www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech reallady 160cm

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Irontech reallady 160cm

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Hi this is my first time making this post and I'm a doll fan I and will be glad to share you some of my experience with you.couple years ago I experienced a TPE doll but my experience I had with it I just didn't like it too much because years ago it was not a good fun enjoyable and I appreciate enough and satisfy that color was sticking to the skin the smell was too strong it easily tears the makeup easily comes off and it's too sticky and too stiff and it contains bacteria and I gave it to my friend for free because it was no use for it anymore and I didn't have it too long and plus my mother was complaining about it so much.

2. Now I'm finally to realize I'm deciding that I want to get a silicone now and experience what it's like to have a silicone and I want to look for the one of the best in the market and that is irontech but I'm waiting for the reallady 160cm to come out sometimes this year 2024 and I'm guessing it's probably going to come probably after the celebration in Las Vegas I forgot the name of it but it starts on the 25th to 27th
The reason why I want to choose the 160 because it matches my height and it makes perfect sense because I'm 5'7 instead of getting the one 170 real lady that's like the same height as me I might as well get the 160 real lady version when it do comes out because it's easy to manage because of the legs is shorter and the body looks fantastic like for example if a person is like 5'11 right this is how it works if your 180cm right can choose a doll for example 180-15=165cm and 180-10=170 so for I'm I'm 5'7 ft average lean below average so my doll match height will be either 170-15=155cm what technically 155 cm is technically short for me so this one makes more sense 170-10=160 you get it so the 160cm is perfect for me so explain to me irontech reallady vs zelexdoll starpery doll gynoid even wm dolls and Piper doll looked at all of them and I feel like iron tech is one of the number one best the best brand company in the world and they are showing better and better improvements of whatever mistakes of whatever that was going on whether it is the lhp or any particular damage frequently anything in general they solve the problem fast for the next creation of every new production they produce an introduce to every fans like me to see every new updates thank you for me to be welcome here.

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech reallady 160cm

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Remember any person that's either tall short average is not always about getting a doll that looks beautiful or how it looks it's all about matching your height when you find certain doll that matches your height and your figure it will be a good best combination satisfaction especially when it comes to the lhp on every doll bodies too it's all about the height that matches your ability how to manage it properly especially when it comes to the weight.

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

160cm is a wonderful doll! I have got irontech 160 with a Celine head viewtopic.php?t=160114

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Cool I like your 160cm with your celine head I'm guessing when I get mines when the real lady arrives the 160cm I feel like it's going to be way different than the original 160cm and not only that the weight reduction is coming too I think they're going to make the boobs more smaller this time and make the butt more bigger I suppose but mine's is going to be dark and black when I get mines and when I do I'm going to take some pictures of her and show her the experience I have with her when she releases sometimes this month or soon I guess 160cm is perfect because it's so easy to manage it and last long but when I get her I'm going to make sure to get the standard with the normal gel options on both sides which is the boobs and the butt the ultra soft body I don't know because I feel like it's too fraggle that's why I'm going to just get the standard on the reallady body 160cm

Cecilphan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cecilphan »

I'm 5'7 too and I recently bought a Tayu 158 cm. When I first bought it I was afraid it might be too short but I think it is the perfect height for me.

Where did you read/hear that the next RealLady doll will be 160cm? The only info I've seen of it is on Irontech's website that just says that they are coming out with a RealLady body with a "hour glass figure" but no mention of height.

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Yes and that's the 160 is going to be in that hourglass go on Twitter right and then you see most of the votes for lease 160 165 and 169 I think but the 160 has the most votes and plus I already talked to Matthew already about the 160 real lady and it was my idea that the 160 real lady is coming up because I already mentioned to him that I wanted that one as the real lady and he said it's going to come out so I'm just praying the 158 it doesn't seem bad but I just prefer 160cm the 158 I think that's the pregnant one with the belly and I feel like that one kind of makes it more heavy because of the belly.

INFORMATIONS