www.tayu-doll.com

Getting ready to order a 161F Peach…would appreciate owner input regarding colors and head connector

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Cepheus

Re: Getting ready to order a 161F Peach…would appreciate owner input regarding colors and head connector

Post by Cepheus »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:38 pm Also, I’ve been debating whether to get the back hole support option, but I don’t know how useful that would be given that the only photos I anticipate doing are boudoir style. If the hole was in the back of the neck where it would be hidden by the wig, I would have less hesitation, but with the hole plainly visible on the upper back ( the cosmetic “plug” doesn’t exactly look seamless, IMO), I’m on the fence. I think Mishka got it with his 148, but I haven’t seen unstaged photos showing the plug in place. For photos, it’s easy to remove in Photoshop; I’m more concerned about how that plug breaks realism illusion when viewing…um…interacting with the doll live.
I have the back hole on my xycolo doll and use it every day to "hang" her in their back support rack. That way she can stand permanently without falling, take better pictures and pose. That said I would not get it on a doll unless you were planning on getting the multi-function hanging bracket. That would give you the functionality of what I have with my other doll and then some. I would not get it just to hang her on a closet bar from it. There is a noticeable hole. I imagine it as a scifi "cyber jack" or power port of my doll/robot gf. But if you are a back guy it might bother you. Basically comes down to do you want to make the investment in the bracket, or think you might in the future. I will be getting mine with it as I am accustomed to it and might get the MFHB either with the purchase or later.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Getting ready to order a 161F Peach…would appreciate owner input regarding colors and head connector

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Cepheus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:56 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:38 pm Also, I’ve been debating whether to get the back hole support option, but I don’t know how useful that would be given that the only photos I anticipate doing are boudoir style. If the hole was in the back of the neck where it would be hidden by the wig, I would have less hesitation, but with the hole plainly visible on the upper back ( the cosmetic “plug” doesn’t exactly look seamless, IMO), I’m on the fence. I think Mishka got it with his 148, but I haven’t seen unstaged photos showing the plug in place. For photos, it’s easy to remove in Photoshop; I’m more concerned about how that plug breaks realism illusion when viewing…um…interacting with the doll live.
I have the back hole on my xycolo doll and use it every day to "hang" her in their back support rack. That way she can stand permanently without falling, take better pictures and pose. That said I would not get it on a doll unless you were planning on getting the multi-function hanging bracket. That would give you the functionality of what I have with my other doll and then some. I would not get it just to hang her on a closet bar from it. There is a noticeable hole. I imagine it as a scifi "cyber jack" or power port of my doll/robot gf. But if you are a back guy it might bother you. Basically comes down to do you want to make the investment in the bracket, or think you might in the future. I will be getting mine with it as I am accustomed to it and might get the MFHB either with the purchase or later.
Lol, yeah, I agree that the back hole has a cybernetic jack look. The MFHB looks robust, but I can’t justify the cost for my purposes, so it will be a pass on the back hole.

Submitted my order…now the long wait begins. At least there’s a good chance she will ship before the delays associated with Chinese New Year.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 pm
Cepheus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:56 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:38 pm
Submitted my order…now the long wait begins. At least there’s a good chance she will ship before the delays associated with Chinese New Year.
Heeey congratulations and welcome to the club! Now your BRUTAL wait begins as well.

Good to see the Tayu community is growing! :thumbs_up:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 pmSubmitted my order…now the long wait begins. At least there’s a good chance she will ship before the delays associated with Chinese New Year.
:glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Thanks for everyone’s support and input. I spent a fair bit of time researching various silicone brands (Gynoid, Irontech, Sanhui, Starpery, Tayu, and Zelex) and based on a combination of what I read here and on the vendor sites, narrowed it down to IT, Sanhui, and Tayu. I really tried to convince myself to go with an IT or Sanhui because of the cost difference, but in the end, the combination of quality weight reduction and realism of the Tayu won me over.

I went with the natural pink skin tone, light brown nipples/labia, custom-trimmed pubic hair and custom makeup and will start a new thread to share photos once the initial factory images are available.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:15 pm Thanks for everyone’s support and input. I spent a fair bit of time researching various silicone brands (Gynoid, Irontech, Sanhui, Starpery, Tayu, and Zelex) and based on a combination of what I read here and on the vendor sites, narrowed it down to IT, Sanhui, and Tayu. I really tried to convince myself to go with an IT or Sanhui because of the cost difference, but in the end, the combination of quality weight reduction and realism of the Tayu won me over.

I went with the natural pink skin tone, light brown nipples/labia, custom-trimmed pubic hair and custom makeup and will start a new thread to share photos once the initial factory images are available.
That's interesting because Sanhui and Tayu were my two top brands. Realism and weight won me over too. I think you absolutely made the right choice as when I look at IT in the ''Fore Sale'' section (and no disrespect to IT owners) the pics there don't look nearly as good as the promo or customer pics. While Tayu ones looked great.

Very much looking forward to what you think of the new model. As far as I know there's you and Mishka getting one.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:44 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:15 pm Thanks for everyone’s support and input. I spent a fair bit of time researching various silicone brands (Gynoid, Irontech, Sanhui, Starpery, Tayu, and Zelex) and based on a combination of what I read here and on the vendor sites, narrowed it down to IT, Sanhui, and Tayu. I really tried to convince myself to go with an IT or Sanhui because of the cost difference, but in the end, the combination of quality weight reduction and realism of the Tayu won me over.

That's interesting because Sanhui and Tayu were my two top brands. Realism and weight won me over too. I think you absolutely made the right choice as when I look at IT in the ''Fore Sale'' section (and no disrespect to IT owners) the pics there don't look nearly as good as the promo or customer pics. While Tayu ones looked great.

Very much looking forward to what you think of the new model. As far as I know there's you and Mishka getting one.
I really liked the newer flexible skeleton that Sanhui has but I couldn’t find any info on it other than what’s on their site and by the time I optioned out everything on the Sanhui, it wasn’t that much less expensive (okay, probably $800 or so difference, which isn’t negligible), but I was concerned about the weight and their realism didn’t seem quite as good to me when I looked at unstaged photos. All of the photos I have seen of the newer Tayu dolls just looked more realistic to me. I hope when mine arrives I can keep that trend going and not be the one that people use as a counter example :lol:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:00 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:15 pm
I really liked the newer flexible skeleton that Sanhui has but I couldn’t find any info on it other than what’s on their site and by the time I optioned out everything on the Sanhui, it wasn’t that much less expensive (okay, probably $800 or so difference, which isn’t negligible), but I was concerned about the weight and their realism didn’t seem quite as good to me when I looked at unstaged photos. All of the photos I have seen of the newer Tayu dolls just looked more realistic to me. I hope when mine arrives I can keep that trend going and not be the one that people use as a counter example :lol:
Yeah if was going to choose Sanhui (and it was neck and neck for the longest time) it would've been the AOI Nonoka as for me the body proportions and LHP was spot on. The pigmented labia and nipple that never wear off was definitely a factor. The 2 year review and others saying that they owned Sanhui for years was very intriguing. I just knew that if I got the Sanhui, Tayu would always be at the back of my mind. The ''unstaged'' pics also had a big factor in it. Mishka and others saying OMG it's the best doll ever, and Crazedcat that finally got his doll also saying OMG. I knew I made the right choice. I think you did too.

We are all in the search of the perfect doll. The mecha if you will. Is this it? Is this the end of my search? Is there an end? I don't know, but it's definitely a good beginning to a silicone world.

Sorry I may have gone a little off script there. :haha4:

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:54 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:00 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:15 pm
Yeah if was going to choose Sanhui (and it was neck and neck for the longest time) it would've been the AOI Nonoka as for me the body proportions and LHP was spot on. The pigmented labia and nipple that never wear off was definitely a factor. The 2 year review and others saying that they owned Sanhui for years was very intriguing. I just knew that if I got the Sanhui, Tayu would always be at the back of my mind. The ''unstaged'' pics also had a big factor in it. Mishka and others saying OMG it's the best doll ever, and Crazedcat that finally got his doll also saying OMG. I knew I made the right choice. I think you did too.

We are all in the search of the perfect doll. The mecha if you will. Is this it? Is this the end of my search? Is there an end? I don't know, but it's definitely a good beginning to a silicone world.

Sorry I may have gone a little off script there. :haha4:
I agree with basically everything you said about Sanhui and why it was a tough decision. I got all the way to the checkout multiple times with one of their girls. But I’m glad I procrastinated. When Tayu launched the 148D+ and the 161F with the design enhancements, they got me reconsidering, but like you, it wasn’t until people here shared their reviews that I had the confidence to proceed.

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Lol, yeah, I agree that the back hole has a cybernetic jack look. The MFHB looks robust, but I can’t justify the cost for my purposes, so it will be a pass on the back hole.

I am thinking the MFHB is too pricy too. I am still considering the hole and going with just the simple back hook for future compatibility and so she can hang with her head attached.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Cepheus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:54 am

I am thinking the MFHB is too pricy too. I am still considering the hole and going with just the simple back hook for future compatibility and so she can hang with her head attached.
Yep. I deliberated over doing the same. I tried to envision how often I would use the back hole for support (my storage options are limited to the doll being headless) versus how often I would be staring at that plug in her back and decided to skip the plug, lol.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:48 am

Yep. I deliberated over doing the same. I tried to envision how often I would use the back hole for support (my storage options are limited to the doll being headless) versus how often I would be staring at that plug in her back and decided to skip the plug, lol.
My one issue, with the doll lying down is the soft butt, which I am very concerned will squish and deform over time. Same with lying her stomach down. I therefore would hang her in a closet with the head M16 bolt hanger. I like the neck hole, and using a long wig and -plug, you will never see it.
The back hole is how she stands on a standing rack I built, and eliminates any source of compression on her. She is very soft, so be gentle with her

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:19 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:48 am

My one issue, with the doll lying down is the soft butt, which I am very concerned will squish and deform over time. Same with lying her stomach down. I therefore would hang her in a closet with the head M16 bolt hanger. I like the neck hole, and using a long wig and -plug, you will never see it.
The back hole is how she stands on a standing rack I built, and eliminates any source of compression on her. She is very soft, so be gentle with her

Mishka
Yep, I’m planning to keep her stored vertically, barely resting on her feet with the bulk of her weight supported by the neck bolt hung on a hook, head removed. I recently saw a thread showing an interesting L-bracket “weight redistribution system” that attached to a back hole and was supported by a pulley system that was then attached to kind of a track—I guess the way large animal carcasses are suspended in slaughter houses (sorry for the macabre reference). The rig looked pretty handy, allowing a doll to be suspended/supported for more dynamic looking poses.

Of course, since I passed on the back hole I can’t use that clever design option. Have you seen it?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

You mean the pulley system? - I use two 800lb electronic engine hoists in my studio to suspend stuff for creative posing and general repairing. . I also have several home-made stands which NaiMei stands upon. I had to weld several new M8 screws to longer metal studs so to be able to support her better. I have several of these made for the dolls. Ironically, it's also by my request that you can buy dolls with back holes, as years ago, I approached several manufacturers to make them for customers and told them it was for creative standing poses etc. They since started offering that as a paid option. Even MRD had no idea what that was - until I made a photoshop drawing and told them I needed a M8 nut welded to the back skeleton like you see in TPE dolls as standard. They realized what I wanted, and now days its common to see dolls sold with them.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS