I would like a lot of blue veins all over the lighter tone and was concerned they would not be as subtle as a result. I was also concerned about the extra paint detail wearing off quickly. Tayu advertises more durable body paint details, but there hasn’t been much real world discussion about the reality of those claims. What’s been your experience with your 148D?
I did add all available options - soft butt/boobs, hardened feet, all soft face/oral/implanting (except head), extra painting, back hook etc.

On mine, the body painting is 100% perfect. I do not use crazy cleaning oil/abrasives but clean with mild hand soap lotion and even then very mildy rub it on/off
The only issue is loosened arm/elbows, which are 1 simple fix

TAYU don't go crazy on the body painting, so it's subtle, but obvious when staring at her chest.

Mishka

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

NICE!!! :glou:

How great is she with green eyes? Awesome looking. Looking forward to the unboxing & review :thumbs_up:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 pm Wow, take a look at my Peach!
She is ready to be shipped.
She will be the first light tan Peach and at TAYU's discretion, the change was made from wheat to this color is awesome. Her face is stunning!
For those asking about her specs - I did request her to have all options added, but the face and body painting has to look good and is paramount. I did have an initial reservation about the wheat color that they suggested, and although I am ok with it, the color they finally chose for me is without doubt a better option IMO, and left me pretty happy to say the least.
face1.jpg

Is the light tan a new offering or currently a special one-off given the nature of your relationship with Tayu? I would have chosen that over the natural pink that I went with. I felt like the wheat tone might be too dark for me.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:15 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 pm

Mishka

I did add all available options - soft butt/boobs, hardened feet, all soft face/oral/implanting (except head), extra painting, back hook etc.

On mine, the body painting is 100% perfect. I do not use crazy cleaning oil/abrasives but clean with mild hand soap lotion and even then very mildy rub it on/off
The only issue is loosened arm/elbows, which are 1 simple fix

TAYU don't go crazy on the body painting, so it's subtle, but obvious when staring at her chest.

Mishka
Thank you for responding to my questions. I suspect it might be too late to add in the extra paint details, but may check with Alice at MRD anyway.

Congrats again on your lovely Peach!

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Wow, congrats. That skin tone is amazing. Definitely better than wheat IMHO. The peach face looks so much more western in the factory shots than the promo photos. Did you go with the standard makeup or was it a custom application?

INFORMATIONS