www.yourdoll.com

My Purchasing Experience with YourDoll.com

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Stocking_Hunter

Re: My Purchasing Experience with YourDoll.com

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

What color eyes are those for the blonde? Mesmerizing...

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Bought 2 from yourdoll and had stellar experiences both times.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:37 pm What color eyes are those for the blonde? Mesmerizing...
They're green.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Mrcabinet32 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:24 pm Bought 2 from yourdoll and had stellar experiences both times.
I believe my issue(s) resulted from a mix up on the manufacturer's side, I don't hold YourDoll.com responsible, and would imagine that if I ordered an in-stock doll (which I'm strongly considering), I'd have a much better experience.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Amega-MODer wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:41 am This morning, I received a tracking # for the new doll - the shipping label was created on 6/23/2023, so I expect that it's probably waiting to clear customs, and hopefully I should see it sometime next week!
The package has left the warehouse, and is expected to arrive on Saturday (7/08/2023)! Hopefully second time's a charm - wish me luck!
---

Johndoe712
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johndoe712 »

Did she make it in? I’m very curious as I’m thinking I’m about to order my first doll through yourdoll.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Yes, my doll finally arrived on 7/07/2023, a day earlier than expected.

Every was more or less what I ordered, although I was missing the blonde wig, which WM Doll neglected to include, and YouDoll indicated that they’d send to me.
---

INFORMATIONS