realsexdoll.com

Hi I’m new here.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dastardlydave

Re: Hi I’m new here.

Post by Dastardlydave »

hi MJ I'm pretty new here too I got my doll Chloe just before Christmas and can tell you if the girl dolls are anything to go by when you find the right man for you you won't be disappointed I spent the night with Chloe in my bed the other night nothing physical just cuddles and kisses and if nothing else ever happens between us only our kisses and cuddles she's worth the money she looks and feels so realistic.
Chloe let me know just how lonely I was before I got her and I hope you find what your looking for because we all need to feel cared for.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

Dastardlydave wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:15 pm hi MJ I'm pretty new here too I got my doll Chloe just before Christmas and can tell you if the girl dolls are anything to go by when you find the right man for you you won't be disappointed I spent the night with Chloe in my bed the other night nothing physical just cuddles and kisses and if nothing else ever happens between us only our kisses and cuddles she's worth the money she looks and feels so realistic.
Chloe let me know just how lonely I was before I got her and I hope you find what your looking for because we all need to feel cared for.
Thank you Dastardlydave, this is such a beautiful post! I am so happy for you, so happy you found your Chloe!
It actually made me all teary eyed, because it is so true what you say “ we all need to feel cared for”
Have a great day, MJ

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

MJsCave wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:02 pm I’m happy your Mia is still looking amazing even after 2 years. I think for me personally I don’t want the extra risks and hassle involved with a TPE, that’s why I’m going to try and get a full silicone. Especially for the head, silicone looks so realistic. I do hope the make up stays on as well as the body painting.
I just saw that new M5 Thomas from IronTech and yeah, that’s the one I think…Bye bye kidney :lol: :lol:
Totally valid to choose Silicone, and I think the above point about it being slightly harder fitting the male physique better is a really interesting idea.
If you can afford it, it's really the best option for durability, realism, and cleanliness anyways.
TPE's biggest advantages are cost and softness - but come with a lot of other downsides.

At least for my XYDoll silicone head, the makeup has stayed on really well, and I handle her face pretty often too. I've just noticed a bit of the makeup rubbing off on her nose tip is all so far (and I could probably figure out how to patch it up myself in time)
Example: download/file.php?id=1048722&mode=view

Yeah wow, the M5 Thomas head from IT does look amazing. He has a very sexy smouldering look, and the long hair they put him in looks fantastic.
I will say, if you like men with long hair, that's a big advantage in the doll world because the hair will help to cover up the gap between the head and the neck, especially for photos.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

baphometric wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:05 pm
Totally valid to choose Silicone, and I think the above point about it being slightly harder fitting the male physique better is a really interesting idea.
If you can afford it, it's really the best option for durability, realism, and cleanliness anyways.
TPE's biggest advantages are cost and softness - but come with a lot of other downsides.

At least for my XYDoll silicone head, the makeup has stayed on really well, and I handle her face pretty often too. I've just noticed a bit of the makeup rubbing off on her nose tip is all so far (and I could probably figure out how to patch it up myself in time)

Yeah wow, the M5 Thomas head from IT does look amazing. He has a very sexy smouldering look, and the long hair they put him in looks fantastic.
I will say, if you like men with long hair, that's a big advantage in the doll world because the hair will help to cover up the gap between the head and the neck, especially for photos.
I do love a me a man with long hair, I thinks it’s very sexy tbh!

Maybe a dumb question, but yeah total newby here lol The silicone (or TPE) is the colour you order all the way through isn’t it? It is not just a layer of paint on top of the silicone is it? (I hope that makes sense, English is not my first language and it’s past 4am here so my language skills are out the door :wink: )
I should go get some sleep …

M M

Post by M M »

MJsCave wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:20 pm
baphometric wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:05 pm

Maybe a dumb question, but yeah total newby here lol The silicone (or TPE) is the colour you order all the way through isn’t it? It is not just a layer of paint on top of the silicone is it? (I hope that makes sense, English is not my first language and it’s past 4am here so my language skills are out the door :wink: )
Yes. It is all the way through and does not come off. What fades is the makeup and mostly on the TPE dolls.

After having and being able to compare both types of dolls I would 100% recommend silicone for a male doll. Especially for a woman. Feels more real, as if it is muscle. And the detail in the silicone is superb. Worth every penny.
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

M M wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:29 pm
MJsCave wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:20 pm

Yes. It is all the way through and does not come off. What fades is the makeup and mostly on the TPE dolls.

After having and being able to compare both types of dolls I would 100% recommend silicone for a male doll. Especially for a woman. Feels more real, as if it is muscle. And the detail in the silicone is superb. Worth every penny.

Thanks M M, I was all of a sudden concerned about the colour situation.

Thank you for your honest comparison in the silicone/TPE debate, it is really very hard to find proper and unbiased opinions about it. But you’ve made me feel very confident about my decision to go all silicone!

I told you about my favourite guy already haven’t I? (IronTech M5 Thomas… oh my, ooohhhh la la!! )

Take care, MJ

M M

Post by M M »

MJsCave wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:51 pm
I told you about my favourite guy already haven’t I? (IronTech M5 Thomas… oh my, ooohhhh la la!! )
You have. I really hope you are able to get him. If you do get the 170cm, the weight is manageable. I still need to get him on a scale for actual for you. The realistic body paint and articulated fingers are a must. I also suggest the boltless standing feet option. They look and feel like real feet. Maybe this weekend I can get some side by side comparisons pictures for you.
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

M M wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:21 pm
MJsCave wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:51 pm
You have. I really hope you are able to get him. If you do get the 170cm, the weight is manageable. I still need to get him on a scale for actual for you. The realistic body paint and articulated fingers are a must. I also suggest the boltless standing feet option. They look and feel like real feet. Maybe this weekend I can get some side by side comparisons pictures for you.
Awesome I’ll be looking forward to seeing your pics and comparison!
I hope I can get all those extra specs, I haven’t seen him on any of the sites yet, I’m waiting, very impatiently hahaha

symmes

Post by symmes »

MJsCave wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:44 am I hope I can get all those extra specs, I haven’t seen him on any of the sites yet, I’m waiting, very impatiently hahaha
You might try contacting a vendor or two. They may be able to place an order for a doll even if it's not yet appeared on their own web sites.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

symmes wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:31 am
MJsCave wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:44 am I hope I can get all those extra specs, I haven’t seen him on any of the sites yet, I’m waiting, very impatiently hahaha
You might try contacting a vendor or two. They may be able to place an order for a doll even if it's not yet appeared on their own web sites.
I’ll email a vendor here in Australia that I’ve been talking to tomorrow, see what he can do. He is from Pleasure Dolls Australia and very kind and helpful. They are an authorised seller from IronTech.
I can’t wait to get the ball rolling on this doll! He’ll be a the best birthday present for myself this March :)

symmes

Post by symmes »

OTOH, I believe we're now past the cutoff point for manufacture of dolls before the Chinese New Year holidays from most manufacturers, so there will likely be a longer-than-average delay before you get a doll, even if you placed an order today. Thus, waiting might not add that much of a delay until delivery. (There will likely be some, though, as if you wait, your order will be further in the backlog queue.)

Floop

Post by Floop »

MJsCave wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:49 am Hello everyone,

Just thought I should introduce myself here. I’ve been reading for a little while and finally found myself brave enough to become a member of this forum and make this post.

I’m MJ, an Australian woman (originally from Netherlands) and I’ve been divorced for a long time. Not really interested in jumping back into the dating scene etc for many reasons, and am just looking for a cuddle buddy, and possibly more, to fill my empty bed so to speak.

I’ve done quite a bit of reading and searching the internet for info on male companion/ sexdolls. Not too much info around, that is until I found this dollforum!

I’m still a bit disappointed at the lack of choices in male dolls, I want a full silicone one, but the weight of them and the lack of choice makes it a bit hard to find “the right one”
I do love the male Sino doll “Nanshi” but he’s only 160cm and I’m around 175cm…. Aaarrrggghhhh

Anyways enough for now, thanks for reading and Happy New Year to all, MJ :)
Hi MJsCave! It's always cool as hell to get another female in here. I, for one, enjoy the intersexual camaraderie! I'm also glad to hear that you're taking the set of circumstances in your personal life by the horns and dictating the tempo. As for the lack of choices, the concerns you express, I posit, are only partially exclusive to male dolls. I think you're correct that what we could call variety of quality choice is seemingly lacking in a way that seems rather exclusive to male dolls; that is, they're not as attractive, masculine, or varied as their very feminine and much of the time beautiful female counterparts. Yet, I hold that the height issue boils down to something else you mentioned right before it: Weight. The taller the doll, the heavier it'll be. And so, that problem brings about the need for innovations in weight reduction as well as quality issues that are to arise with reducing weight. Moreover, weight distribution on the body could also emerge as problematic. I imagine certain features like the feet would necessarily have to be extended to equally unprecedented sizes thereby creating the need for testing of standing dolls. Increasing doll size, I think, entails pushing the envelope in terms of silicone and skeletal strength, and thereby overall cost efficiency of production. I have dabbled in DIY but I am no expert, so perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I could correct some of what I've said here. Anyway, it's good to have you here and meet your online acquaintance.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

MJsCave wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:49 pm
HoneyHose wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:10 pm

Games characters?? Which one?
You must be sure to let me know when you post pics of this man who's caught your eye, or the link!
Have you ordered him yet?
Hi, I haven’t ordered him yet. I’m trying to tell myself it’s ok to spend money on myself for a change, but it’s hard…
The new IronTech is the M5 Thomas, long haired, bare torso, trident… He reminds me of my favourite Assassins Creed Odyssey character Alexios!! I’ll try and private message you some pics
Holy shit, you are not wrong

ImageImage

A pretty convincing Alexios!!
Alexios.png
Alexios.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 222 times
If only they made a Kassandra 😍, we could start the first synthetik assassin's guild 😂🍻

Irontech's guys look cool as fuck, definitely leading the way in that area 😁

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Haha yeah you're right, that's a pretty spot on Alexios! I also enjoyed that AC game.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

YungSynth wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:59 pm
MJsCave wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:49 pm
HoneyHose wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:10 pm

Games characters?? Which one?
You must be sure to let me know when you post pics of this man who's caught your eye, or the link!
Have you ordered him yet?
Hi, I haven’t ordered him yet. I’m trying to tell myself it’s ok to spend money on myself for a change, but it’s hard…
The new IronTech is the M5 Thomas, long haired, bare torso, trident… He reminds me of my favourite Assassins Creed Odyssey character Alexios!! I’ll try and private message you some pics
Holy shit, you are not wrong

ImageImage

A pretty convincing Alexios!!

Alexios.png

If only they made a Kassandra 😍, we could start the first synthetik assassin's guild 😂🍻

Irontech's guys look cool as fuck, definitely leading the way in that area 😁

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time

Hi YungSynth,

I know, right!! I hadn’t found the guy I wanted anywhere and was getting a bit disappointed, then IronTech posted this one last week!! Budget is out the window, kidney is on Gumtree hahaha

I’m absolutely in love, he is all I am looking for, I’m even planning making him an Alexios outfit!
So yeah, I’m kinda happy here lol

Haven’t ordered him yet, Chinese new year is coming up so I’ll wait till after, my birthday is also in early March, so he’ll be my present to me!
Well, and when you get a Kassandra, we’ll start up that guild!! Lmao

Thanks for the warm welcome, this is a great place for sure!
Have a great day, MJ

INFORMATIONS