Starpery.com

To Win a free full silicone doll and more Prize to all

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com

mart1981

Re: To Win a free full silicone doll and more Prize to all

Post by mart1981 »

Nice gallery.

To me body No 1 No 3 and No 6 are perfect. The shapes what I really like. And over 160+ cm height.
But the treasure No 1. This is my winner. Only one thing. Is she over 60cm weist? 65, maybe 70 could be perfect for her. And nothing else.

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: To Win a free full silicone doll and more Prize to all

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

haremlover wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:45 pm Hmmm . . .

Again I can see both sides of the story. But my advice comes from having dealt with companies in China and Taiwan, not just dolls, for near a decade.

A reduction has been made, and a useful one at that, and I'd take the glass half full rather than fret about it being half empty. There's a really great book written by a Young Person in 1919 https://www.gutenberg.org/files/21415/2 ... 1415-h.htm, The Young Visiters by Daisy Ashford. Mr Sulteena is disappointed and consoles himself "Well half a loaf is better than no bread".

One can argue disappointment and that's quite understandable. But sometimes a gracious settlement can be productive in the future.

Many here would jump at your opportunity.

Entering into the fray on this thread cost nothing. So you've lost nothing. Others may take an opinion on Starpery's approach here and it may or may not cost Starpery more. Sometimes it's better to let situations play themselves out rather than to be the protagonist.

I'm coming here from having been disappointed about a doll, actually to be given away, and whilst logic was one thing, events were another. The fuss that I made at the time was most ungentlemanly. I was hurt, annoyed, and displayed every despicable manifestation of emotion. Luckily events worked themselves out in other ways, and friends forgave me, and after the full drama had played out, gained others. But it was most unbecoming.

Currently in the past months I've had to deal with making someone redundant. At every opportunity he is congenitally unable to see the other side of the coin, is wholly focussed on what he considers to be _his_ rights, and makes excuses about everything to everybody based upon what has unfortunately happened to him, which he regards as an injustice but is actually what he himself has caused by his approach in everything.

In making these comments I'm not adducing any comparison, merely trying to speak from learned experience which possibly might be helpful. To call it wisdom would display an arrogance, but it's a perspective that I've seen and advocate to you.

Good things can come to those who wait, and better things to those who can be more patient still.

Best wishes

Harem
Are there doll manufacturers in Taiwan?

INFORMATIONS