www.irontechdoll.com

i just order S38 Flora 163cm

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
SkyWalker206

Re: i just order S38 Flora 163cm

Post by SkyWalker206 »

shawntaew31 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:26 pm my doll came i try upload on here wont let me i post her my twtter she so pretty
I am not eligible to view your Twitter photos. I am not a premium user there.
Maybe you can try n upload a smaller sized photo at one time. :multi: :multi:

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

4891d wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:29 am
The images on Twitter and Instagram do not seem accessible (at least for me who is not registered on social networks).
Maybe on TDF the upload didn't work because you uploaded too many photos at the same time (there is a limit on the size of uploads)? If you try with a single photo to check maybe it will work.
I hope I get the chance to see your doll.

Congratulations! Enjoy her! :)

ok im try again

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

congrats, she looks great. i like my irontech girl too. :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Very nice girl! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

She’s beautiful, I have this head on the way, do you mind me asking if you asked for specific make up based on promo pictures? Or did they just do their own make up at the factory at the time?

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

she looks gorgeous, thanks for updating the video.

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

Thanks for sharing this. I was looking into upgrading to a newer model and this particular one stood out and caught my eye. The variations of the S38 Flora are stunning to say the least. Irontech really knocked it out the park with this one: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/b ... nus-flora/

As funny as it sounds if I were to be offered a 2nd free head, I would also get another S38 lol.

How is the feel of the silicone model? I'm only familiar with TPE material. Is it nice and soft?

By chance, what was the default vagina texture that came with it, like B1, B2, etc.? Shown in attachment from their site.

Thank you
Attachments
Irontech - Texture.png
Irontech - Texture.png (255.42 KiB) Viewed 629 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Default B3 for silicone dolls and B5 for TPE dolls
gen wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:15 am Thanks for sharing this. I was looking into upgrading to a newer model and this particular one stood out and caught my eye. The variations of the S38 Flora are stunning to say the least. Irontech really knocked it out the park with this one: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/b ... nus-flora/

As funny as it sounds if I were to be offered a 2nd free head, I would also get another S38 lol.

How is the feel of the silicone model? I'm only familiar with TPE material. Is it nice and soft?

By chance, what was the default vagina texture that came with it, like B1, B2, etc.? Shown in attachment from their site.

Thank you
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

irontechdoll wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:02 pm Default B3 for silicone dolls and B5 for TPE dolls
gen wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:15 am Thanks for sharing this. I was looking into upgrading to a newer model and this particular one stood out and caught my eye. The variations of the S38 Flora are stunning to say the least. Irontech really knocked it out the park with this one: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/b ... nus-flora/

Thank you
Thanks for following up on this Irontech!

Definitely have this variation of Flora on my list and checking out your Real Lady brand. Really appreciate the constant revisions your company is making to improve the overall experience. The industry has come a long way since my first purchase of a TPE doll five years ago. There are so many quality of life improvements from the material to implementing robotic features. Looking forward to what you have in store :)

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

:D
gen wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 pm
irontechdoll wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:02 pm Default B3 for silicone dolls and B5 for TPE dolls

Thank you
Thanks for following up on this Irontech!

Definitely have this variation of Flora on my list and checking out your Real Lady brand. Really appreciate the constant revisions your company is making to improve the overall experience. The industry has come a long way since my first purchase of a TPE doll five years ago. There are so many quality of life improvements from the material to implementing robotic features. Looking forward to what you have in store :)

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

Can the 163 body have gel breasts? I can't seem to find limitations on which bodies can and cannot have them. I assume the newest body, 162cm Minus can't have them due to the breasts being too small.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thank you for inquiring. I want to mention that all our silicone dolls come equipped with gel breasts. If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask.
Lurkingway wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:54 pm
Can the 163 body have gel breasts? I can't seem to find limitations on which bodies can and cannot have them. I assume the newest body, 162cm Minus can't have them due to the breasts being too small.

wheatsnake519

Post by wheatsnake519 »

I was hoping to see pics of her, I’m looking at the same doll for my first purchase :)

INFORMATIONS