www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 155B Request

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
no-industry-4119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

TAYU 155B Request

Post by no-industry-4119 »

Does anyone own the 155B? Doing a forum search, I can only find 1 owner review on it with limited information, so I can’t figure out why this size isn’t more popular.

I would like to see more pictures and actual weight of the doll and anything else I should know about it.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TAYU 155B Request

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I scoured a lot recently as I was shopping, and most anything I found was in this forum. You can get more specific measurement info on their website though.

I went with the 158C after much research because even though it’s technically a cup size bigger, the measurements are very similar, and the way Tayu is going (lots of investment into development) I preferred a newer model

no-industry-4119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Primus_Sucks wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:37 pm the measurements are very similar
Tayu lists these measurements

155B 79-57-92
158C 74-48-84

These are nowhere near similar imo. The proportions on the 155B seem much more realistic for a slim human girl. The waist especially. As to whether that translates to anything meaningful, I can’t make the comparison without real pics.

There are plentiful good pics of the 158C already yet the 155B seems nonexistent almost despite being out for a while. Especially full body shots.

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Check the MRD website. They have at least half a dozen 155B dolls with different heads listed, each with her own photos. Also lots of informative videos. For example
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... m-b-cup-v2
Watch the 2:44 video comparing the different bodies from the same camera perspective.
More interesting videos on their main Tayu page https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... lls?page=4

Here in the forum there are at least 3-4 threads on the 155B if you start from the end. This guy has every measurement viewtopic.php?t=162918&start=15

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Agreed that most of their attention is for just a few bodies. Maybe they prefer just producing the newest ones; maybe the vendors think those will sell best, idk.
To my taste the 158C+ was cut down too slim in the upper body to save weight (waist but also under bust and shoulder width), but judging by this forum most people love the result.
Agreed with primus that they've made lots of innovations and there's a risk you don't get all of those when you order an older body. FWIW MRD was quick to answer detailed questions about Tayu.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

She’s a few mm shorter and a few inches slimmer, certainly closer than most dolls in production these days, enough that they were both on my short list. The good news is we’re all spoiled for choice, as long as you can afford it

no-industry-4119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:05 am Agreed that most of their attention is for just a few bodies. Maybe they prefer just producing the newest ones; maybe the vendors think those will sell best, idk.
To my taste the 158C+ was cut down too slim in the upper body to save weight (waist but also under bust and shoulder width), but judging by this forum most people love the result.
Agreed with primus that they've made lots of innovations and there's a risk you don't get all of those when you order an older body. FWIW MRD was quick to answer detailed questions about Tayu.
My beliefs have changed a bit now. 40 lbs+ base sounds fantastic.

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

I also wonder why the 155 cm model and the 163 cm model are so little highlighted by Tayu.
For me, they are the ones with the most natural silhouettes (with the 158 D).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

rainfall
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rainfall »

The Tayu 155B is definitely a more realistic and IMHO better looking doll than the 158C or D. The 155 also offers the unique option of a removable all in one vaginal and anal module. A 155B is probably the next doll on my list if I can ever afford one.

INFORMATIONS