www.siliconelovers.com

Delivery times?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
XenonAnnon

Delivery times?

Post by XenonAnnon »

Hi all first post here and first time using Silicon Lovers. I Ordered a custom Irontech Miki doll torso and was told it had shipped around mid to late Oct. Is it normal for the shipping to take so long as there is nothing to say that its even close to being delivered. It's around 50 days now and I'm getting a bit concerned the time its taking to arrive. Is this normal for shipping to the UK?.

The Magpie

Re: Delivery times?

Post by The Magpie »

It’s all abit hit and miss really. If you didn’t pay extra for express shipping it can be 50days. Ups express from China to uk is 7-10. Don’t believe the 3-5 days the app says. I had a YL DOLL Ship from China to UK in 3 days then held at customs for 2 days. Took another 3 days of it saying it’d be delivered each day before I got fed up and collected it from the depot.

I was going to order from silicone lovers but the standard 50 day shipping put me off so I went with SSD. She shipped out Thursday so hoping it’s not too much longer

Mx88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Delivery times?

Post by Mx88 »

From the U.S. I'd say it took about two weeks from when it was actually sent.

INFORMATIONS