Starpery.com

Homade silicone mold rubber?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
turnermatthew89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Homade silicone mold rubber?

Post by turnermatthew89 »

firstly hello everyone my name is matt and i am new the community and am currenty not a doll owner :( just me and my fleshlight here.

ok my question is i was woundering if there was a way i could use items bought at a hardware store to create my own homemade silicone mold rubber. that could be used to create a doll. what im looking to do is create a small doll 3 maby 4 feet tall as a project to try to learn somethings. Any ideals/suggestions. i would just really love to build a doll. if i had the money i would just buy on straight out but also it would feel good to make my own doll aswell.

if you think a doll would be to hard even that small any help on how i could make my own torso or but mold sex toy would be appriciated.

thank you in advance everyone

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Welcome to TDF, TM...

Making your own doll can be a VERY tedious and expensive process if you want to make something that approaches what the doll manufacturers make in quality.

You can contact the following company and they will tell you exactly what you need to make a doll and provide instructional material:

http://www.smooth-on.com

Good luck with your project.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

epne

Re: Homade silicone mold rubber?

Post by epne »

turnermatthew89 wrote:any help on how i could make my own torso or but mold sex toy would be appriciated.
www.makerealsextoys.com

lonersa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lonersa »

*edit* epne posted the site just before me.

Any case that is a good starting point. You might want to look at other post here in the inventors corner. There are quit a few suggestion and ideas here that might you along the way

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

RTV silicone with some powder face makeup will give you a rubbery flesh colored substance, but I have never tried to make a whole doll out of the stuff. I have used it for doll repairs and enhancements (new nipples).

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Homade silicone mold rubber?

Post by itsme »

turnermatthew89 wrote:firstly hello everyone my name is matt and i am new the community and am currenty not a doll owner :( just me and my fleshlight here.

ok my question is i was woundering if there was a way i could use items bought at a hardware store to create my own homemade silicone mold rubber. that could be used to create a doll. what im looking to do is create a small doll 3 maby 4 feet tall as a project to try to learn somethings. Any ideals/suggestions. i would just really love to build a doll. if i had the money i would just buy on straight out but also it would feel good to make my own doll aswell.

if you think a doll would be to hard even that small any help on how i could make my own torso or but mold sex toy would be appriciated.

thank you in advance everyone

http://www.makerealsextoys.com/

Take out The *** and you can o to there yahoo groop.

http:// *********** groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?dest=%2Fgroup%2Fhomemadelovedolls%2F

turnermatthew89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you all

Post by turnermatthew89 »

Thank you all so very much for your post and insight. Also thank you for the welcome to the community :)

i have actuly attempted to make one of the dolls from th site
http://www.makerealsextoys.com/

but that skin combination they make gets to hard and has a terrible odor have any others of you tryed this if so is that just how it is or have i done something wrong?

thank you

epne

Post by epne »

You may want to try a more expensive grade of silicone and/or use a bit more thinner when you make your dolls. I need to direct homemadesexdolls to your post since he needs to hear concerns/negative feedback just as much as the complements. I'm his webmaster BTW but I'm guilty of not building a single thing on the the site (yet) so I can't make an accurate call on the softness/hardness. If you have any pics of your doll, it would be a great help.

Also,you may want to try to build the insert/vagina with a gel polymer. www.sextoyscientist.com

INFORMATIONS