Starpery.com

Femidom latex or not ?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Femidom latex or not ?

Post by knallhatten »

I have read much about using cleaned up Femidomals for use with a silicon doll. But what I don’t get is why some people are warning for latex Femidoms and some feel they are great to use ?
Why is latex not good? Is it a belief or a knowledge behind ?
I can’t see why latex shouldn’t work with silicon?
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Femidom latex or not ?

Post by seagull »

There have been historical posts of really bad reactions between latex and silicone
Should you decide to use them, suggest you take a latex Femidom and put it in contact with the neck stub for a few hours first

The nitrile Femidoms are almost indestructible and can be cleaned and re-used a number of times :thumbs_up:

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Femidom latex or not ?

Post by knallhatten »

seagull wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:34 pm There have been historical posts of really bad reactions between latex and silicone
Should you decide to use them, suggest you take a latex Femidom and put it in contact with the neck stub for a few hours first

The nitrile Femidoms are almost indestructible and can be cleaned and re-used a number of times :thumbs_up:
Thank you Seagull!
What I have seen so far is claims from some that its the silicon lubricants on them that are the danger not the latex in itself , it’s that I was curious of , how latex can affect silicon chemically ?
I will check for nitrile too , I definitely don’t want to destroy my doll as the first thing I do when she finally have arrived .. 🥺
Better to be on the safe side until facts are clear
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS