www.siliconelovers.com

Top Sino Doll 160 CM RRS+ Version

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Heliantus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Top Sino Doll 160 CM RRS+ Version

Post by Heliantus »

I notice the site doesn’t have the new160cm RRS+ Version. Are you planning to sell RRS+ version? Thank you for your time.
LizabelleDoll
PiperDoll Akira 160CM Silicones
Top Sino Doll T21 Mikui RRS+ 160CM
Twitter: @LizabelleDoll
“GREATNESS cannot be achieved without OBSESSION” - I don’t know who said it :haha4:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: RRS+ Version

Post by silicon »

What's a RRS ?..

Heliantus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Top Sino Doll 160 CM RRS+ Version

Post by Heliantus »

Sorry forgot to put Top Sino Doll RRS+ Version.
I seen that they added a RRS+ that’s is on their 2 new models (160CM T21 Mikui & 164CM T22 Miteng)

Below is their description from the Sino site:
“1. RRS+ effect. The first R stands for hyper realistic painting; The second R stands for realistic skin texture and S stands for smooth matte effect. "+" mean improved realistic skin texture from moulding for the head and upgraded painting of details on the body.”

I am assuming is a newer version of the RRS but only available on the 2 model :)
LizabelleDoll
PiperDoll Akira 160CM Silicones
Top Sino Doll T21 Mikui RRS+ 160CM
Twitter: @LizabelleDoll
“GREATNESS cannot be achieved without OBSESSION” - I don’t know who said it :haha4:

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

Heliantus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:07 am Sorry forgot to put Top Sino Doll RRS+ Version.
I seen that they added a RRS+ that’s is on their 2 new models (160CM T21 Mikui & 164CM T22 Miteng)

Below is their description from the Sino site:
“1. RRS+ effect. The first R stands for hyper realistic painting; The second R stands for realistic skin texture and S stands for smooth matte effect. "+" mean improved realistic skin texture from moulding for the head and upgraded painting of details on the body.”

I am assuming is a newer version of the RRS but only available on the 2 model :)
im saviing up for sino doll rr + version too :D

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Sounds good..

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

Yeah my dream doll for photography, the XNX160 with all the RRS+ options I want is $4,815.00!!! Still saving though cause from my research there hasn't been another doll ever made with that style of perky small breasts and that's what I've been looking for.

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Heliantus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 am I notice the site doesn’t have the new160cm RRS+ Version. Are you planning to sell RRS+ version? Thank you for your time.
Have you tried contacting them directly on their site? I think the team there can special order anything their partner manufacturers make- just make sure you include the correct model name and a few pictures so they can make sure they’ve got the right doll.

I’ve ordered an item not on their website that was a custom order from their partner manufacturer’s own website, and Nick let me know it was ready to order within 48 hours of my initial request!

Good luck!

INFORMATIONS