zelex.com.cn

Current Wait time? (Nov-2022)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Current Wait time? (Nov-2022)

Post by TChris »

informalproblem wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:43 pm
TChris wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:53 pm It took me about 3 weeks or so to get only a zelex head I recently purchased. I also placed a complete order on Oct 25, so I don't expect anytime less.
Have you already received your factory photos? I have not and I am entering week 3.
I have a low quality video pf the bald head. I had asked about switching to hard head, but theybhead already started on the soft head.

Last week I told them I didn't want a weight reduced body (I forgot to mention this at time of purchase), idk if my body was anywhere in the process yet or not, but today I got an email telling me I wouldn't be able to get gel butt if I switch to the regular body. I'm assuming they are about to start production of it.

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

Hmmmm... well, hopefully I'll hear something soon. I placed my order on the 1st, at 1AM CDT and the order was confirmed on the 2nd. Whenever I hear something, I'll report in. I appreciate the replies.

WYDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WYDave »

I ordered my custom Zelex Doll on Oct 13th. They sent me pics last week, and she is shipping now.

Iceblazer

Post by Iceblazer »

I just put in my inspiration series order this morning so hopefully it’ll be submitted just in time for the Black Friday special which includes a smoking hot pussy… 😂
Silicone Dolls
ElsaBabe 165
Ivanka Ricci *In Transit*
Zelex 130
(Soft:Olivia+Gemma Hard:Ulrica)
Starpery 174 & 159
(Hard:Lubby+Iris Soft:Hedy)
Piperdoll 130 & 100
(Phoebe Elf + Elsa SAF)

TPE Dolls
IROKEBIJIN 95 (Anime Doll Akane)
Kimberdoll
3x Pipedreams UFDoll Mandy (triplets!)
2x WM Dolls 155
WM Clone 170
WM Clone 140

Latex Dolls
Candy8teen 80cm -foam
Inflatables
French Madam Poupée
Letha Weapon
Latex Lady

Vinyl Dolls
Jana Cova
Chastity Lane

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

WYDave wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:31 pm I ordered my custom Zelex Doll on Oct 13th. They sent me pics last week, and she is shipping now.
Which body?

informalproblem

I just got an update from YourDoll, when I asked if the new powered Zelex vagina thing is an option.

Mia said: "the doll is still in production and we can't change it anymore, once it was finished, we will show you the factory pictures and video."

It's fine, I asked like 20 minutes after that new update went live and before I knew that it was only on the fixed and not compatible with the inserts. It is nice to know that the doll is currently being produced, so that's really good news. I've read, on Celes (2019), that shipping is normally 1 week, to the US. Hopefully that is true. So, I expect... maybe in two to three weeks.

WYDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WYDave »

TChris wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:09 am
WYDave wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:31 pm I ordered my custom Zelex Doll on Oct 13th. They sent me pics last week, and she is shipping now.
Which body?
The 155 FULL SILICONE. I also had them Implant pubic hair.
:plaidskirt: I'm into electronics, Amature Radio, Documentaries, Si-Fi, The Walking Dead (Universe)

Fleckeri
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fleckeri »

Fleckeri wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:05 pm I ordored last saturday 170C Scarlett but I added another head "Lara Croft" (Game Lady selection) with implanted natural human hear

What is the usual delay when we choose implanted human hear, please ? Is it 3-4 weeks too or more ?
My seller told me my doll is in the shop, after 7 weeks. But he only received the body 170C + Scarlett + Scarlett Halloween. Lara Croft face was sent alone. He will receive it later.

I'll get her next thuesday. I hope Larz Croft Face will come before. If not, the seller sent it by parcel. His shop is to 400km (249 miles).

I also had several photos and videos from factury. She looks really great.

Scarlett soft and articulated face (I'll name her Nova) :

Scarlett Halloween soft and articulated face (I'll name her Lilith) :

Lara Croft hard face with implanted natural hair

Body Zelex 170C
Current order :
- Nova (Zelex 170C + Scarlett GE95)
- Lilith (Zelex 170C + Scarlett Halloween)
- Lara (Zelex 170C + Game Lady Lara Croft)

informalproblem

Hmmmm... your wig is different from the one mine is coming with.
Fleckeri wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:35 pm My seller told me my doll is in the shop, after 7 weeks. But he only received the body 170C + Scarlett + Scarlett Halloween. Lara Croft face was sent alone. He will receive it later.

I'll get her next thuesday. I hope Larz Croft Face will come before. If not, the seller sent it by parcel. His shop is to 400km (249 miles).

I also had several photos and videos from factury. She looks really great.

Body Zelex 170C
Attachments
170C Malvina (4).jpg
170C Malvina (4).jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 309 times

INFORMATIONS