www.tayu-doll.com

Riley 158C+ Bikini/Tan Lines additional time to manufacture?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Riley 158C+ Bikini/Tan Lines additional time to manufacture?

Post by blackcad »

I ordered the Riley 158C+ with all the bells and whistles on Nov 16 after Crazedcat's reviews. Soft oral head with moveable jaw, with gel tits and butt, hard hands, hard studded feet, pink skin tone, moaning system, but I also added the bikini/tan lines.

I know 60 days is the standard manufacturing time but as I am getting antzy here, I was wondering if anyone has experience in how much (if any) additional time should I have to wait for bikini/tan lines.

I know custom tattoos add about a month. I hope the bikini lines don't add a similar unbearable wait. Does anyone know that has added bikini lines to any Tayu in the past?

Skimeng

Re: Riley 158C+ Bikini/Tan Lines additional time to manufacture?

Post by Skimeng »

You are 5 days behind me, and I got my first factory photos on 12/31. So youre probably very close.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

I ordered mine the 10th just got my images from the dealer last week. Checked the photos they show they were took December 14th. I asked why they were took then and I’m only getting them now. They said because the person who took them quit, and they didn’t know it was done. So it sat for all that time. The kicker was I asked around then, and the dealer was real short with me and said I’d have it mid Jan. Needless to say I’m a little upset. I personally believe they just didn’t want to pay shipping cost prior to new year, or Christmas.

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

Ahh, I didn't think to check. Mine were taken the 18th.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

Kinda messed up huh. I was told the following.
“I spoke with our contact at Tayu regarding the issue you raised. They explained that there was a change in their staff recently. The individual responsible for dispatching factory photos to vendors left the company the same day when your Riley was completed. Unfortunately, this led to your factory photos being overlooked.“. That person must have been gone after yours. So they have lied to me. It seems.

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

I did ask for secondary photos through the vendor and it took 1 day to come back to me.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

My problem is mainly it was done December 14th. I still haven’t received it. Almost an extra month has been added to it.

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

Still well within the listed 60 days.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

Tuesday will be 60. And that’s besides the point. They had it completed and didn’t send it out. That’s ridiculous. I bought a Zelex sle the other day it was here in 7 days from China.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Yeah, but aren’t the SLEs already made and just sitting in a box? If I go into a fast food joint, I expect the food to be ready a lot faster than if I order off a menu and then the food is prepared.

I love both items and will gladly gorge on them, but I don’t expect them to arrive at my table in the same amount of time.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

Can probably still cancel your order if its so ridiculous for a custom doll to be finished just over 1 month from order and sit on queue for 3 weeks before shipping.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

You know that’s not true Skimeng. DocWen my Tayu was literally sitting in a box at the same time and still isn’t here lol.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

There's some interesting info regarding doll creation times for the 158C+ but the subject of my thread here has been a bit hijacked. I was wondering if the tan lines add substantial time to doll creation by Tayu and if anyone has experience as to what that time frame might be. As I said before, I have seen other members wait an additional month for custom tattoos. Are tan/bikini lines similar in the wait time they might add?

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

Apologies. Blackcad.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Full disclosure, I've checked the dates listed in this thread and compared it to my order (pause) but I'm not worrying about it.

I waited almost a year for my RD. A Tayu is close to RD, like a work of art.

The last thing you want is the doll to be rushed out of the makeup chair and she's not as fantastic looking just to have her a week early because the vendor followed up to have that order expedited.

I'd much rather have fancy make-up and more hair implants in both heads and get my doll a week or two later.

About patience, a doll oracle once said to me: "it's important to have other dolls to occupy your time."

I try to forget about my dolls on order. They will eventually be here. All things in due time.

INFORMATIONS