funwestdoll.com

Bella is ready to travel

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Bella is ready to travel

Post by ArcanePath »

lol. Sounds like my metal toilet seat hinges, which were more like paper mache and broke the exact second the warranty was over. I replaced with 3D printed PLA ones which were much stronger, lol. They literally found something cheaper, lighter and weaker than PLA and dressed it up to look like chrome.

It annoys me that basic things like using a double locking nut, a nylon nut or just a tiny amount of threadlock on skeleton joints would seem like basic practice, for a hinge that's going to be moving and inaccessible if it comes loose, but they just use a single nut and tighten it up with a spanner and go "that'll do". Then cover it with $$$ of silicone and don't worry about it.

mcpe

Re: Bella is ready to travel

Post by mcpe »

The LHP should be 3-4 cm further back towards the back/spine. Otherwise she is stunning. ❤️😀
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

INFORMATIONS