zelex.com.cn

Inspiration 170cm Scarlet Review !!!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
john1972

Re: Inspiration 170cm Scarlet Review !!!

Post by john1972 »

Ant0nio wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:41 am Thanks for posting this detailed thread John, it helped me to take plunge & order a 170C.
Cheers.
I think you will enjoy her :).
As much as people might think that Zelex does not read all these post they do read lots of
what people post on here and make changes to improve there dolls all the time..
So any small things I have mentioned here have probably already been improved on..
Zelex is always making changes and striding to make there dolls better and better :).

The only thing I would hope for is that you post some photos of her when she gets there :).
Most of us love seeing the girls photos :thumbs_up:

art234
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by art234 »

Thanks for ALL the info, John. This thread has helped me a great deal.

Especially appreciate the info on the Hard Standing Feet. I can't stand those damn bolts! And Zelex seems to have put a good amount of time and attention into modeling the feet, so it's good to see them without bolts. That seam on the foot pads does bother me a bit. I wonder if there's a way to trim it down further. I saw a vid of some factory worker (might not have been Zelex... I've looked at SO much stuff the past couple weeks) and they were using a scissor with a curved blade to trim the seams. I'm thinking that or a very fresh blade on an Exacto Knife?

And great post about washing clothes for the dye. Just so much good stuff in this thread! Thanks! :)

densha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by densha »

Thanks for the detailed review. I got the version before inspiration line and very impressed with what I got so I can imagine all those improvements you noted are a big step up. No complains except wished it was a bit lighter, but part of that is my fault going for the 170. Live and learn.

I am looking forward to all the Zelex innovations to come on their future models. The heads models keep on getting more realistic and beautiful.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

art234 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:50 am Thanks for ALL the info, John. This thread has helped me a great deal.

Especially appreciate the info on the Hard Standing Feet. I can't stand those damn bolts! And Zelex seems to have put a good amount of time and attention into modeling the feet, so it's good to see them without bolts. That seam on the foot pads does bother me a bit. I wonder if there's a way to trim it down further. I saw a vid of some factory worker (might not have been Zelex... I've looked at SO much stuff the past couple weeks) and they were using a scissor with a curved blade to trim the seams. I'm thinking that or a very fresh blade on an Exacto Knife?

And great post about washing clothes for the dye. Just so much good stuff in this thread! Thanks! :)
You are welcome.
I am glad that some people actually took the time to read over my reviews.
I tried to make this one a bit less as long lol.
As for the seams its kinda interesting because my older Generation 1 165 CM body the seams on it are quite a bit less
noticeable then the newer 170 ..
I am wondering if its due to the newer softer silicone they use or what might effect that.

And the Dye is a pain to be honest ...
The saying "You Get What You Pay For" often pertains to clothes ..
You kinda hate to spend more on clothes for your girls then do you'r self but lower cost clothing tends to bleed dye
a lot more then the more costly stuff does.
I have bought some lower cost clothes that never did stop bleeding color out of them lol.
I finally give up and just put the item into a bag of clothes that is going to the local second hand store.
Humans tend to not care much about the dye that comes out of there clothes lol.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

densha wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:43 am Thanks for the detailed review. I got the version before inspiration line and very impressed with what I got so I can imagine all those improvements you noted are a big step up. No complains except wished it was a bit lighter, but part of that is my fault going for the 170. Live and learn.

I am looking forward to all the Zelex innovations to come on their future models. The heads models keep on getting more realistic and beautiful.
I am not sure if the model you have has the articulated hands but I think that was the biggest innovation that Zelex has done yet..
Very impressed with the hands..

The weight reduction is nicer for moving them around but I think that Zelex needs to try and find softer foam filling or what ever they are
using because I find the core to feel harder then the actual silicone they use ..
Also the gel butt causes some strange folding near the hips when bent or sitting that makes doing photos in those kinda poses a bit more
challenging as you have to edit them out in post..
I am sure that Zelex is hard at work changing that up right now as they seem to try and improve stuff all the time :thumbs_up:

I feel that Zelex will become more and more harder to beat in the future..

densha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by densha »

john1972 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:14 am
densha wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:43 am Thanks for the detailed review. I got the version before inspiration line and very impressed with what I got so I can imagine all those improvements you noted are a big step up. No complains except wished it was a bit lighter, but part of that is my fault going for the 170. Live and learn.

I am not sure if the model you have has the articulated hands but I think that was the biggest innovation that Zelex has done yet..

The weight reduction is nicer for moving them around but I think that Zelex needs to try and find softer foam filling or what ever they are
using because I find the core to feel harder then the actual silicone they use ..
Also the gel butt causes some strange folding near the hips when bent or sitting that makes doing photos in those kinda poses a bit more
I am sure that Zelex is hard at work changing that up right now as they seem to try and improve stuff all the time :thumbs_up:

Model I have, do have finger skeleton. It's pretty cool to have her pose with her hands and hold some light objects. Still feel a bit like jelly/hot dog fingers in forming a grip though.

I think I am definitely spoiled as having a Zelex as my first with a bunch of the options. I have the sucking vagina feature too, but I didn't find it too impressive. Hope they make improvements on that. One of my biggest gripe is how hard it is to arch their backs. I feel like I am cracking my back to do it :lol: .

Mostly all I look at nowadays is Zelex (to check for the new models/improvements on possible future purchase/upgrade), Starpery (realistic looks and I like their western heads the most) and Tayu (for the weight). If Zelex can work on the weight reduction, they would be my first pick 9 ouf of 10 times.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

densha wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:41 am
john1972 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:14 am

Model I have, do have finger skeleton. It's pretty cool to have her pose with her hands and hold some light objects. Still feel a bit like jelly/hot dog fingers in forming a grip though.

I think I am definitely spoiled as having a Zelex as my first with a bunch of the options. I have the sucking vagina feature too, but I didn't find it too impressive. Hope they make improvements on that. One of my biggest gripe is how hard it is to arch their backs. I feel like I am cracking my back to do it :lol: .

Mostly all I look at nowadays is Zelex (to check for the new models/improvements on possible future purchase/upgrade), Starpery (realistic looks and I like their western heads the most) and Tayu (for the weight). If Zelex can work on the weight reduction, they would be my first pick 9 ouf of 10 times.
Umm the weight reduction is working its just the fact that in mine anyway the foam core feels harder then the silicone lol.
But they are heading in the right direction with the weight reduction as it really does make a pretty large difference in picking her up and carrying her around.

upstatesc60
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by upstatesc60 »

My first post on the forum. I am married about 60 yr old. I just bought my “Scarlet” last week. Vendor is Rosemarydoll.
Trying to figure out how to hide her in the house. Luckily our house has lots of storage areas and most are only used by me. Sounds like I will have a couple months to find a good place.
My girl is Zelex 170 C with “Harriet Morton” GE53-1 hard head with implanted brows and lashes. Gel breast and butt. All as image selections. EXP skeleton. Hard feet and hands. Soft breast and butt, realistic paint. Labia#1.
Second head GE95 silicone with movable jaw.
I can’t wait to see her.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

upstatesc60 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:19 pm My first post on the forum. I am married about 60 yr old. I just bought my “Scarlet” last week. Vendor is Rosemarydoll.
Trying to figure out how to hide her in the house. Luckily our house has lots of storage areas and most are only used by me. Sounds like I will have a couple months to find a good place.
My girl is Zelex 170 C with “Harriet Morton” GE53-1 hard head with implanted brows and lashes. Gel breast and butt. All as image selections. EXP skeleton. Hard feet and hands. Soft breast and butt, realistic paint. Labia#1.
Second head GE95 silicone with movable jaw.
I can’t wait to see her.
Grats on your new girl.
Are you in good shape?
Even with the weight reduction be very careful and take your time learning how to move her around.
They are a lot more heavy then you think :thumbs_up:
You will probably learn one of the best ways to pick her up and move her around and that is the bridal carry pose..
When you open the box and unpack her do not ruin the box like some people do ..
Just bend her legs up as if you was going to sit her..
Then bend her legs a bit at the knees and rock her top half up onto her butt ..
Reach under her legs under the bent parts at her knees and then put your other arm under her back ..
Try and make room in the box for one of your feet as this really helps..
Try to not bend over but instead squat down with your knees bent and try and keep you'r back strait as you can
and just carefully stand up using your legs as much as you can.

Nothing would be worse then hurting your back before you even get her out of the box.
Also do this near a couch or bed so you can just walk a short distance lay her gently on her back.
The hardest part is getting used to watching her hands and feet when you carry her or move her.
You can damage the hands if you jam them into walls and things so get used to moving her arms up out of the way
when you move her around and such.

After you make a few post on the forum you can start your own thread here in the Zelex section and talk about her and
even post photos of her if you wish :thumbs_up:
Feel free to ask any questions most people here on the forum are very helpful including me :thumbs_up:

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Ok so after getting a small amount of photos done with the new 170C I have decided to
start an all photo thread and start sorting and putting some of the photos from the shoots into the thread..
The thread will just grow larger over time as I keep adding in more so check it out from time to time or sub to the thread :thumbs_up:
Here is a link to the 170C photo thread..

viewtopic.php?t=167673

NME

Post by NME »

I would just like to be another who thanks you for this excellent and comprehensive review thread.
Your attention to and description of the details really solidified this as the doll body I would get. As you may or may not be aware, I am blind, so the description of her different attributes was very helpful.
I went through it at least three or four times before ordering, and the same amount after my order.
I'm sure I'll will a few more times before she arrives, so thanks again :-).
Thea
She was built with a brain and some swagger.
A little scream, little cry, little laughter.
She's a 10, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punchline.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

NME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:29 pm I would just like to be another who thanks you for this excellent and comprehensive review thread.
Your attention to and description of the details really solidified this as the doll body I would get. As you may or may not be aware, I am blind, so the description of her different attributes was very helpful.
I went through it at least three or four times before ordering, and the same amount after my order.
I'm sure I'll will a few more times before she arrives, so thanks again :-).
You are very welcome :).
I am glad to hear that my reviews help people.
I do try and keep them honest and I can say that the 170 body is quite the amazing body.
The weight reduction does help quite a bit as well if you ask me.
I hope you really love your new girl :thumbs_up:

lexper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lexper »

Really Nice head

john1972

Post by john1972 »

lexper wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:13 am Really Nice head
Yes she is very pretty.
There are many other photos of her in her dedicated photo thread linked under my post .

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

nice Hartke cab in the background!

INFORMATIONS