realsexdoll.com

Request to recommend an air doll body

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Request to recommend an air doll body

Post by 55mrradiohead »

I am researching building a life size doll that resembles a silicone or TPE doll, at a reduced percentage of total weight of the finished doll. I already own a TPE doll that weighs 120 lbs. She sits in the same area position most of the time, because it's quite a bit of effort to move and reposition her.

Over the past 10 years I have experimented with several different concepts in a reduced weight version of a life size doll. I've had some winners, and some losers. My latest design and project for this year is to use one of the Minaky cross dresser full body suits as the skin...
https://tinyurl.com/yeyp5tfx

The Minaky bodysuit weighs about 25 lb (11.5 kg).

This is the mannequin head that I have used in the past...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X9 ... =UTF8&th=1

I contemplated building a urethane foam body base, which I've done before, but the silicone bodysuit is too heavy and will almost flatten the urethane foam. I need to build a solid core, similar to the way silicone or TPE body is solid. In the past, I've experimented with taking an air doll and stuffing it with cotton filler (Polyfil as an example) and getting the body filled out. I will have to make adjustments in the limbs so that they can be flexible, rather than stiff like a mannequin.

My request for a recommendation of an air doll body is - which inexpensive air doll is comparable to the size of a 5' 4" (162 cm) body and isn't extremely skinny? Can you provide pics and possible US sellers of a recommendation?

Most air dolls that I have ever worked with (it's been a long time) have been on the small size and were right around 5' (152 cm) from the top of the head to the base of the foot. Also, the air doll body doesn't need to have a sexy look to it. It just need to be proportionally correct to the female human body. IF I decide that a vinyl air doll isn't the right approach, I could use a spandex bodysuit (small) which can be stuffed with cotton filler. I've built doll body bases/cores with that approach also.

Right now I'm exploring my options and would like to hear other suggestions or opinions from anyone that might be thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX. I've been doing this for awhile and I might be thinking about it within my own mental constraints.
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

The Doll Man

Re: Request to recommend an air doll body

Post by The Doll Man »

55mrradiohead wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:20 pm
My request for a recommendation of an air doll body is - which inexpensive air doll is comparable to the size of a 5' 4" (162 cm) body and isn't extremely skinny? Can you provide pics and possible US sellers of a recommendation?
1amUSA

刁氏 DiaoShi - Asian Doll-Girls, Miko Based Versions, 01.jpg
刁氏 DiaoShi - Asian Doll-Girls, Miko Based Versions, 01.jpg (223.44 KiB) Viewed 349 times

刁氏 DiaoShi ©️

"All Markets Guide" Concept:

- Ultimate 刁氏 Poster 2022/2023

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

Thank you for the link Doll Man to the iamdollusa.com website. I was trying to get the website to load the Photo Gallery for each of the doll products they have, but unfortunately, it appears something is broken with their website. When clicking on the Photo Gallery image tab, it just generates a spinning circle, as if it's loading the images but nothing ever appears.

Has anyone posted various images of those dolls anywhere on the TDF pages? Links? Thank you.

Jim
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

55mrradiohead wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:38 pm Thank you for the link Doll Man to the iamdollusa.com website. I was trying to get the website to load the Photo Gallery for each of the doll products they have, but unfortunately, it appears something is broken with their website. When clicking on the Photo Gallery image tab, it just generates a spinning circle, as if it's loading the images but nothing ever appears.

Has anyone posted various images of those dolls anywhere on the TDF pages? Links? Thank you.

Jim
Hey Jim!

Maybe you want to visit some of the Castle's ??

Damn, I lived for a day like this:
To be able to write something in this maner!
0X 0X 0X

★ Northeastern Complex Of Castles🏰
viewtopic.php?t=158840

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

55mrradiohead wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:38 pm Thank you for the link Doll Man to the iamdollusa.com website. I was trying to get the website to load the Photo Gallery for each of the doll products they have, but unfortunately, it appears something is broken with their website. When clicking on the Photo Gallery image tab, it just generates a spinning circle, as if it's loading the images but nothing ever appears.

Jim
Your link to many Diao Shi doll types are found here.

↘️
viewtopic.php?t=154979

Retailers that stock the doll

↘️
https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-doll.html
↘️
https://www.loveandvibes.fr/poupee-sexuelle.html
↘️
https://www.loveandvibes.de/sexpuppe.html
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Doctor Dollman wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:53 pm
Hey Jim!

Maybe you want to visit some of the Castle's ??

Damn, I lived for a day like this:
To be able to write something in this maner!
0X 0X 0X

★ Northeastern Complex Of Castles🏰
viewtopic.php?t=158840

OMG! I just can't believe it Dollman!
Well, you couldn't wait for someone new to appear here,
to include him immediately in your story about 🏰Castles ??

Don't you think that maybe this is a serious man,
who is not interested in your dizzying ⚔️adventures
with Castles and dozens of different posts inside ?? 8O :o

Damn Dollman.... 8O :wink:

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

INFORMATIONS