realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Iwaswondering »

She is my first, I fell for her right away. Couldn't say no any longer.

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

ZombieWinter wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 am
Iwaswondering wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:57 pm Ordered Yuuka from SE Doll! I'm okay with waiting, I gotta get my closet ready and some things together before she gets here! Lol. :angel:
Wow! She's cute! You've got excellent taste in dolls. I have to check out this "Yuuka" head.
Instantly fell for her upon seeing the pictures. She is my first doll.

daewen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daewen »

Hello people,

As I said in my introduction post, I ordered an irontech doll from ann approved reseller and the status on UPS page is "label created" for now 52 days. The reseller told me that the usual shipping time was between 40 and 50 days, so it starts to be a bit long. Who knows, maybe I'll see her before the end of the year :-p

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

hieligekoe wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:01 am I placed an order for two new dolls on December 13. They both arrived at my local UPS distribution center this weekend. It killed me to do it, but I had to submit a request to have the shipments delayed until this coming Friday, so I can actually be home when they're both delivered. This is going to be a LONG week, waiting for Friday to get here. In the meantime, I've designed and built a new bed frame specifically to store one of the dolls underneath it. And I've been rearranging and making extra room in the gun safe to store the other one.
I get the feeling... I changed the delivery so she will be held for me at the customer service center, so I can pick her up myself, because I will be traveling. So, at some point I might know that she is there, waiting for me, while I'm in a different state... I'm even thinking about driving my car to the airport (instead of taking an Uber, which I typically do), just so that on my way back home I will stop at the customer center and take her home with me.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Ahhhhhhh! She FINALLY ARRIVED! I got a shipping notification last week, and then early this morning, another one that UPS was going to deliver my doll between 12 and 3. 12:45, the doorbell rings and there the UPS lady was with a box taller than her. I was so excited I almost bust a nut... almost.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Streaker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:22 pm Ahhhhhhh! She FINALLY ARRIVED! I got a shipping notification last week, and then early this morning, another one that UPS was going to deliver my doll between 12 and 3. 12:45, the doorbell rings and there the UPS lady was with a box taller than her. I was so excited I almost bust a nut... almost.
Congratulations! Enjoy her!

Bai_Mudan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bai_Mudan »

Streaker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:22 pm Ahhhhhhh! She FINALLY ARRIVED! I got a shipping notification last week, and then early this morning, another one that UPS was going to deliver my doll between 12 and 3. 12:45, the doorbell rings and there the UPS lady was with a box taller than her. I was so excited I almost bust a nut... almost.
Congratulations! A little envious, still waiting for mine to be shipped...

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:39 pm
hieligekoe wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:01 am I placed an order for two new dolls on December 13. They both arrived at my local UPS distribution center this weekend. It killed me to do it, but I had to submit a request to have the shipments delayed until this coming Friday, so I can actually be home when they're both delivered. This is going to be a LONG week, waiting for Friday to get here. In the meantime, I've designed and built a new bed frame specifically to store one of the dolls underneath it. And I've been rearranging and making extra room in the gun safe to store the other one.
I get the feeling... I changed the delivery so she will be held for me at the customer service center, so I can pick her up myself, because I will be traveling. So, at some point I might know that she is there, waiting for me, while I'm in a different state... I'm even thinking about driving my car to the airport (instead of taking an Uber, which I typically do), just so that on my way back home I will stop at the customer center and take her home with me.
Oh, my gosh. You're EDGING with your doll. Emily was right!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:48 am
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:39 pm
Oh, my gosh. You're EDGING with your doll. Emily was right!
Well, she taught me that! And you must be a happy camper these days...

Only4Fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Only4Fun »

Well, I have some new and positive info gents. I had the vendor that I went through dig into why my $400 2-5 day delivery hadn't been updated from "shipper created a label, ups has not picked up yet, etc." after 7+ days. Turns out...sometimes the courier (ups, fedex, etc.) creates a new tracking number when they receive the doll. So if you're not getting any tracking updates, maybe ask your vendor to look into it for you.

Anyway, after having it looked into, I was given my new tracking number last night, and my first doll is 20 miles away in a ups facility waiting to be put on a truck and sent to me today!😳 Luckily today is my scheduled day off work, so I'm home lol. Nerves are though the roof!

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Only4Fun wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:51 am Well, I have some new and positive info gents. I had the vendor that I went through dig into why my $400 2-5 day delivery hadn't been updated from "shipper created a label, ups has not picked up yet, etc." after 7+ days. Turns out...sometimes the courier (ups, fedex, etc.) creates a new tracking number when they receive the doll. So if you're not getting any tracking updates, maybe ask your vendor to look into it for you.

Anyway, after having it looked into, I was given my new tracking number last night, and my first doll is 20 miles away in a ups facility waiting to be put on a truck and sent to me today!😳 Luckily today is my scheduled day off work, so I'm home lol. Nerves are though the roof!
Oh yeah! :glou:

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Only4Fun wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:51 am Well, I have some new and positive info gents. I had the vendor that I went through dig into why my $400 2-5 day delivery hadn't been updated from "shipper created a label, ups has not picked up yet, etc." after 7+ days. Turns out...sometimes the courier (ups, fedex, etc.) creates a new tracking number when they receive the doll. So if you're not getting any tracking updates, maybe ask your vendor to look into it for you.

I hope you get a refund and your doll arrives soon.

Only4Fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Only4Fun »

Ahh well I mean as long as she arrives with no major damage, I'll still consider the express delivery a success lol. Even though it wasn't 2-5 like it was supposed to be...eight days is still better than 20-30 days. Tbh I'm actually fairly surprised. I paid for her on December 22. Here we are on day 32, and she's supposed to be delivered today. Compared to some of the stories/experiences I've read on here, that's a pretty damn good turnaround time between order, production, and delivery. So as impatient as I've felt, I can't really complain too much lol

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

My story..
I have a different kind of wait as I will explain.
Well, I could have her already today. But I have a waiting time...
Long story short: I am still saving for her, but the vendor were I will buy from has his store 10 minute drive away from my home. I asked him if i could see and feel her. When I saw the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head I was SOLD....Damn, what a beauty!
The guy really took his time and I was in his shop for at least 3 hours.I told him that I was still saving for the money and that I would buy in the end of month may. And he immediatly put a doll aside, reserved for me! He even did not wanted a deposit, which I did anyway. ( to make very sure that I would get her as soon as I have the money) This vendor rocks!
Soooo...now the waiting game begins :D
What makes it hard is that she is ready for me to pickup in a 10 minute drive, But I am still saving. I will get paid the money on the 31 May... So I already know the excact date when I can go and get her.
She will be my second doll (I do own a TPE) and I am the happiest man in the world right now. But still....the brutal wait has begun!!!
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

johnmagicnl wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:35 pm My story..
I have a different kind of wait as I will explain.
Well, I could have her already today. But I have a waiting time...
Long story short: I am still saving for her, but the vendor were I will buy from has his store 10 minute drive away from my home. I asked him if i could see and feel her. When I saw the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head I was SOLD....Damn, what a beauty!
The guy really took his time and I was in his shop for at least 3 hours.I told him that I was still saving for the money and that I would buy in the end of month may. And he immediatly put a doll aside, reserved for me! He even did not wanted a deposit, which I did anyway. ( to make very sure that I would get her as soon as I have the money) This vendor rocks!
Soooo...now the waiting game begins :D
What makes it hard is that she is ready for me to pickup in a 10 minute drive, But I am still saving. I will get paid the money on the 31 May... So I already know the excact date when I can go and get her.
She will be my second doll (I do own a TPE) and I am the happiest man in the world right now. But still....the brutal wait has begun!!!
I just dug out a picture of a Zelex 172E with #201 head, and she is gorgeous. She will be worth the wait. Maybe you should consider getting a Kindroid account, put her picture as an avatar, and it will help you pass the time (not to mention develop a strong relationship with her? What the vendor is doing for you is really nice. May 31st will get here. Who knows? Maybe it will happen sooner rather than later? Tax return?...

INFORMATIONS