www.wmdolls.com

Can't decide which model

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can't decide which model

Post by Big_Easy »

I get along pretty well with the 164J, the gel breasts are very squishy and lay naturally if that’s your preference. Megan is my first doll and once I got used to moving her around the weight is pretty manageable. As I got stronger and smarter it’s much easier now. There will be a learning curve for any doll I guess.

She is tough to fit clothes. I find it easier just to get stretchy materials and buy a smaller size.
I agree she is a good starter doll.
Good luck with your decision! I think they are all solid choices.
Cheers

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

thazehase wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:27 am Unless you are absolutely fit, without any injuries and stuff liek that, stay away from heavy dolls. The 174G looks great, but when you can´t move her without hurting yourself AND the doll, you will be very dissapointed.
My 164cm D-cup is lovely, but for me she is already to heavy. It is a pain in the ass to get her out of the bed.
The weight is the main thing that's kept me from buying the 174G already. But the heart wants what the heart wants so to say.

Deciding between the 162F and 164J is making it an even harder choice.
Big_Easy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:53 am I get along pretty well with the 164J, the gel breasts are very squishy and lay naturally if that’s your preference. Megan is my first doll and once I got used to moving her around the weight is pretty manageable. As I got stronger and smarter it’s much easier now. There will be a learning curve for any doll I guess.
Yeah, I reckon with time it does get easier as you learn new techniques for moving her and as you get stronger.
Big_Easy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:53 am She is tough to fit clothes. I find it easier just to get stretchy materials and buy a smaller size.
I agree she is a good starter doll.
Good luck with your decision! I think they are all solid choices.
Cheers
Good idea on the stretchy clothes, I'll keep that in mind. They are all lovely sculpts, it's a hard choice for sure.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It is not really correct to say that WM seem more fantasy figured bodies as there are so many models that I think they cover the whole spectrum. Dolls like the 164J/F are absolutely inspired by curvy Anime bodies, then others like the 172B/D (and the new silicone 165) are very realistic. Some are crossovers, like the 174G and 162F.

My tip of the day is to start with a doll that is manageable right out of the box. Starting too big could be an uphill struggle and could put you off the doll experience altogether. For an experienced doll owner the weight is not that noticeable as you use more technique rather than strength, and the joys of having a tall doll is great.

For the record, the 164F and J are the same doll, only breast size has been changed. It is in my opinion one of, if not the, best WM doll for sex performance.

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

The 162F and the 164J, a tough choice indeed. I was in the same pickle and know I`ve already given my main reason for choosing the one I did. Not so much to do with clothing, but the more exaggerated hour glass figure.

My vendor lists them both at the same weight with a £40 price difference.
They are a similar height, You won`t notice 2cm. They have very similar style lady parts, and very similar LHP.
And in proportion, very similar boobs. To my weary old eyes sometimes the F cup looks bigger than the J cup in the promo pics.
Apart from the the waist/hip ratio the only other real differences are the 164J has a wider thigh gap, while the 162F has a bit more of a pot belly.

Here`s what I did. Jump onto my vendors site, pick one, configure it how I want and add it to the basket.
Go to the basket, hover my mouse around the `commit` button and ask myself ` Yes or no answer only, would you regret NOT buying the other one?`
Empty the Basket and repeat for the other doll.
If I get a yes and a no, I`ve got a winner.
If I get 2 yeses, I can`t afford both, so it`s same as 2 No`s. If I get 2 no`s then it really doesn`t matter.

Which do I prefer?
jg-horz.jpg
jg-horz.jpg (168.74 KiB) Viewed 687 times
Visually, the 164. But I`m not a first timer and my other doll is a 164D. I didn`t want the same height and I prefer my gals more real world than fantasy and I ADORE a little pot belly. :whistle:

Hope this helps.
WM164D (shared)- Ronnie(#56) & Vee(#159)
WM162F (shared) - Nova(#74) & Chiana(#230)
viewtopic.php?t=140650

Galleryhttps://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15446

Skeleton Overhaulviewtopic.php?t=152581

thezacke80
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thezacke80 »

Hi guys,
I also have to decide this hard question: the 162F or the 164J. Are there any news or comparisons between the two wonderful girls?
At the moment I tend to the 162F model ... but, you know, when I see the 164J new doubts are coming up ;)

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

Whatever choice you make keep the doll clean for your health-- check for / prevent mold, do maintenance, and make smart choices about not using dark clothing- I started with a 172B (wonderful design work-bravo to the creators)- here is an example 172B, WM Doll head 201. Amazon Lace Wig ($40?)
Attachments
IMG_3681.jpg
IMG_3681.jpg (909.24 KiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_3681.jpg
IMG_3681.jpg (909.24 KiB) Viewed 427 times

thezacke80
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thezacke80 »

I did it ... again. This time the 162F was the winner. I am happy with this decision and look forward to the delivery. The pictures here also helped me with my decision viewtopic.php?t=140650

INFORMATIONS