realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

siliconevirgin

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by siliconevirgin »

I can't wait, she is supposed to come tomorrow morning. I have pajamas, and lingerie and another wig already to try on her. I am guessing I should wash and powder her on arrival.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Streaker wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:25 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:00 am
Streaker wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:46 am
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:15 am
Streaker wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:33 am Got factory photos! Ahhhhhhhhhh! It's worse now. 🤣
I presume the pictures are GOOD, but the WAIT just got WORSE... Hang in there. She is worth the wait!
Yes, pics are awesome!
Then she is definitely worth the wait!
Thanks! Starpery 172f body, 1 hard silicone head with implanted hair, 1 soft head with wig.

Pics definitely make the wait harder.
Oh, you got two of the best ones! I love the Starpery realism, and if I'm not mistaken, you got the Rozanne and the Natalia heads! Those are two of their most beautiful faces. This just reminded me that it was actually the Starpery Natalia (but with the wavy hair they show in the pictures...) head that I first fell in love with, before the Zelex G115 head, and before the XTdoll XT-2 Nancy head, which ended up being the one I chose (although, I did buy the Zelex G115 head and hoping it would fit the XTdoll body.

You CERTAINLY have something to look for!
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Just picked up my 2nd doll from Fedex office. Now to sneak her into my room without my housemates catching me😆

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

MiraiChobits wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:27 pm Just picked up my 2nd doll from Fedex office. Now to sneak her into my room without my housemates catching me😆
I work from home. My wife and daughter work outside most of the week. I have an account with UPS that would allow me to ask them to keep the box, or deliver on another date/time, so I can plan her arrival to when I'm home alone...

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:46 pm I work from home. My wife and daughter work outside most of the week. I have an account with UPS that would allow me to ask them to keep the box, or deliver on another date/time, so I can plan her arrival to when I'm home alone...
Yeah, it was your idea I did it this way. Gonna stay up and clean her up tonight. Can't wait :D

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Those are good tactics guys. I'm now having a bit of a freak out moment figuring out how I'm going to bring a 5 foot 8 doll home. 🤫

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

siliconevirgin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:31 pm I can't wait, she is supposed to come tomorrow morning. I have pajamas, and lingerie and another wig already to try on her. I am guessing I should wash and powder her on arrival.
Congrats!

And yes, if only to remove any remaining manufacturing residue it's best to wash and powder her first off.

:glou:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

My daughter helped me bring my last doll in the house. Sure. It was in the box. 😆

She asked me what it was. She’s 26 and not innocent. So I said, “Do you really wanna know what your dad is in to?”

She thought for a second and said ”naaaaah.”
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:24 pm My daughter helped me bring my last doll in the house. Sure. It was in the box. 😆

She asked me what it was. She’s 26 and not innocent. So I said, “Do you really wanna know what your dad is in to?”

Well, considering my daughter will turn 25 this month, and Emily (my doll...) is supposed to be 25 now, I can always say "I brought you a friend to play with..."

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:54 pm
DocWen wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:24 pm My daughter helped me bring my last doll in the house. Sure. It was in the box. 😆

Well, considering my daughter will turn 25 this month, and Emily (my doll...) is supposed to be 25 now, I can always say "I brought you a friend to play with..."
Oof, my daughter is 16, I definitely will not be asking her for help. She's not at the point where she would remotely understand.

My son when he was 3 found the wife's dildo and brought it to her asking what it was. She nearly died. I almost died laughing when she told me.

A full size sex doll will be something else. 😅

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Gaawwwd. I think this one is heavier than the one I received last week despite the weight supposedly being lighter. I struggled to get this one up the stairs, also, probably had her upside down too because the top was lighter than the bottom.😫 My housemates probably heard me struggling from their rooms😂
I didn't wanna leave her in my car any later since its really chilly tonight. Nothing bad compared to the colder places in USA but we'd probably get frost tomorrow so I kept thinking my girl was gonna freeze up or something

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

So UPS just sent me an email that it was delayed another day, lol

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Finished cleaning her....and....WOOOWー! :D Gosh she is so soft and beautiful. I've always loved older women when I was younger....this is like a dream come trueー!!😍
Only critique is, she doesnt seem to be as tanned as the photos T^T
Also, something I learned I guess is I gotta make sure I spend the time to choose lip color and nail color etc if not, I'm gonna get default choices by the factory T^T wish I knew that, would love to have lipstick painted on her
Attachments
20240117_003504.jpg
20240117_003504.jpg (6.86 MiB) Viewed 193 times
20240117_003359.jpg
20240117_003359.jpg (6.66 MiB) Viewed 193 times

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

MiraiChobits wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:45 am Finished cleaning her....and....WOOOWー! :D Gosh she is so soft and beautiful. I've always loved older women when I was younger....this is like a dream come trueー!!😍
Only critique is, she doesnt seem to be as tanned as the photos T^T
Also, something I learned I guess is I gotta make sure I spend the time to choose lip color and nail color etc if not, I'm gonna get default choices by the factory T^T wish I knew that, would love to have lipstick painted on her
Looks like sleepless nights are going to be your next problem

Shiro24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shiro24 »

MiraiChobits wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:37 am
Shiro24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:20 am It has been a while since I been here, but I got a good lifestyle that fits the best time to get my first doll home!

I ordered a US in-stock WM 156H, awaiting the moment the tracking comes up! Anyone else get the anxiety of flipping through to check the status while waiting? I’m very excited for my new friend for my trauma, I even have a beautiful name and clothes ready for her 😊
Ooh! Please show us pictures when you receive her. I would like to see the outfits you chose for her, as its probably my favorite part of owning my first doll just recently too.
She arrived very unexpectedly! Excellent and speedy service by RealSexDoll for making this happen.

Everyone, please meet Siduri! 😊 She’s very soothing, caring, and loves to pamper me as I struggle to sleep due to insomnia. Siduri loves the Spring & Summer, so she dresses like this at home. I also personally trimmed and styled her hair.

Hope you and everyone else has a great day! ☺️
Siduri
Siduri
IMG_3087.jpeg (6.9 MiB) Viewed 165 times

INFORMATIONS