elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by HappyWabbit »

My 290 cm WereWolf needs another girlfriend and the best candidate for a she WereWolfie would be Inujima Haruko
Attachments
EA688B8C-C4BA-46FF-A415-41F0021EF876.jpeg
EA688B8C-C4BA-46FF-A415-41F0021EF876.jpeg (838.04 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
C8E99BE3-6980-4031-A8CE-8210199A7D4F.jpeg
C8E99BE3-6980-4031-A8CE-8210199A7D4F.jpeg (2 MiB) Viewed 3253 times
8CE9401F-170C-4A48-BC62-FF58D41B31E6.jpeg
8CE9401F-170C-4A48-BC62-FF58D41B31E6.jpeg (178.05 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
0E42A0EE-19B5-4CF4-B57C-8A6A4018837B.jpeg
0E42A0EE-19B5-4CF4-B57C-8A6A4018837B.jpeg (455.8 KiB) Viewed 3253 times

Lurkingway

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Lurkingway »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:39 pm Looks like a similar influx of "new members" that plagued the other giveaway last month.
Oh I'm glad someone mentioned this. I was gonna mention it but I didn't want to seem rude but I did notice that quite a few of them all had the same writing style as each other. One of the accounts even posted the exact same thing twice.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Lurkingway wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:18 pm
crazedcat wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:39 pm Looks like a similar influx of "new members" that plagued the other giveaway last month.
Oh I'm glad someone mentioned this. I was gonna mention it but I didn't want to seem rude but I did notice that quite a few of them all had the same writing style as each other. One of the accounts even posted the exact same thing twice.
Hiya,

I think that EB know what to look for in the replies. Its the quality of the responses and the thought thats gone into them.People just listing heads with no real thought behind the process or their answers will be spotted. As will people who simply copy others answers or attempt to make multiple entries. Those who love these girls and would cherish one of these heads will always shine through over the professional competitors looking to win something to sell.

Remember that this isn't about the first few answers or drawing a number from a hat. Its about the quality of the answer and the feeling behind it. Keep smiling and just know that if your entry was honest and well thought through I'm sure that it will stand out when thee short lists are being drawn up.

EB are probably having as much difficulty now pawing through the resonses to narrow it to a top 10 as we all did pawing through the 100 heads to select just 5.

Have faith and good luck to all who entered,

All the best,

Shamus.

Johndoepluslover

Post by Johndoepluslover »

Hope I don’t miss the deadline. Should be ok in my timezone at least🙂

My top 5 picks/favorites:
1. Takanashi Mahiru. Absolutely gorgeous. Looks like a Disney character and a mix between Anime and realism. Great combo!
2. Sasaki Azusa. What can I say. Those lips and her nose. Perfection. A girl next door.
3. Sakai Kanako. Absolute stunner. Gorgeous in all ways! My favorite of them all.
4. Ivanka Ricci. Another stunner. Very beautiful lips. Similar to Sakai Kanako but she has her own unique expression.
5. Mizushima Suzuran. Also a stunner in her own way. Looks a bit younger than Sakai and Ivanka, and seems a bit rebellious. Very cute!

Anyhow, thank you Elsa babe for this event. Missed the Zelex one due to the thread lockdown and was out last minute there as well. Good luck everyone!

Grobut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grobut »

Most of Elsa Babe's heads are fantastic, but if I have to choose 5...

1. Zana Fox
2. Inujima Haruko
3. Kurokawa Mio
4. Iwai Yuzuki
5. Molly Redwolf

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

billymays wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:07 pm Lol I just did, was about to edit. Yeah, that's a plague of "newbies" for sure! Hopefully they consider ips cause it looks a bit suspicious for sure. Good luck to any genuine newbies tho! Welcome to the new normal!
I was worried I was grouped into the newbie call-out and was going to pose the question, “Weren’t we all newbies at some point in time?” But I misunderstood what was meant and do now. Still, wanted to thank you for the acknowledgment of us “genuine” newbs. This is an amazingly welcoming place. And so nice that it’s in the format of old-school forums. Most all of the forums I’ve been part of have migrated to Facebook and it’s just not the same.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Here is my entry.
IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5236.jpeg (219.35 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
Jenny Miller:
Definition of the girl next door that’s a milf!
Her sweet innocent smile gets me in the feels every time I look at her. She leaves me memorized by her beauty! Big props to the sculptor that made this head! I wish she can have an adjustable jaw to change her expression!
IMG_5234.jpeg
IMG_5234.jpeg (489.22 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
Hoshino Suzumi:
She is the definition of sexy! I love her facial expression and makes me all feeling hot 🥵 and makes my baggy pants feel like skinny jeans! 😂
Her head is beautifully sculpted and the only thing that make her even better if she had an automatic moveable tongue!! That would make her perfect for make out sessions! Hehe 😏
IMG_5235.jpeg
IMG_5235.jpeg (668.51 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
IGARASHI AKIKO
This doll head is AMAZING! She’s way better looking without the whiskers! I’m a sucker for anime dolls and Eslababe should release a lot more! Definitely have this head on my shopping list! If only elsababe had a “doll preview” of how the doll will look with different skin tones. Even AI generated preview would be ALOT helpful for buyers to see how dolls can look in different colors & eyes!
IMG_5232.jpeg
IMG_5232.jpeg (47.17 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
Sawano Saori:
Definitely one of my favorite doll heads!
Always wanted this model to come to life and my wish been granted! I would love to see her in a different expression though. Regardless she is very sexy and has such a seductive look!
If she had an adjustable jaw that can change her expression she would be perfect!
Heck it will be cool if EB had LED eyes as well!
IMG_5233.png
IMG_5233.png (707.29 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
Best doll head has to be this one! I forgot her name but she is gorgeously beautiful! 😍
She is perfection!
Please elsababe please make a “eye lid option”that is moveable and adjustable! That would make the expression of all the big eye dolls even more lovely!
Always dreamed of a doll with adjustable eye lids!

John P

Post by John P »

My list and thank you so much for the contest!

1. Fakada Ryoko, my girlfriend type
2. Yoshikawa Yu, looks like Fakada's twin
3. Kanno Kana, most charming & loving
4. Sasaki Azusa, looking for a kiss
5. Hoshino Sazumi, very lustfull

Diddlier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Diddlier »

Thank you for this opportunity!!
Favorites are the anthro ones:
1. Morikawa Yuki- super sexy kitten!
2. Inujima Haruko- so cute! Love the ears like Morikawa!
3. Aida Rina- Bunny ears are fantastic!
4. Sakuma Karin- Zelda vibes! Love!
5. Eguch Masami- looks like a girl I like irl

All of them are honestly amazing! Keep up the great work!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

HappyWabbit wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:20 pm My 290 cm WereWolf needs another girlfriend and the best candidate for a she WereWolfie would be Inujima Haruko
WereWolf was so so so cool. :D

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

shamus61 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:16 pm
Lurkingway wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:18 pm
Hiya,

I think that EB know what to look for in the replies. Its the quality of the responses and the thought thats gone into them.People just listing heads with no real thought behind the process or their answers will be spotted. As will people who simply copy others answers or attempt to make multiple entries. Those who love these girls and would cherish one of these heads will always shine through over the professional competitors looking to win something to sell.

Remember that this isn't about the first few answers or drawing a number from a hat. Its about the quality of the answer and the feeling behind it. Keep smiling and just know that if your entry was honest and well thought through I'm sure that it will stand out when thee short lists are being drawn up.

EB are probably having as much difficulty now pawing through the resonses to narrow it to a top 10 as we all did pawing through the 100 heads to select just 5.

Have faith and good luck to all who entered,

All the best,

Shamus.
Thanks for your understanding, we will draw 10 lucky winners based on the writing, ideas, suggestions, attention, and product understanding. Please don't worry. Some members may be new to TDF, actually they are Elsa Babe fans all the time.

Thank you all for your support of Elsa Babe dolls, please give us some time to count. :)
:glou:

Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

My Top 5 Elsa Babe girls are:

#1: Iwai Yuzuki 岩井优月 :angel:
She is elegant and mysteriously gorgeous. Her dark hair and purple eyes are so captivating!! And they match her maroon lipstick perfectly. I love her CoverDoll cyber photoshoot and I bet she is also one of the top picks from the staffs of this innovative company. 😍
eb-rhc035-harry_1.jpg
eb-rhc035-harry_1.jpg (407.61 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

#2: Olivia Smith :angel:
She sort of has a vampire vibe (from the Twilight Saga), but like the "good vampire" who cherishes human lives and only take animal blood. 😉 Dangerously romantic, she draws me in like a moth to a flame. (like a female version of Edward Cullen 😛)
eb-rhc004-harry_3.jpg
eb-rhc004-harry_3.jpg (816.75 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

3. Fukada Ryoko 深田凉子 :angel:
She looks like an innocent yet beautiful Japanese model. I would really like to take her to watch cherry blossom one day, and to take dozens of memorizing photos for sure. 🌸📸🌸
eb-rhc007-harry_3.jpg
eb-rhc007-harry_3.jpg (556.7 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

4. Inujima Haruko 犬岛春子 🐶
She would be one's most loyal companion. Her smile could turn any frown upside down. This head (and the other two 150 animorphic heads) would fit perfectly with the new 125 body. I'm really looking forward to taking her with me traveling overseas. ✈️
eb-zhb003-harry_sample_3.jpg
eb-zhb003-harry_sample_3.jpg (445.05 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

5. Morikawa Yuki 森川柚希 🐱
She has this very cute "Oops! I'm sorry I've taken your warm blanket/warm spot in bed" look (when you only got up in the middle of the night to visit the bathroom for two minutes 😂). I would happily share my bed with her any day. 😉
eb-zhb001-harry_4.jpg
eb-zhb001-harry_4.jpg (665.42 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

Honorable mentions: Ivanka Ricci, Ayanokouji Akane, Tyler Kayla, Aida Rina and more. Elsa Babe has so many amazing heads, picking only five was a very **difficult task. (Therefore, I apologize for leaving this entry to the last minute. 🤭 Sorry!!)

Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

In my last entry, I meant "picking only five was a very *difficult* task." (I'm not sure if editing my post would change the time/date and disqualify my entry. 12th June is just over. 😅)
As others mentioned, I also noticed many "newbies" (who only registered to enter this contest). It's totally up to EB staffs to decide and judge who they think would deserve a free head. However, these are solely my own opinions, I wouldn't wish someone who wasn't/isn't active on TDF to win, he definitely won't stay around to review the beautiful head. We couldn't even tell if he will keep the head or just sell it for profit. I guess I would lean towards true fans who have owned at least one EB dolls, or who have just ordered one. I would also prefer people with multiple dolls from different manufacturers, so that they could potentially give an informative review of the winning head. Next, doll lovers who have shown some great photography on TDF could also help promoting EB beautiful dolls if they would become a lucky winner. That's just my two cents. Good luck to every true EB lover! 🎊🎊 :glou: 🎊🎊

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Snowy Tabbert wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:06 am In my last entry, I meant "picking only five was a very *difficult* task." (I'm not sure if editing my post would change the time/date and disqualify my entry. 12th June is just over. 😅)
As others mentioned, I also noticed many "newbies" (who only registered to enter this contest). It's totally up to EB staffs to decide and judge who they think would deserve a free head. However, these are solely my own options, I wouldn't wish someone who wasn't/isn't active on TDF to win, he definitely won't stay around to review the beautiful head. We couldn't even tell if he will keep the head or just sell it for profit. I guess I would lean towards true fans who have owned at least one EB dolls, or who have just ordered one. I would also prefer people with multiple dolls from different manufacturers, so that they could potentially give an informative review of the winning head. Next, doll lovers who have shown some great photography on TDF could also help promoting EB beautiful dolls if they would become a lucky winner. That's just my two cents. Good luck to every true EB lover! 🎊🎊 :glou: 🎊🎊
Thank you for your participation. Good luck! :wink:

PetDlr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PetDlr »

Hi Elsa Babe,

What an exciting drawing and what an opportunity to share our personal opinions of what we like most about your ladies!

I've been anguishing over trying to pick a top 5 as you have so many that I adore. But that said, I've narrowed the list to 5 as requested.

My #1 without a doubt is Morikawa Yuki. There is just something about a cat girl that I find irresistible. She has a look of innocence about her at first sight, but as you get to know her you come to realize that she has certain cat related qualities that make her mischievous and a bit frisky. And when her hunting qualities come out, you had better be prepared! Being my #1 pick she is also the one EB Girl that I have so far. I did go a little different with her though by coupling her with a 148L instead of the 150 that she is offered with. The 148 is just a bit more curvy and I do love those curves! This also makes her a bit more unique to me and I like that idea a lot! I absolutely fell so much in love with her look so much that I hunted high and low to recreate her look as shown in the promos. This is my Lady Klawdia in her recreation of her promo look. We are working on a post showing her recreating the poses from her promo shots!
Morikawa Yuki.jpg
Morikawa Yuki.jpg (510.42 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Klawdia Promo Outfit Remake.jpg
Klawdia Promo Outfit Remake.jpg (125.64 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
#2 Is the newly released Jenny Miller. Or Aunt Cass for all of us that find her irresistible. Those eyes! She is everything you could fantasize about in an Aunt. She stirs feelings in me that, well, you either know the feelings as well or you don't. I want her to take me under her wing and train me well. She might just be my Mrs. Robinson!
Jenny Miller.jpg
Jenny Miller.jpg (383.32 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Jennifer Roberts would be a close second to Jenny Miller and if it were not for Jenny Miller I would choose Jennifer Roberts as they have a very similar appeal to me.
Jennifer Roberts.jpg
Jennifer Roberts.jpg (536.49 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Now here is where is get's difficult for me. There are SOOOOO many after this. But we are looking for a top 5 so here we go.

#3 Is going to be Aida Rina. Yes yes, you are seeing a pattern forming. I don't know for sure which body attributes I would want her with. Being on a 150 there are so many breast options. I can totally see her with XXL breasts and being a sink yourself into her bunny love paradise. Or going with a much smaller chest and her being a very active and physical rabbit type. I am without a doubt a breast man, but that being said, I like them all and can appriciate the beauty and advantages and attributes that come along with all breast types and sizes. This is one of the many areas that EB excels in, they give us so many options when it comes to breasts on their doll bodies. It is just amazing! Well done EB! This would also provide the oppotunity to share the 148 I already have with her and the 150 I would order her with with Klawdia. Oooof!
Aida Rina.jpg
Aida Rina.jpg (526 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
#4 KuroKawa Mio. Now I've got to be honest. She scares the HELL out of me! But within that fear she stirs my lust. I imagine spending time with her where she totally dominates me and then other times where we do battle and I over power her and ravish her. Stirring her lust until she climaxes like she never has before. For me, personally, nothing is more intoxicating or erotic then a women climaxing. A woman is at her most beautiful in the throws of an orgasm. I've always, ALWAYS, been of the mind that it is Ladies First. And honestly, I just don't enjoy myself unless she is totally enjoying herself. KuroKawa is the kind of challenge that I want to take on and give her nothing but pleasure even at the risk of my own life.
KuroKawa Mio.jpg
KuroKawa Mio.jpg (386.67 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
KuroKawa Mio 2.jpg
KuroKawa Mio 2.jpg (394.95 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
#5 Ok. Well damn. It would be very easy to go with another Anthro here. But We've got to have some variety. So with that thought in mind I am going to pick from the 165cm ladies. And this is NOT an easy choice. There are without a doubt many in this category that I would love to have. EB has covered the demur, the enticing, the erotic, the mysterious, the shy, the girl next door, the fantasy categories and many more so very well. And this is where we find so many offerings of Elves from EB. And have a HUGE thing for Elves. So much so that three elves currently reside here in the Lovely Lost Lady Household. It is definitely on my list to add a fourth and that she be from EB. So I am having a very hard time deciding. But after staring and staring and staring it came down to two. And the winner is Hinate Mimawari. It's the EYES! Now perhaps these eyes are an option for some of the other heads. But as shown, with THOSE eyes coupled with the factial expression. I AM SOLD. So there we have it. My top five. But honestly, there are many ties and I'm not sure if I could only narrow down to 10 in reality.
Hinata Himawari.jpg
Hinata Himawari.jpg (408.01 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Igarashi Akiko was the close second for my 5th choice as she also has this look. But THOSE eyes of Hinate Mimawari just clinch it for me!
Igarashi Akiko.jpg
Igarashi Akiko.jpg (384.13 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
What Elsa Babe has done to bring fantasy to life is just amazing! Their artists are so extremely talented. And they ask for and make use of the customers advice and feedback better then any other manufacturer that I have had the pleasure of purchasing from. I cannot recommend them enough. I've networked with many other EB owners and from speaking with them, even if there is some unforeseen issue with your order. EB goes above and beyond to make it right.

I could go on and on. And I plan to when I debut Klawdia's Page. And I hope to follow up with other EB ladies in the future. I REALLY want to try the new TPE offerings. If I were to end up with another head in fact, that would be a huge factor in my selection of said head as the TPE is currently available only for 148/150 as I understand it. So I would be looking to couple that head with the new TPE body.

EB, thank you so very much for giving all of us a chance to voice our opinions and for rewarding some of the folks for doing so. It is not something that you have to do, but you do it anyway. So from all of us, THANK YOU!

Best Regards Always,

Pet and The Lovely Lost Ladies Household
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

INFORMATIONS