www.sedoll.com

Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

Post by silicon »

Hi SEDOLL Your new Pro is very interesting beautiful faces with oral to, as I would want sex in all three holes can you tell me is the anus. strong enough for this, i would like the doll too have a gel bottom but would that gel option weaken the entrance to the anus, my latest doll another make not yours, had gel buttocks the anus ruptured into the gel of the buttocks and as the silicone outer skin is so thin the neck of the anus has proven very difficult to repair. So in other words has this doll your SE Pro had all its love holes fully tested, many thanks..

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

silicon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:20 am Hi SEDOLL Your new Pro is very interesting beautiful faces with oral to, as I would want sex in all three holes can you tell me is the anus. strong enough for this, i would like the doll too have a gel bottom but would that gel option weaken the entrance to the anus, my latest doll another make not yours, had gel buttocks the anus ruptured into the gel of the buttocks and as the silicone outer skin is so thin the neck of the anus has proven very difficult to repair. So in other words has this doll your SE Pro had all its love holes fully tested, many thanks..
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your concerns, especially regarding the tear resistance of the anus. We have already instructed the factory to carry out video shooting specifically addressing this aspect, and I will release the footage once it is available. :thumbs_up:

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Barbararara wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:29 am
silicon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:20 am Hi SEDOLL Your new Pro is very interesting beautiful faces with oral to, as I would want sex in all three holes can you tell me is the anus. strong enough for this, i would like the doll too have a gel bottom but would that gel option weaken the entrance to the anus, my latest doll another make not yours, had gel buttocks the anus ruptured into the gel of the buttocks and as the silicone outer skin is so thin the neck of the anus has proven very difficult to repair. So in other words has this doll your SE Pro had all its love holes fully tested, many thanks..
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your concerns, especially regarding the tear resistance of the anus. We have already instructed the factory to carry out video shooting specifically addressing this aspect, and I will release the footage once it is available. :thumbs_up:
Love al the doll sculpts :D , really nice looking.

Can you please provide clear doggy style pictures from behind to show al these beautiful body's LHP ?? It would be great to see. :thumbs_up:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Dear Barbararara, that would be great to see how the buttock proform (POOR GIRL) The gel buttock are a great improvement but not if it affects the durability of the love holes..

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Can you please provide clear doggy style pictures from behind to show al these beautiful body's LHP ?? It would be great to see. :thumbs_up:
I have sent it to you privately. Please check your messages. :wink:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

silicon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm Dear Barbararara, that would be great to see how the buttock proform (POOR GIRL) The gel buttock are a great improvement but not if it affects the durability of the love holes..
May I ask, are you interested in knowing about the softness of the gel buttock? Or do you wish for it to be highlighted in the upcoming video shoot? :?:

https://www.sedoll.com/silicone-pro-detail/

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Barbararara wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:34 pm
silicon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm Dear Barbararara, that would be great to see how the buttock proform (POOR GIRL) The gel buttock are a great improvement but not if it affects the durability of the love holes..
May I ask, are you interested in knowing about the softness of the gel buttock? Or do you wish for it to be highlighted in the upcoming video shoot? :?:

https://www.sedoll.com/silicone-pro-detail/
Would love more information about weight on the 155cm body. Weight with added softness or gel-filled ass? Weight with head attached or not please mention. Softness test on added softness body would help, thanks.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Tayu torso 100cm
Tayu 161cm Katniss silicone

DA1237595
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DA1237595 »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:26 pm
Hello, I've read it has been asked before.. is possible to have real life (unedited) pics of this beautiful Yuuki.G ? I think 076 head matches so good with this wig and this body shape
A few days ago, we happened to have a customer order the 160cm body and took factory photos of it. However, the head was not Yuuki.G but Annika.A. I hope this information is helpful to you.
Hello, thank you for your reply, its good for the 160body which I was interested into. Unfortunately my biggest interest was the Yuuki.G head which I find very very cute!! Hope someone will post pictures soon!

DA1237595
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DA1237595 »

Barbararara wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:22 pm

I have sent it to you privately. Please check your messages. :wink:
Can I ask for those pictures too?

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Can I ask for those pictures too?
Sure. I'll send it to you. :glou:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Nana.C
SES006(Head:#071SO is the Head that's caught my attention, I have been looking for a fully loaded doll for some time, I am looking forward to seeing the video showing the love holes in action you can pm me or show it here many thanks..

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

silicon wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:38 pm Nana.C
SES006(Head:#071SO is the Head that's caught my attention, I have been looking for a fully loaded doll for some time, I am looking forward to seeing the video showing the love holes in action you can pm me or show it here many thanks..
I've already sent it to you. :D :thumbs_up:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Queena.H
SES013(Head:#083SO)
Height: 165cm | 5ft4
Bra size: C-cup
Bust: 80cm | 31.50 in
Waist: 57.5cm | 22.64 in