zelex.com.cn

Brand New SLE Body

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
nahmot

Re: Brand New SLE Body

Post by nahmot »

I adore this new body , the hips and plump ass are amazing.

37kg is fine , its still a manageable weight and there are many other options available if its too heavy.

It's worth it to get bodies like this frankly

Yuri Orlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yuri Orlov »

Not bad Zelex! But I'm still waiting for the X165 Juniper body with the SLE material..

ImageImage

I don't like this unrealistic proportions with thin arms and legs. I don't care about the weight.

Just give us "real body scan" bodies and I think you will make a lot of us very happy πŸ˜‰

Dear Zelex Team, it would be nice if you can give us an answer about this. Thx.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Yuri Orlov wrote: ↑Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:44 pm Not bad Zelex! But I'm still waiting for the X165 Juniper body with the SLE material..

ImageImage

I don't like this unrealistic proportions with thin arms and legs. I don't care about the weight.

Just give us "real body scan" bodies and I think you will make a lot of us very happy πŸ˜‰

I second this :thumbs_up:

Yes, please give us full figured proportions, in this new sensual SLE material.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Masteringthesin »

I think she’s perfect. The x165 in silicone is my favorite Zelex body. This looks great

nameless_void
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nameless_void »

She would be perfect if her nipples were in the correct position. I'm tired of seeing dolls with nipples that seem to have been transplanted halfway up their chest. The 172E sadly has the fault as well, and it makes the whole body look somehow out of proportion.

Kingdoll

Post by Kingdoll »

King Solo wrote: ↑Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:47 pm
Yuri Orlov wrote: ↑Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:44 pm Not bad Zelex! But I'm still waiting for the X165 Juniper body with the SLE material..

ImageImage

I second this :thumbs_up:

Yes, please give us full figured proportions, in this new sensual SLE material.
I third this! The SLE material already beats silicone hands down. A body scan series or even 1 doll zelex would knock any other doll brand out the park and if they add customer orders 😍😍😍😍

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

There are things i like on the new Body and things i dont like. But iam sure she will have her Fans. Good work, zelex
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

This body is nice. It will be hard to choose between this and the, almost perfect 164 G body that is already a winner, it just needs a slight LHP adjustment and it will be perfect.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

From my own perspective, boobs are great, as is the face but waist too small and hips too big. Everyone's different in their taste but for me, waist 22-24" and hips 32-36"...and shorter.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

ColColt wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:42 pm From my own perspective, boobs are great, as is the face but waist too small and hips too big. Everyone's different in their taste but for me, waist 22-24" and hips 32-36"...and shorter.
Yeah, in my own personal opinion, this body is too similar to the 164G, but inferior in realism. It's like all they did was make the waist and breast smaller in order to give us the same doll, but at a slightly lighter weight.

40kg appears to be the targeted weight limit and it appears they intend to keep it that way.... but sadly, there's only a limited set of body variations within that limit, unless they ever decide to go heavier......and it looks like we're quickly reaching that limit of body variations.

But, they might still be able to give us a little short thick bbw at 150cm .... so, let's not be too quick to lose hope. (But of course, we are still talking about Zelex here...)

And don't get me wrong, I love these new SLE bodies and this new SLE silicone material. (I'll personally be getting the ZXSLE 160J, 164G and 171E) I just think we've already reached the limit of body variations.
Side by Side Comparison (11).png
Side by Side Comparison (11).png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 555 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

love the feet! do the toes hold up ok?

chacka

Post by chacka »

ImageImage

Thats a masterpiece. i generally find the legs to be too long and skinny. i like the SLE 171, dont get me wrong, but ive had a doll with a wider hip and beafier legs and it just felt more natural than skinny legs.

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

ImageImage

I want this too!!!!!

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by b33 »

Im very happy with my X165

chacka wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:15 pm

ImageImage

Thats a masterpiece. i generally find the legs to be too long and skinny. i like the SLE 171, dont get me wrong, but ive had a doll with a wider hip and beafier legs and it just felt more natural than skinny legs.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Yuri Orlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yuri Orlov »

chacka wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:15 pm Thats a masterpiece. i generally find the legs to be too long and skinny. i like the SLE 171, dont get me wrong, but ive had a doll with a wider hip and beafier legs and it just felt more natural than skinny legs.
It really is a masterpiece, I agree with you!
I like the SLE 171 & 172 bodies too, but they're not nearly as realistic as the X165, 170C or 175cm.

I don't understand why Zelex doesn't do anything in this direction and instead designs some new unrealistic bodies instead of integrating the existing ''real body scans'' into their SLE program.

There are enough other manufacturers that sell unrealistic bodies. But as far as I can tell, Zelex's ''real body scans'' are the top sellers, especially the 170C. They should focus more on that instead of designing something like that...ImageImage
Seriously, this looks like a failed genetic experiment or someone who has undergone excessively disfiguring cosmetic surgery imo..

INFORMATIONS