zelex.com.cn

175 W/GE109-1 & GE14-1 Review !!!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Flintstones

Re: 175 W/GE109-1 & GE14-1 Review !!!

Post by Flintstones »

john1972 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:22 pm
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 pm Hi,
Thanks for this review.
Any way to get a softness video of her please?
Thanks
Jeff
Any particular areas?
I have not gotten to the body section yet but I can try and do a simple video and add it.
I was not a fan of the gel butt on my 170 so I requested the non gel butt on this 175 and it is not soft lol.
The over all silicone of the doll is pretty much the same as my 170 so I do not think Zelex changed there
formula in there standard dolls.
The outside silicone is softer then my first Gen 1 165 and I like the over all softness .
But I have to say and hope that Zelex reads this if I was them id work on the softness of there foam core system.
I feel that the foam core is actually harder then the silicone they used ..
I believe that with a softer more airy type foam the dolls would actually be even more lighter and feel much more
softer as well.
Thanks John for these introductions. Really beautiful hands
:thumbs_up:

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

Thank you for the great review! Clear sharp photos and description. I have two questions.

What is the MTV?
What is the weight without head in kg?
Exactly how deep oral can the movable jaw head cope with in cm?

Thanks in advance!

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Judas1999 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:46 am Thank you for the great review! Clear sharp photos and description. I have two questions.

What is the MTV?
What is the weight without head in kg?
Exactly how deep oral can the movable jaw head cope with in cm?

Thanks in advance!
Oh thank you :thumbs_up:
I use my cheaper camera for my review pics and the studio gear is all for my better work but thanks for the great comment :).
I hope to be posting a section talking about the main body details next and ill include the height with and without head and before I do
ill carry her out into the other room and put her on the scales and get some weight as well :thumbs_up:

But I just got information back from Zelex that most of there Oral heads have around 8cm depth .
I never use my dolls for oral so this never even crossed my mind to include into the review so thank you for asking :thumbs_up:

john1972

Post by john1972 »

////////////////////////////////////////////////// BODY //////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so lets talk about the body some.
If you like a taller more natural looking girl then the 170 and 175 series girls are something to consider.
Both the 170 and 175 have a few differences so I would check out both this 175 review and my 170 review as well
so you can see the differences.

Both the 170 and 175 have very natural shaped bodies .
The shoulders are natural and fit the rest of the body perfectly.
Both the 170 and 175 do have slightly smaller upper arms (Biceps) and look more from a woman that is more petite
with less upper body tone.
The calf's of the 175 are a bit more thicker and I do like that and it gives her nice athletic looking legs :thumbs_up:
I personally think the body could use a bit more upper arm girth and a bit more roundness in the butt as well :).
In the pictures below you can see the butt is on the smaller side and I think if both cheeks where a bit more fuller the
actual butt crack would look a lot better as well :).
Other then that the 175 and 170 both are very natural looking and well done :thumbs_up:

The 175 Measures around 171CM head to floor or 5.6 Feet .
She weighs around 41KG or 91LBs ..

The Skeleton in this 175 has the newer skeleton with the ball jointed sections.
The joints are currently much stiffer then the ones on the 170 and I am happy to see this as I am a firm believer that
very stiff joints break in to a more useable tension rather then end up floppy after they break in.
I am very excited to see how well these new joints hold up.
They claim after testing these joints held there tension MUCH more efficiently then the older standard joints :thumbs_up:
It is great to see that Zelex is working on innovating joint technology in there dolls and we can only see more and more
improvements in the Skeleton technology in the years to come :thumbs_up:

As for posing the body ..
Zelex silicone has gotten softer over the last couple of years ..
But my main findings were that even with the softer silicone the main foam core system is still quite firm and can limit the
range of motion in the dolls posing .
I would recommend to Zelex to work on changes to the core material they use to soften it and allow for better range of motions ..

Otherwise it is quite hard to find many faults with both the 170 and 175 versions ..
I am happy to say that both of these models are well made and with the new Skeleton I can honestly say both models are great choices .
Remember the final choice is up to you on what body size or type you chose but if you like a taller girl these two models are quite nice :thumbs_up:
Check out the pictures below and you can ask any questions you might have..

Body_1.jpg
Body_1.jpg (9.49 MiB) Viewed 1083 times
Body_2.jpg
Body_2.jpg (8.59 MiB) Viewed 1083 times
Body_3.jpg
Body_3.jpg (8.8 MiB) Viewed 1083 times
Body_4.jpg
Body_4.jpg (8.63 MiB) Viewed 1083 times
Body_5.jpg
Body_5.jpg (8.93 MiB) Viewed 1083 times

That covers the body section and the next section we will talk about her sexual functions and sexual parts :)..

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Ok so we have another section of the review coming tomorrow but for now if you want to
see what Kira could look like in photo shoots she was listed in this months Cover Doll issue..
You can check out her pics and info over there :thumbs_up:
Check out the magazine while you are there as there are lots of great doll photos and articles about dolls in the magazine.

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3792

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

Nice photos of the doll in this months Coverdoll magazine. You are a great photographer. I like it when there's no photoshopping or AI. Thanks again.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Awesome review.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

john1972

Post by john1972 »

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Sexual Parts ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so today we talk about the actual holes that some of us might want to use for sexual reasons :).

So if we are comparing the 175 to the 170 you will notice right off that the 175 looks quite a bit different ..
She has a more flatter smoother vaginal area and has a slight nice looking plump hump in the area that I do really like :).
Now the hole placements do look different between the 170 and the 175..
The 170s vaginal opening has larger lips around the hole and looks a bit more realistic to me.
The hole seems to be more forward and makes entering her a lot nicer when you are on top of her or with her legs up.
The 175 on the other hand has less lips around the opening and exposes the hole more and in the picture below you can see
this.
The hole is a bit more towards the back and the only way I could enter was to lift the legs up.
You will also notice that when you open the legs some the hole is quite pronounced but not terrible .

I do think beings the vaginal opening is more forward on the 170 it is closer to the edge of the silicone area of the doll and I think feels
more flexible and softer .
I can see her belly moving upward as I enter more on the 170 then the 175 so I think the vagina flexes more on the 170 giving
her a more softer feel.
The 175s vagina is more back into the middle of the doll thus there is probably more material around the opening thus makes
the vagina feel more firmer and solid .
Both work fine if you lube up really well and get her into a nice easy to enter pose the sexual experience is good with both
models :thumbs_up:

Now I did not mention this on the head section but the soft moving jaw versions do have oral cavities that go back into the head.
I do not do oral with my dolls but I did ask Zelex about it and they said the oral cavity does go back into the head around 8cm .

So to sum this up ..
Take your time and work on poses that line her and you up in a comfortable way to enter her..
Use plenty of lube as lack of lube is one of the main reasons for wearing off the coloring on the vaginal areas faster then normally.
More lube feels better anyway lol.

Below is one of the last photos of this review I took.
It is a rather crude strait on view of open vagina lol.
Gives you an idea how the details look and remember that if you close up the legs more the opening does close up and looks more
natural :thumbs_up:

I hope this review helps people and if there is anything you want to know feel free to ask in the comments below.
Thank you and enjoy your Zelex girls :thumbs_up:

Coochie_1.jpg
Coochie_1.jpg (10.46 MiB) Viewed 934 times

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

I salute and appreciate your thoroughness, John. Thank you.

:glou:

As someone at the beginning of my doll journey, reviews like this give me more things to think about as well as the odd tip or trick from more experienced folks like you.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

mibdul wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:04 pm I salute and appreciate your thoroughness, John. Thank you.

:glou:

As someone at the beginning of my doll journey, reviews like this give me more things to think about as well as the odd tip or trick from more experienced folks like you.
You are very welcome.
I am glad that people get good info from the reviews.

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Follow up..
My 175 is holding up VERY well..
The new skeleton is much more firmer feeling and I hope this proves to be a much more
stable and longer lasting joint system they used :thumbs_up:

Again here are some photos I did for Cover Doll of her..
I will be starting a thread for her in the near future as well and when I do ill post links here.

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3792

john1972

Post by john1972 »

She is still holding up great :).
The new joints seem to be holding tension better as well.
A bit heavy but she is a tall one :)..
If you like the taller girls this one is great :thumbs_up:

Gamer_Kira_7.jpg
Gamer_Kira_7.jpg (8.03 MiB) Viewed 516 times

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

The N64 controller with rumblepak! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(great wig, BTW!)

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Kira now has her own photo thread :).

viewtopic.php?t=176840

bnf

Post by bnf »

Informative and helpful review, thank you.

The height and shape are ideal. (I still would love some 180cm dolls)

I'm days away from ordering this doll, but just found this review. Her flattish butt I could probably manage even if it's not immediately arousing the way all my dolls have been picked.

Its her lady bit that has me reconsidering. Although labia size and shape are a matter of taste, the 175 just doesn't have labia visually acceptable for a newly developed doll. The 170 labia are ideal. Shame that manufacturers don't offer fixed labia choices.

Any more photos of her bits would help.

INFORMATIONS